[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1464223282734.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464223282734.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
I'll be going to Niagara Falls soon and I'm going to jump.

I can't live in this cucked country anymore. I live Toronto and all my life I've been treated badly by shitskins and niggers. I've had it, I'm done with this life.

This country is now a breeding ground for feminism, multiculturalism and everything that's wrong with society.

I never went to college because I couldn't afford it and didn't want loans. I work at factory, busting my ass for minimum wage. But the rapefugees get all the benefits and free tuition in the world. Us working folk? Nothing.

I had one girl friend and she cheated on me with a fucking dirty manlet shitskin. The pic related is all I have to say about white women. Dirty race traitors.

I can't wait until the race war, I think Canada is too far gone.

Bye /int/. Look in the news tomorrow.
>>
at least shoot up a school you lazy faggot
>>
>>59965988
The problem is not in your country but in you. Go faster to kill yourself, you fucking dumb cuck!
>>
>>59966029
This, at least be useful OP and shoot some rapefugees, make your way up until you shoot Tr*deau
>>
>>59966121
>it's a dirty arab tries to fit in with white people episode
>>
>I'll be going to Niagara Falls soon and I'm going to jump.
Please don't desecrate something that beautiful with your worthless corpse.
>>
File: 1463926938857.jpg (72 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1463926938857.jpg
72 KB, 800x522
>>
>>59965988
Your girlfriend cheated on you because you're a beta loser who hasn't achieved anything in life. Why else would she choose a manlet shitskin over you?
>>
>>59965988
Goodbye.

you will not be missed.
>>
Come home white man
Minnesota would be perfect for you
>>
I couldn't be more glad
One less canadian shitposter on this board
>>
>>59966246
>inviting a literal cuck into your cunt
>>
>>59966246
can i come too?
>>
>>59966081
Based Ukraine
>>
Can you wait till monday? I'm meeting family in Buffalo and I would want to see. Also do a flip when you jump
>>
Don't do it. By doing it you're letting the shitskins win and you and your country will remain cucked. Your only course of action now is to go to a shitskin filled school and take down as many of them as possible.
Only you can stop the cucking anon.
>>
>>59965988
Good
>>
>>59965988
She looks latina tbqh, pretty sexy
>>
>>59965988
>Not moving to a smaller town or just going to Montreal for the hottest women on the planet
>>
>>59965988
Why everybody who cannot afford education at their homeland just do not migrate into the germany?
>>
ok one less racist snow beast in the world sounds good thanks
>>
>>59967540
What makes montreal women so fucking hot?
>>
You don't have to do it OP, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things will get better. You've had a shitty time so far but that doesn't mean you should kill yourself. Try and find a better job, don't be as serious when it comes to women you could save up cash and move away, you can go anywhere. If you are really wanting to kill yourself then you have nothing to lose just leave. Start a new life. Suicide is never the answer. There's more to life than working and women. Just really think things through before you take a rash decision like that.
>>
File: laughing_newfies.jpg (83 KB, 614x346) Image search: [Google]
laughing_newfies.jpg
83 KB, 614x346
>all these people thinking he's being serious
KEK, only Natives suicide in Canada
>>
>>59965988
cuck
>>
>I live Toronto and all my life I've been treated badly by shitskins and niggers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA
>>
>>59969514
>I live in Chile and all my life I've been a shitskin nigger
>>
>>59969565
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA
>>
>>59969607
>I lived in Chile and all my life I've been a shitskin nigger
>>
I hope you're not being serious and do not harm yourself or anyone else.

But please, seriously consider going back to /pol/ and staying there. Just as the SJWs need to stay on twitter/reddit/tumblr, the /pol/ posters should really stay in their own place.

Thanks, and have a nice weekend.
>>
>>59965988
considering that Canada is the 5th largest nation by post count, yet one of the smallest developed nations, I wonder how many people proxy as Canada
>>
>>59969762

A few are confirmed proxies, that I know for sure.
>>
>>59965988
Checked
>>
>>59966029
this
go out in a blaze of glory
>>
A
>>
>>59966029
This.
>>
Make your death mean something. Go full Breivik
>>
>>59965988
I go to school in Buffalo, please visit me. We can talk, someone values your life :^)
>>
WAIT
Do it in a barrel. If you die mission successful, and if you live you will feel awesome.
>>
>>59976617
FUCKING
>>
>>59965988
you posted this on /fit/ already

atleast change up your bait
>>
>>59966154
He'll probably wash up on the us side. Barrel roll, op!
>>
>>59979284
Kill yourself you fucking faggot son of a fucking bitch, whorish fuccboi chink nigger I'm tired of your fucking shit you pile of shit, residual trash.
>>
File: 1426387839338.png (126 KB, 880x401) Image search: [Google]
1426387839338.png
126 KB, 880x401
>>59979355
I'd rather be Asian than whatever shit you're trying to claim to be nowadays
>>
>>59979355
Settle down my white friend.
>>
>>59966029
this, and make US great again... oh shit, you're cannadian
>>
At least shoot up some leftists. Wait for a big sjw gathering and take them with you. Might as well start with your cheating ex.
>>
>>59979483
I'm a proud argentine woman, and so what? You're a fucking chinkboi from a cucked beyond salvation meme country no one gives two shits about so learn your place nigger.
>>
>>59981291
habia olvidado ese odio que tienen los argentinos por los chinos ahah
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.