[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for the re-catholisation of Britain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: pope2[1].jpg (199 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
pope2[1].jpg
199 KB, 595x335
It's time for the re-catholisation of Britain.
>>
>>59895374
>I'll take "Things which are not worth the effort by far" for $500
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about religion anymore dude
>>
>>59895374
Ree
>>
>implying Anglicanism isn't already the most Catholic form of Protestantism of them all
>>
Britain became free and powerful precisely because they told the papes to fuck off. Regulating their own spirituality allowed them to produce the KJB and common book of prayer. And the Protestant emphasis on everyone reading the bible fueled a literacy rate that dwarfed that of Catholic Europe.

In 1860 America and Britain had a literacy rate of 85-90%, while France and Bavaria only had 70%, and Spain, Portugal, Italy had less than 1/5th.

The Catholic shilling has gotten out of control here, beadrattlers can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>59895374
It's time for the re-polytheismization of Europe.
>>
>>59895374
It's time for the re-Islamization of Europe.
>>
>>59895752
This
>>
>>59895752
ottoman empire had 94% literacy rate in 18th century. you were nothing and you will be nothing. ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
>>
>>59895825
yeah let's re-instigate human sacrificing
>>
>>59897186
>94% literacy rate
>no printing press
>Math and science didnt exist

Turkish propaganda bullshit
>>
>>59897186
>94%
I'm going to have to call bullshit on that, Kemal.
>>
>>59897186
lol that's funny, around 1914 about 85% of the Ottoman population was illiterate
>>
We are doing our best to help.
>>
>>59895752
>muh literacy
I wonder how the ultra-protestant parts of America that have Wal-Mart megachurches and pastors making 500,000 dollars a year compare to the rest of the west in literacy?

Not that it matters, a heresy is a heresy even if it gives every member a sports car and lifetime supply of candy.
>>
Protestantism was a mistake. We should have trashed such garbage after the revolution. Unfortunately the only way we can be Catholisized would be literal Mexican conquest, so fuck that.
>>
I heard dem catholics was whatchu ma call it idol worshipers and believe duh pope be G-d
>>
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 1632x105) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 1632x105
>>59897186
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

Ctrl + F + literacy
>>
>>59895752
this. not just literacy rates though. the scottish enlightenment, the roots of capitalism and industrialisation, and the desire of the puritans to settle the new world were all results of the protestant mindset and i say that as a culturally catholic athiest. people on here fetishize the church because of crusade memes and pretty buildings.
>>
cucktholics
>>
>>59895374
nah m80 we'er alright thanks
>>
>>59898375
Protestant countries are some of the most unfriendly countries to wealth and business in Europe, with the exception of the UK.
>>
>>59898395
fedora nations are not allowed in this discussion, thank you
>>
>>59898375
>the desire of the puritans to settle the new world were all results of the protestant mindset
More like a result of protestants driving other protestants out of their country for being so obnoxiously protestant.
>>
>>59895825
You should really read the first two letters of Justin Martyr (150 AD). I'll bet you'll find them interesting, it'll also give you an idea of what Greco-Roman polytheism really was (and why christianity introduced much of our current basic moral values).

The Greco-Romans may not have performed human sacrifices on a regular basis like the Celts and Germanics did, but to give one example: eating the flesh of an enemy warrior to obtain his powers (like some African niggers still believe today) was considered a wholesome ritual approved by Saturnus.

Not only pedophilia was approved of as part of a religious mystery (of Bacchus iirc) but also the maiming of baby assholes for easier anal sex.

Justin Martyr also points out that the best Greek philosophers such as Hericlitos and Socrates were against polytheist practices and were accused because of that of atheism (the same accusation held against the early christians, ironically).

In his opinion, and I agree with him, philosophers like Plato and Socrates were pretty much defending a christian world-view before Christ. The common acceptance of that fact is also why gnosticism was a thing just a century after Christ's death.

If this stuff really interests you, and it is not just some edgy stuff, read Justin Martyr, you'll find it easily online. He was a philosopher and became christian from a Greek philosophy perspective (mainly Socrates). It'll also give you an image of the world he lived in.
>>
>>59899515
It's pretty fair to assume that anybody that advocates polytheism just wants to be able to devastate a little boy's anus in a bathhouse. Report all polytheists to their respective country's police and ignore their posts.
>>
>>59895374
First its going to take a catholic some where to purge vatican of the masons. Period. Either with a literal sword along with the Vatican guard by his side and will or a pope who bans them exposing them on every media form possible.

I believe it will be the first choice to be the easiest though.

I think we are in end times though. The church is in the hands of a false pope who is not catholic at all and is a mason thus he removes himself from the church never belonging to it.

Where does this leave us?
It means Benedict is still the only true and valid Pope.
>>
File: fgfy5dfg.png (15 KB, 1104x646) Image search: [Google]
fgfy5dfg.png
15 KB, 1104x646
>>59895924
Can't we just de-islamize turkey instead?>>59897186
Pic
>>
File: 1444076291904.png (216 KB, 466x362) Image search: [Google]
1444076291904.png
216 KB, 466x362
>>59895752
protestantism is literally degeneracy: the religion
>>
File: Heresy.jpg (182 KB, 590x418) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.jpg
182 KB, 590x418
>>59898395
>Sweden calling people : "cucks"

How is your Gay Female bishop going, Sven ?
>>
>>59895374
>coming from belgium

There are probably more Muslims than Catholics in Belgium at this point. Britain is one of the most fedora countries in Europe and I would bet that even it has a greater proportion of practising Catholics
>>
>>59900840
>>59905325
>Implying Sweden's "prots" represent traditional Protestantism.
>>
>>59895531
muslims do unfortunately
>>
Someone notice me here and talk to me please >>59900642
>>
>>59905949
>unironically being a sede

Stop that
>>
>>59895374

They are cucked enough without the cuckpope.
>>
File: 1458830016490.jpg (183 KB, 1280x1722) Image search: [Google]
1458830016490.jpg
183 KB, 1280x1722
>>59895607
I agree but we must purge the Low Church
>>
>>59895374
so time for more british boys to be raped?
>>
>>59898375
The Enlightenment was actually the antithesis of Protestantism.

But, Protestantism planted its seeds. This leads to the degeneracy we see today.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.