[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate foreign countries you visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 15
File: 1412466643191.jpg (209 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1412466643191.jpg
209 KB, 1095x1195
>china
>7.5
>air is polluted people can't speak english food is good though

>korea
>6.5
>food is all spicy

>taiwan
>8.5
>everyone is nice to japs food is good
>>
Japan
A solid 9

Italy

Netherlands

Uruguay
>>
>>59881825
>japan is higher than 1st world european countries
r-really why
>>
>>59881960
"weaboo"
>>
Denmark - 7
Similar to Sweden except they talk weird

France - 7
Countryside was nice aswell as food. Paris was shit. Also too warm

Italy - 2
Too warm, thought I was going to die

Finland - 8
Pleasant weather and okay food. Felt like home
>>
>>59882577
>swede complains about temperate places being too hot

the jokes write themselves folks
>>
>>59882734
It was 30C+ every day. That's not temperate, that's heat wave-tier
>>
>>59882909
30°C is normal to me desu
>>
>>59882909
4 u
>>
America - 4
They literally asked what state I was from like what, do they know anything exists

Germany - 7
North Germany was similar as fuck to England, everyone gets drunk and has bants, it was tres bien

Italy - 5.5
really nice weather but the people were confident and strange and there's shit all over the place

Croatia - 8
Croatia is beautiful, the women are beautiful and everyone is catholic and disgusting so it reminds me of dear old ireland
>>
>>59882909
haha yeah

*sweats profusely because celsius*
>>
>>59883159
where in america did you visit?
>>
>>59881683
Japan was a thick and juicy 9 from me too m8

New Zealand was alright I guess
>>
>>59882084
weeaboos only like anime
>>
>>59883238
florida
>>
File: Cwge3l.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cwge3l.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>everyone rates japan high
sorry for being this based
>>
Finland - 9
Could be 10 if not so high prices and finns.

Moscow - 1
Overcrowded dirty muslim shithole. And yes, Moscow ≠ Russia.
>>
>>59883258
Anime is the reason why weaboos love everything about Japan and consider it superior.
>>
>>59883592
>Anime is the reason why weaboos love everything about Japan and consider it superior.
>>59883592
how does it even work
>>
>>59881960
Because Japan is amazing.
It's the best country to live in. 10/10

You live there, you should know.
>>
>visiting foreign countries
gross 2bh
>>
>>59883531
Moscow was filled with muslims? I was thinking about going there because of the cheap Ruble but this makes me reconsider.
>>
>>59883662
i don't know i never visit europe and europe seems cool from what i heard
>>
File: 1459430660686.jpg (6 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1459430660686.jpg
6 KB, 236x176
>Austria
>9/10
>Nice People and Land Scale

>Spain
>8/10

>>59883159
>People were strange
>>
>>59883840
*Landscape what the fuck
>>
>>59881683
What's with the Japanese's obsession with food?
>>
>>59883748
Visit Saint P instead
>>
>>59883748
>>59883897
hint: you can do that via a boat from helsinki for 3 days without a visa swedebro.
altho no doubt it's way less strict for you to go there than it is us Brits anyway.
>>
>>59883748
Wake up, Russia is being full of muslims for a long time, but I never saw such amount of them as in Moscow. Literally 0 (zero) white faces on the subway during the midday.
>>
>>59883840
they all go outside and talk to each other without being inebriated and don't feel the crippling embarrassment of social interaction apparently

it was weird man

i am jealous in a way but also, most the italians i've met are dead inside so that kind of discourages me
>>
>>59883967
>Literally 0 (zero) white faces on the subway during the midday.
including you?
>>
>>59883748
>>59883967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
Imagine all blacks on video are different kind of shitskins (caucasus hachi, middleasian churkas), that's what we got in Moscow.
>>
Iceland 8 - nature is great, safe place, nice people but kind of weird and it's cold, their summer is like our spring

Spain (Llorret de Mar) 5 - crowded, many french people, ugly buildings, too much noise, not good food, but good weather and the beach was all right

Spain, Barcelona 9 - cool city, nice weather, nice beach, great food, many shopping opportunities

