[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have native mom >Have to go visit my grandparents for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2419) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2419
>Have native mom
>Have to go visit my grandparents for my grandpa's birthday
>Haven't seen them in years
>Get to their house
>Everyone is already drunk
>My mom's obeast sisters start fighting for some reason
>They're so drunk none of their punches are connecting
>They sit down for a mid-fight "break"
>Hear massive thud
>A drunk guy fell down in the kitchen
>Watch 4 equally drunk natives try to help him up
>They're stumbling everywhere
>Grandpa already so drunk he passed out
>Massive commotion outside
>Drunk guy started to beat his wife
>Mom and I take the opportunity to sneak out
>Mom cries silently on our way home
>Get back to the city
>See a drunk native man offering window cleanings at an intersection
>Light turns red
>Native man gets up to hassle random drivers
>Falls down and spills his dirty bug filled water all over himself
>Mom cries even harder now

Such is life
>>
Why don't Natives just not drink?
>>
>>59949815

Fuck if I know. I never understood it myself, I hate the taste of alcohol
>>
>>59949841
WHAT YOU SAVAGE GET OUT

ALCOHOL IS THE NECTAR OF THE GODS, YOU FOOL
>>
>>59949867

It tastes so bitter though.

Also it makes me piss too much

I don't like coffee either, maybe something is just off with my tastebuds
>>
>>59949815
They have some genetic disposition to it
>>
>>59949803
What's the deal with amerindian and alcohol? Even with people as far as different as canadian natives and brazilian natives, group from all the americas, north to south, have major issues with alcoholism
Like, what the fuck?
>>
>>59950448
Being disposed of your land and autonomy + genetic predisposition.
>>
>>59949803
the natives need islam 2bh inshallah
>>
>>59950523
You need jesus
>>
>>59950604
>implying
>>
>>59950448
Natives in the Americas weren't exposed to alcohol so they were never able to metabolize it as well as Old Worlders. I guess that has something to do with them having addiction problems

The same thing happened with the Abos, I think
>>
>>59949907
Nobody likes the taste of alcohol desu
>>
>>59950638
t. John Redcorn
>>
>>59950625
That's not true, there were a lot of different kind of alcohol in the pre-colombian time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_alcoholic_beverages#Pre-Columbian_America
>>
>>59949867
No abrosia and wine if the nectar of Gods you fucking drunkard fuck
don't mistake the refined drink of wine with your subhuman liquor and booze
>>
>>59950664
But those were just very weak fermented drinks, nothing compared to distilled alcohol.
>>
>>59950664
My mistake, maybe MesoAmericans and South Americans are different. Plains Indians weren't exposed to much of it though, and they're notorious for not being able to hold their alcohol
>>
>>59949815

Genetic disposition to addiction, and massive mental health issues. Their suicide and depression rates are through the roof, probably has something to do with being forcibly removed from their homes during childhood and molested and beaten by priests for a few years.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.