[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. ur cunt 2. are alcohol laws stringent in ur cunt 1. america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
1. ur cunt
2. are alcohol laws stringent in ur cunt
1. america
2. not outside dry counties
>>
Icelandic state is an alcohol monopoly which taxes the shit out of it and legal drinking age is eather 20 or 21
>>
I've lived in Washington all my life. There was some pretty strict alcohol laws here until about 2012, but I don't remember ever having dry counties. The alcohol laws are still really strict compared to Europe.
>>
land of the free
>>
File: img_7264.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_7264.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
This and the no open containers in vehicles law are the only ones I can think of.
>>
1. US
2. I live in a dry county. You have to drive 40 miles to a liquor store to get drunk.
>>
Wtf is a dry county? Dry like the 1920's dry?
It's ok here I guess, drinking and buying ages are 18 but alcohol is fucking expansive here, my min was blown by beer prices in Germany
>>
File: 1464149716313.png (15 KB, 414x506) Image search: [Google]
1464149716313.png
15 KB, 414x506
>>59947866
>Dry like the 1920's dry?
yeah
>>59946765
lmao
>>59943966
why dont nords celebrate drunkeness?
>>
>>59947866
You can't buy alcohol after a certain time and never on Sundays.

Only Indian reservations can fully ban alcohol.
>>
>>59947912
Oh it's not that bad
>>
>>59943889
I've seen this map before and I wonder what yellow means. Stores are not allowed to sell hard liquor on Sundays. That is the only restriction I can think of in my area.
>>
>>59947991
"mixed" according to wikipedia
>>
>>59947991
Thats how it is for most of the yelliw and red counties, only indian reservations ban alcohol
>>
>>59943889
Can't buy alcohol from a store/off license after 10PM. Pubs stop serving alcohol 12:30 (I think, it always feel like that time). Clubs serve drink until they close at 3 - 3:30 AM.

Also you can't buy alcohol until after 12 PM or some shit.
>>
>>59947951
It's still stringent, and they make opening a liquor store next to impossible. So it sucks.
>>
>>59947912
Dry is no alcohol sales. I think the bigger picture that people are missing is that this is voted on by people living in that city. If your city is dry and you live there, perhaps you should go outside for a change and vote.
>>
>>59948021
no what is this meme
any county that damn well pleases can ban the sale of alcohol. the 18th amendment was repealed but that doesnt prevent counties from banning alcohol, only the federal government.
>>
>>59948060
this tb h.
>>
'Murica
I live in a proper state where I can buy a fifth of rum to top myself off at 2 am.
>>
wait a second
>cuck county is mixed
since when
>>
Not many rules here, there is still some weird shit like how you can't buy alcohol after a certain time on Sunday and my local Tesco's is open until midnight but only allows alcohol sales up until 23:00 but that might be an individual license issue.
>>
>>59948128
but im not retard i dont even live in a dry county lmao
im just saying that a county votes for dry laws not the federal government.
>>
>>59946765
What state?

1.US
2.No selling of alcohol on Sundays and udner 21
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.