[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Ireland's secret for having such a big IT boom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464418445002.jpg (346 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
1464418445002.jpg
346 KB, 1280x856
What's Ireland's secret for having such a big IT boom? Even Israeli companies started to move there.
>>
cheap taxes
>>
>>60022560
Low corporate taxes
>>
>>60022560
no muslims to cause trouble?
>>
>>60022601
That's what the Irish are there for.
>>
No taxes, the government keeps running via mooching off Germany like the rest of the PIIGS
>>
>>60022922
Ireland is a net receiver of EU funds by about 100 million. Hardly ''mooching''
>>
>>60022999
Back over the border, Patrick.
>>
>>60022577
>>
>>60022560
You do realize the entire developed world is experiencing an IT boom, right?
>>
dunno

>>60022999

and when that changes I can tell you boyo we'll be having our own irexit

weve already had eu skeptical parties elected in the past
>>
File: PlankFace.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
PlankFace.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>>60022560
Because its a cool place to live
>>
>>60022560
low as fuck corporation tax
>>
it's a complete stab in the dark, but low corporate taxes like these other gents said and I would also guess that they have a fantastic skilled labor pool

I keep seeing articles about how there's a scramble in cities across the USA to increase skilled labor because there aren't enough people with tech skills to fill job demands. The government's answer is to import millions of poo-in-loos.
>>
Cooperation tax of 12.5%
>>
>>60030403
>low corporate taxes like these other gents said and I would also guess that they have a fantastic skilled labor pool
It's the second one.

We actually have an average corporation tax rate for an EU nation.
>>
>>60030859
slashed to half that
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/budget/11929790/Ireland-slashes-corporation-tax-to-just-6.25pc-but-theres-a-catch.html
>>
>>60030950
Awesome news
>>
>>60022560

Here is the secret. When financial collapse happened we didn't sperg out like greeks.

We are paying back what we owe so we are seen as a politically stable country, center right parties make up 60% of the vote.

We are very well educated and have a young workforce.

Dublin is concentrated on most so it has lots of amenities and infrastructure. They want to steal our water in the country to keep the leviathan going.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.