Brazil 9 - went to Porto Seguro, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, really great so much different from what i'm used to. Porto Seguro has a really beautiful beach and many interesting things to see.
>>
>>59884096
Oh man, if it's as bad as Paris I'll best stay away. The golden age of traveling is dead. All European capitals is the same mix of tourists and dirty darkies, and the third world is not dirt cheap anymore. =(
>>
>>59884096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0 Moscow is whiter than Paris
>>
>>59883393
everyone down there are retarded, come to new york friend, you'll slay puss

just don't look like a tourist and people will love you
>>
>>59883834
Ah, so you don't have a comparison.
Indded Italy, France and the UK are pretty cool countries, and definitely worth visiting, but they don't even come close to Japan.

Japan is light years ahead of the rest of the world.
It's literally paradise on Earth, or at least as close as it's gonna get.
>>
>>59884354
yeah i'd love to
new york and california are the places that actually sound really worth checking out in america
>>
>>59883642
i think its because many anime portray things from japanese culture (like food, the house styles, weird drinks in vending machines, glorious nippon steel, idk anime stuff) that weeaboos feel that the HAVE to like it or else they will never be true sugoi nippon arigatos
>>
>>59884398
don't go to cali, homeless are everywhere and it's as dirty as china. if you come to ny, don't go to times square expecting anything good, it's just bright lights and niggers trying to sell you shit mixtapes. go to central park, the museums and other shit besides times square.
>>
France (Actually Paris, have to be fair): 4/10 cuz Niggers everywhere
Netherlands: 9/10
Italy: 7/10
Bavaria: 9/10
Greece: 4/10
Turkey: 6/10
Iran: 7/10
Austria: 8/10
>>
>>59883393
Well fuck dude that's on you

Anywhere other than the northeast and west coast is pants on head retarded
>>
>>59884370
Holy shit fuck off weeaboo Jesus christ you have no idea what you're talking about

Go move there and live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider and tell me how much of a paradise it is
>>
>Israel
>5
>Too many Jews
>>
>>59884534
i'd want to get cunted probably
what time are clubs open til over there?
>>
File: 1459628668217.jpg (12 KB, 290x850) Image search: [Google]
1459628668217.jpg
12 KB, 290x850
>>59884642
Dude he's an obvious bait.
>>
>>59884708
Where? Clubs usually stay open til like 3 or so here
>>
File: d6d.gif (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
d6d.gif
1 MB, 800x450
>>59884538
>tfw better than greece
>>
>>59881825
implying you ever left the jungle monkey
>>
>>59884708
Also don't listen to him about California, state is fun as fuck, especially if you like east Asian food, surfing, and natural beauty, good lord
>>
>>59884642
>Go move there and live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider
We do it too
>>
> tfw you don't have enough $$$$ to visit foreign countries
>>
>>59884734
damn, is there any underground places that'd be open to like 8 in morning ? also how easy is it to buy coke? i'm guessing most black people will just try and sell you shitty flour or some shit
>>
>>59884642
Japan is too advanced and clever to allow weebs like me to move there.
And rightfully so! That's what makes it so amazing.

>live there for decades and still be seen as an outsider
This I wouldn't actually mind at all.
>>
Finland 10 basically same culture
Sweden 8 big cities aren't very crowded but food is meh
Egypt 5 tourist cities were amazing before arab spring, food was shit though
Turkey 7 like Egypt except not as shit
>>
>>59884825
Coke isn't hard to buy really but as a foreign tourist I'm not really sure, you kinda gotta know someone if you don't wanna get caught

In Cali and NYC I don't doubt there are clubs that stay open all night

Literally just be attractive and speak in a deep north English accent and you won't even have to work to get laid, just keep in mind the girls have also taken plenty of black pipe if they're that easy
>>
>>59884909
>10 because it's just like home

Why even fucking travel then?
>>
>>59884914
do they do all that entrapment shit where fake guys try and sell you it?
and i got one of those received pronunciation accents that makes every American i've met think i'm really intelligent which has been toppest of bants so far as in reality i'm just a lying dyslexic
>>
>>59884787
yeah the girls looking banging f(a)m
my sister's going to do a term at stanford, i'd love to go over there but i'm lacking the Ps, dawg
>>
China 10/10
As a foreigner I can chimp out and the locals won't do anything. I can also date qts.

