[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so my girlfriend is going to be an exchange student in Billings,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Okay so my girlfriend is going to be an exchange student in Billings, Montana. Any american know what the place is like, what people are there?
>>
it's a small, quiet city.
>>
>>59948374

What activities are there for people to do other than camping/>hiking?
>>
>>59948333
She'll break her hymen horse back riding. No worries Anon, I'll look after her.
>>
>>59948576

You can fuck her senseless, cum on her face and she'll call you daddy, but if i'm the one cuddling with her when she gets home who really wins?
>>
>>59948524
Getting fucked by cowboys
>>
>>59948333
I've never been to Montana, but I've spent time in Wyoming. Hopefully she knows better than to venture off on her own because if she gets lost, she will probably die alone in the tundra with nothing but wolves and brown bears to keep her company.
>>
>>59948703

See

>>59948680
>>
>>59948778

Thank you,, will note
>>
File: 1450504595111.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450504595111.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>59948680
Good point.

I'm sad now.
>>
>>59948524
Hiking, bicycling, kayaking, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, star gazing at night. Apparently Billings is the largest city in Montana with a population of 166,855 people.
>>
>>59948333
nothing there besides nature n shiet
>>
>>59948333
Imagine a giant truck stop in the middle of nowhere

That's Billings

P.S She's gonna cheat on you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.