[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As I found attractive package tours to Asian countries at good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Travel Asian Countries.jpg (173 KB, 1026x454) Image search: [Google]
Travel Asian Countries.jpg
173 KB, 1026x454
As I found attractive package tours to Asian countries at good price, I and my wife are thinking about where we travel to now.
Could please you give us helpful informations and advices.
>>
>>59989255
Those prices don't make sense, but if I was you I would choose between Bangkok and Guam. Taiwan and South Korea do not seem like they would have much to offer for someone from Japan--atleast from my point of view.
>>
>>59989255
i would chose bangkok.Taiwan and SK are very similar to Japan.You may can't feel exotic wind blowing.
>>
>>59989370
Thank you. As you mentioned, South Korea's travel company offered the lowest price but also had the most expensive package. The price range >5-fold is much broader than the others.
>>
Food in Taiwan is amazing and worth visiting just for that alone. I doubt you can find authentic Taiwanese food in Japan, especially in the Taipei night markets they have.

I visited Taipei, Taichung, and Jiufen. Highly recommended, would visit again.
>>
>>59989255
I would not recommend going to Korea. I was there on a short business trip, and from a few days I spent there, I can only say I do not want to go there again.

But maybe as a Jap you will have less problems, I don't know how similar the cultures are and all
>>
>>59989685
Thanks. My wife is foreigner so she is curious about all. As you recommended, we would feel exotic wind blowing in Bangkok.
>>
>>59989806
>especially in the Taipei night markets they have.
we are very curious

>>59989885
>I can only say I do not want to go there again.
what was matter?
>>
>>59990148
>what was matter?
Mostly hardcore racism and xenophobia. Also, heavy focus on looks and materialism is something else that bothered me there. I can give you examples, if you wish
>>
Let me guess, you're bringing her son with you too?
>>
>>59990234
really? we keep it mind. thank you bro.

>>59990344
no we don't have yet. but we have a dog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.