Japan 5/10
This place looks like it was frozen in time in the 1980s. All the buildings look 70s and 80s style and the culture and technology has not advanced since then. Pretty sad place.

South Korea 7/10
Seems like a more dynamic but smaller version of Japan. Girls are extremely hot everywhere but they don't like white gaijins.
>>
File: c1dnh0S.jpg (1 MB, 1527x1014) Image search: [Google]
c1dnh0S.jpg
1 MB, 1527x1014
Denmark - 5
Very dirty

France - 8
I've never been to Paris but other (rural) parts of France are really beautiful

Italy - 7
Good if I want to have warm weather

Norway - 8
Very nice nature. I enjoyed Bergen a lot.

Sweden - 6
Went there a while ago and it was ok. Nothing special.

Japan - 9
Lived there for a year and I'm very much in love with this country. Don't want to live and work there in future though. With that fucked up working culture you just get depressed after some months/years and don't even have time for family or hobbies.

Poland - 6
Boring but food is great

Netherlands - 2
I don't know anything that is good about visiting Netherlands

Switzerland - 5
Too expensive for me
>>
>>59884896
how much would you recc going to Japan, honestly?
i have a self-sustaining online business so I don't have to worry about finding work and teensy apartments don't bother me, if those are the two biggest issues.
>>
>>59881683
>japan
>10
>absolutely neat

>USA
>7.5
>very interesting country, some people are weird

>India
>7
>people mostly friendly, but the shitting street meme is true
>>
>>59884096
This is bait.

Moscow is 90% European according to the census and churkas couldn't possibly make up enough illegals to be what you describe.

Moscow has like 8 million Euros and 4 million churkas/turks/asiatics.

Furthermore, tens of thousands are leaving because of the recession.

Paris is majority shitskin immigrant.
>>
>>59885182
>As a foreigner I can chimp out and the locals won't do anything.

Uhh we beat the living fuck out of niggers pretty often.
>>
>>59885182
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
US of A:
NY- Hard to find actual Americans, food wasn't that good or unique, honestly expected more from the so called capital of the world. I had fun at the Smithsonian and the Aircraft carrier that is now a museum, though.
FL- Hard to find actual Americans, had a run in with those salesmen that trick you into visiting their super awesome hotel for a FREE trip to Disney then start to try to get you to join their almost piramid-scheme-like program of buying a permanent room on their lands for the low low price of $10k and we could use it whenever we wantes in any of their hotels huh how's that not a deal come on sign this shit already your kids will love it you will love it oh moonman moonman can't you see...
Guy was borderline torturing my mother for almost 15 minutes, I said fuck off, give us our free shit, then we went to The Animal Kingdom. On that same day, one of the biggest torrential rains I've ever seen started, so we left after a mere 15 minutes.
Also went to the Kennedy Space Center, wasn't all that interested in it desu

7/10, expected more. Want to go back and go to a gun rental range and have some fun with guns, also visit the NRA museums.

Japan: People were kind, no major problems, the Japanese at the airport spoke perfect English, everything was nearby so I could just go on a bike around Tokyo, everything was clean and worked. Made me sad I had to go back home. 9.5/10, not giving it a perfect score because no 24h drugstores and I needed some emergency stuff and that's pretty much it. Also, Gundam Café food is overpriced and their "Mission Understood" (or was it "Mission complete"?) Gundam Wing Carbonara pasta was extremely bad. Like, no idea if they ever looked up how a carbonara sauce is supposed to be, bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 576x440
>>59885366
>
>>
Netherland: 8/10 Amsterdam is really nice
Austria: 8/10
Italy: 7/10
America: 5/10 I have never see so many fat People in one Place before
Poland: 6/10 It was nice
Japan: 7/10
France/Paris: 3/10 Beautiful City but the People living there gross
Denmark: 9/10 My best Trip so far
>>
>>59884825
>>59884914
cokes easy to get a hold of, weed too. when the yank says you'll be able to get laid easily that's probably true, but I've never tried getting on girls out there 2bh. What's definitely easy is just meeting a crew of people who will want to take you out / get you fucked up etc, just for being english. Americans are dead easy to talk to.
>>
Turkey, Marmaris 8/10
My only actual trip to another country. Busdrivers were crazy. It was nice. Simarik was playing back then.

