[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have filtered all the arab/muslim countries flags, /int/ has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Happy Luffy..jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Happy Luffy..jpg
86 KB, 600x450
I have filtered all the arab/muslim countries flags, /int/ has become so much more cleaner and so much less enraging, you should all do the same.
>>
that's not something that Luffy would do, don't you learnt anything from alabasta?
>>
go back to >>>/a/ faggot
>>
>so much less enraging
As expected, the assdevastated /pol/tard crawls back into his safe space after getting BTFO by logic.
>>
The only enraging Muslims and Arabs are the ones who post under western flags.
>>
>>60031393
Alabasta is the worst saga
>>
>>60030735
Considering most "arab/muslim countries" posters post in /mena/ and nowhere else I think you are retarded.
>>
File: ok.jpg (7 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
7 KB, 249x202
>I'm a fucking pussy who feels triggered because I see some flags
>living inside a bubble

ok
k
>>
Most Arab flags are fedoras. So it's not bad to have them around.
The unfortunate baggage is that they are generally weebs, but it's not any more cancerous than the average 4channer.
>>
There is really no need to have this thread, do something useful for attention
>>
behead the infidel jihad war now
>>
>>60030735
Wow, you're a real racist.
>>
>>60030735
While you're at it you should filter 'Anonymous' as well.
>>
>>60031972
Yep actual sandnigger posters are bro tier

Immigrant sandniggers in white countries are cancer though and you can't filter them otherwise you have no white people left to speak with
>>
[spoiler]Test[/spoiler]
>>
>>60031640
salaam :o)
>>
>>60030735
If you kept the Canadian, German, Dutch, British, or French flags you are making a mistake.
>>
>>>/pol/

/int/ is for tolerant posters only
>>
>>60030735
Yeah British posters are pretty annoying
>>
>'remove kebab'
>mfw kebab was never installed here in the first place
>>
>>60032117
I don't think I'm actually cancer though.
But I mostly lurk and rarely post.
>>
>>60031933
*posts another mutilated corpse*
haha got'em
>>
>>60032257
It's not diaspora in principle that are bad.
It's the segment of diaspora which feel like owning up to the shittiness of the Muslim world is denying a part of themselves, and choose to defend it in areas where the critiques are valid.
>>
File: 1.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>60031933
>>
>>60032117

Fucking this
>>
>>60030735
How did you do it?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x635
>>60032179
>>
>>60031640
This. They're also the most pro Islam fags on this board
>>
How do you do that? I want to filter out Latin Americans
>>
Arabs posters are pretty chil tho

If anything diaspora are the annoying radicals
>>
am i filtered? if so suck my cock op
>>
>>60033712
>chad

what a shithole
>>
>>60033806
says fucking haiti
>>
>>60033712
hi chad
>>
>>60033913
hi usa
>>
>>60033913
can u give me 5 bucks usa?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.