[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: A_UNO_082958_816x544.jpg (208 KB, 816x544) Image search: [Google]
A_UNO_082958_816x544.jpg
208 KB, 816x544
Hello friends 4chan. I am a citizen of Chile, the truth is that I have an enormous anger against my country. Every day we are violated in various ways, every week a new government fake is discovered, a few weeks ago a salmon company plunged into the sea 5,000 tons of contaminated salmon ago. pollute the entire ocean of a city called Chiloe, destroying marine life, leaving many artisanal fishermen out of work, the government covers up saying it's because of El Niño-Southern Oscillation or even the ashes of a volcano.

In this country, education is not free, salaries are very low and college costs millions of pesos a year. Students take to the streets to protest, but always the police and special forces appear, they break the marches firing tear gas and water jets. Television lying, blaming students, but they are always the beginning, infiltrate between people, and destroy.

Services are colluding, toilet paper, pharmacies, chickens and meats, etc. but they receive no sanction, remain unpunished against the law, but street vendors, they destroy their products. they are people who just want to stress something better for their lives and their children. but the police again helps entrepreneurs who have climbed and entered almost all charges of politics.

The truth is that there are many more cases of corruption, even there are cases where this the son of the president involved, and still walk free in the streets.
"Case Caval"

What can be done?
How long we will have to endure injustices?
more and more difficult to see light at end of the road, just a feeling that almost time to come darker and violent times. Hopefully not, but people are tired of that shit on his shoulders and cleaned with caras.Ayudenos to know this, we are taking away our freedoms and bad reporting
>>
>>59979000
ateo
>>
TL DR
>>
arriva la revolucion !XD
>>
wena nido
>>
>>59979000
You need supplies then? Is that all?
>>
>>59979000
wena nido
>>
>>59979000
nobody cares dumbass
fuck off to nido
>>
dear OP, nobody cares about our shithole, not even chileans ourself
>>
aweonao conchetumare mátate,peleaí por hueás que ni si quiera te importan,vai a puro dar jugo a las cagás de marchas
>>
>>59979732
t. weon que le gusta el pico en el ojo
>>
>>59979000
I've been to santiago, and your country is WAAAAY better than this shithole
I would gladly emigrate and marry a qt Chilean grill.
>>
>>59979000
Then start taking up arms and fight back duh.
I think that in your kind of country weapons would be much easier to get a hand on.
>>
>>59979000

Wena nido
>>
>>59979000
Is Chile the Poland of South America?
>>
>>59979611
I care about Chile
>>
>>59979000
You pretty much described every country in the world. Be happy at least you have trips
>>
>>59982465
cause its too spicy for us
>hehe
>>
Yeah
Chile very bad place
Dont go there :DD
>>
>>59979293
>>59979390
>>59979611
>>59979732
x2
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.