Eesti, Tallinna 8/10
It was a day trip with my parents and some other relatives. Old town was beautiful and everyone was cheap.

Sweden, Haparanda 8/10
Basic trip to Ikea and Systemboolaket and Snusking. They speak finnish and cider is good.
>>
>Czechia
>10/10
>public transport is amazing
>food is awesome
>the best beer money can buy in Russia is cheaper than water
>>
Malaysia 7.5 / 10 - 7 points of this for the food. Otherwise mostly shit

Vietnam 8 / 10 - genuinely nice people and cool war museums

Thailand - depends where you go. Major cities are 7.5 but tourist resort hellacapes with sweaty russians are 1

Spain 9.5 / 10 barcelona is my new fav city. .5 off for being expensive and too cold.

France 6 / 10 - les françaises sont, pour la plupart, cons. Mais les françaises qui habitent en australie sont plus sympas donc jsais pas

Thanks for reading my autist travel rating scheme, can any frenchy tell me where to go where they speak the language but arent stuck up cunts? Cheers lads
>>
Japan - 7
It's Japan, I love the record stores, food is good but overrated af, godly infrastructure, people are two-faced cunts tho and can't English for shit

China - 6.5
Fucked up in many ways but god tier cuisine, cute girls at indie shows, getting in sucks the most

Korea (Seoul) - 1
Seriously the worst city in Asia
Korea (countryside) - 8
pretty chill

France (Paris) - 4
Too many niggers and Maghrebscum, still Paris tho
France (countryside) - 9
comfy

Taiwan - 10
Cute girls everywhere, godtier food, perfect size to travel around and discover, English sucks for the most part once you leave Taipei but they're not autists so it's still easy to get around, top tier nature, good infrastructure
>>
I'm well traveled because Air Force family

America 7/10
South Korea 9/10
Japan 8/10
Germany-Oberbayern 10/10
Switzerland-Zurich canton 9/10
Luzern 10/10
Italy 9/10
France 3/10
Spain 5/10
UK rain/10
China 8/10
Australia 7/10
NZ 7/10
Mexico- Cancun 9/10
Mexico JUST/10
Costa Rica 8/10
Hueland 6/10
Iraq FUCKFUCKFUCK/10
Sweden 8/10
South Africa 6/10
Flipland 6/10
>>
>>59885263
Don't ask that weaboo. Ask me. I have lived and worked in Japan long enough. You probably are going to have Visa problems as you are not employeed over there. However, you might be able to just "settle" your business to Japan for some "reasons".

Why do you want to live there? Are you ok with the danger of a mega earthquaker?

I would recommend not living in the center of a city as it is incredible expensive. Search something in a rural area but not too far from central. If you can't speak Japanese you should learn it first. Most people can't speak English. Just go there for some holidays first and check if you like it. Some people hate Japan after a few months and some still love it. Keep in mind that you won't get lots of pension once you are ojisan.
>>
>>59885600
>Vietnam

Yuck

>Thailand

Fuck

>Spain

Cuck

>France

Duck
>>
>latvia
>4
>spent most of the time drunk, had to fight some drunk russian fuck at 2am on my second day there

>Lithuania
>8
>qt grills, nice people, drank a lot

>poland
>5
>depressing place, nice people, cheap food

>russia
>9
>see lithuania comment

>sweden
>4
>muslims everywhere (went to malmo and stockholm lel)

>denmark
>5
>fairly boring desu

>netherlands
>7
>dude weed lmao

>bosnia
>8
>beautiful country, nice people

>croatia
>6
>beautiful country, 70% nice people 30% complete assholes

>germany
>7
>lots of beer, they won the world cup while I was there

>finland
>4
>expensive and pretty boring, nice but quiet people. I like finns but I don't like finland desu

>estonia
>7
>tallinn is really pretty during the winter

>czechnya
>9
>good cheap beer, lots to do in prague

>slovenia
>7
>pretty country, pretty but small capital

>Italy
>Italy proper 4, north Italy 9
>everything outside of south tyrol is shit desu. Venice is overrated.

