[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Greeks here done military service - I can opt out of doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Greece.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
Any Greeks here done military service - I can opt out of doing mine, but should I? I think it'll be good to foster some sort of discipline in me
>>
>>60016643
fisika kai opt out, malakas eisai, 9 mines kathomouna sta sinora kitazodas ta kebabs kai aftoi emena, ase pou tha exis ton kathe xoriati na se diatazi
>>
>>60016643
This flag calms me down whenever I post it.
>>
>>60016771

boro na kano mono tria mines, den tha ine kala?
>>
>>60017743
tha misisis tin ellada kai tous elines, to kathe katakathi tis elinikis kinonias pigenei kai ginete epagelmatias oplitis, kai tha sou dinoun diatages.
tha kimase se thalamo mazi me to kathe scum of the earth
ase pou maximum tha pirovolisis 10 sferes.
>>
>>60016643
>>60017743
3 μηνες δεν ειναι πολυ
Περνανε πολυ γρηγορα
Η kατασταση δεν ειναι kαλη αλλα αμα πρεπει να πας,πηγαινε.
Η πειθαρχια ειναι εσωτεριkη,στο στρατο θα μισησεις τα παντα μαλλον.Μην περιμενεις να γινεις kομαντο.Το 90% ειναι υπηρεσιες kαι αγγαρειες.Μονο ενα μιkρο μερος θα ειναι η βολη με το g3 kαι εννοειται θα πηξεις στις προβες παρελασης για την ορkωμοσια,η μονη γυμναστιkη που θα kανεις.

Ξαναλεω ομως 3 μηνες δεν ειναι τιποτα.Και αδυναμος ανθρωπος να εισαι,πανε για την εμπειρια.Στο πουτσο σου.
>>
>>60018534
>>60018258
>>60016771

efharisto filous, tora den tha to kano.

Skéftika óti tha me voithísei na kathorísei ti zoí mou.

profanós oxi.
>>
>>60019458
you should the British army then, not some Mickey Mouse army like the Greek one where you get paid 8 euros a month for your service, and provide the absolute minimum of clothing.
You'll be paying out of your pocket for everything, while everyone treats you like you're some kind of prisoner, when they are getting paid off your taxes.
>>
do you have both engish and greek citizenship?
>>
>>60019911
Yes

>>60019820

I thought joining the Greek army for 3 months would be a good way to whip myself into shape - evidently not. With the English army if I join there's no telling when I can leave. I don't want to waste years of my life - i was fine spending 3 months if I got something out of it, but obviously not.
>>
>>60020476
greek army is just a waste of time
>>
>>60020476
well, you can always try it out, if you're eager to see how corrupted the rotten asshole of the Greek state is.
>discipline/get into shape
that's not gonna happen, most of the time you'll be cleaning toilets, buildings, or collecting cigarette buts, standing in the sun without a purpose. The worst part is that you'll have to socialize with every fucking piece of shit that crawled out bumfuck Greece, also albanians, georgians, drug addicts, other scumfucks.
It fucking sucks, some soldier blew his brains out while I was serving, couldn't take it.
>>
>>60020476
It is not worth it.
However,i dont remember exactly,can you serve in the special forces or it is just infantry where they take the 3months?
Search it more
Paratroopers would be a nice experience
special forces conscripts generally get more training.

The bad things we are telling you about conscription apply to the infantry.It will certainly not define your life in a good way,conscript life aint easy.

I would also suggest the cyprus experience,eldyk,which is great(270euro/month,top tier bases and settings,good training,life in cyprus,generally it is worth it,nowhere near the standarts of mainland greece infantry conscripts) but it is not for 3 months like your case.Unless you want to serve 8 or 9 voluntarily.I went there and i dont regret it.The difference is immerse
>>
>>60021390

I live in Drama so possibly it would be a local base. I don't really know much about it other than it's something i can do. From what ive heard thus far, i wont do it.

I'll have to find some other way to sort my life out
>>
>>60018534
mio ora einai oloklhros aiwnas mesa sto bourdelo
>>
>>60020476
you lazy fucking cunt

if you think you need an "army" to get into shape, and treat it like a temporary job then you're wasting your time, and will be out of shape again as soon as you leave
>>
>>60021617
>I'll have to find some other way to sort my life out
What's stopping you from joining a British force? If you're fat or "out of shape" you won't probably won't pass the fitness test to even try out, but having the structure that the navy/marines/army/AF provides is a major benefit
>>
>>60022734
>>60022635

I'm not out of shape in that way, i could pass the test. I just have no structure in my life.
>>
File: liam.jpg (71 KB, 634x556) Image search: [Google]
liam.jpg
71 KB, 634x556
>>60022734
>>60022635
mad ferret ?
>>
>>60022803
You need experiences?
Just have some vacation man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.