>hungary
>9
>good food, went caving, people were awesome

>austria
>5
>vienna is pretty but expensive
>>
>>59885641

> France 3/10
> Spain 5/10
> Flipland 6/10

H-How?
>>
>>59881960
Because youre cute!
>>
>>59885747
And yet you couldnt even pay me to visit america
>>
>Denmark
>Too cramped and people were too social, disliked me when they found out I was swedish
6/10
>Finland
>It was ok
>10/10
>>
>>59883393
>Florida
Ew
>>
>>59885766
Muslims, leftist cucks, and expensive prices
>>
>>59885469
yeah they're meant to be all friendly and that init
why you no try smash some birds hombre?
shiiiiiit u guys are making me wanna gooooo
>>
File: abraham-lincoln-clipart.jpg (47 KB, 615x603) Image search: [Google]
abraham-lincoln-clipart.jpg
47 KB, 615x603
>everyone hates paris
is it really that bad
>>
>>59885799
America outside the rural areas and Western geographic wonders is a cultural wasteland.

I wouldn't visit America if I was a foreigner.
>>
>>59886029
Yes

Parisians are cancer

Imagine Canadian French but add in butthurt, homeless people, and islam.
>>
China
fascinating, beautiful country, too many people, godawful traffic, terrible pollution, good food. Plenty of gems off the beaten track.

Singapore
Too fucking hot. If it were possible government would air condition the entire island. People seem decent although I only talked to the taxi driver (autistic). Still quite an impressive city

Hong Kong
Incredible city, great place to explore just wish I knew someone there. Accomodation sucks - stayed in a windowless broom cupboard and lots of Indians trying to sell you shit

Taiwan
Great food great people. More liveable than China. Has some cool places but not that varied, other countries in Asia are probably more worthwhile unless you have a special interest.
>>
>>59886029
imagine muslim africa with the eiffel tower
that's paris
>>
>Denmark
+ Friendly people
+ Good food and drink
+ Beautiful architecture
- Everyone speaks Danish

8/10

>Spain
+ Great weather
+ Great food
+ Friendly people
+ Museums
+ Brits
- Brits
- Some people are pretty rude
- Thousands of tourists no matter where you go
- Only 1/5 speak English

7/10

>Greece
+ Great weather
+ Amazing food
+ Very friendly people
+ Lots of historical stuff to see
- Littered with tourists

8/10

>Germany
+ Cheap alcohol
+ Decently friendly people
+ Similar culture
+ Everyone speak English
- Pretty boring
- No one takes credit cards

6.5/10

>Turkey
+ Good food and drink
+ Cheap
+ Friendly people
+ Lots of historical stuff to see
+ Pleasant weather
- It can get excruciatingly hot
- Have to bribe guards
- Tourists everywhere
- Russians
- Few people speak decent English

7/10
>>
>>59881960
Because I had the most fun there and was always treated well.
>>
>>59886243
>had the most fun
yellow fever
>was always treated well
facade
>>
>United Kingdom

I really like. I'm a UK citizen my senpaitachi originally from there so I got a lot of good memories and fav places

>Ireland

boring as shit

>Iceland

boring as shit but they speak a different language

>Canada

boring as shit

>United Arab Emirates

I ate nice food and looked at pretty buildings and pretended the human rights abuses and all that didn't exist.

>Belgium

Very pretty place, everything was nice to look at

>Kentucky

Pleasantly surprised
>>
>Germany 9/10
Berlin is probably the best city in Europe, the countryside was beautiful, Frankfurt a shit tho so -1

>France 8/10
Paris is incredible, maybe only if you know french and have friends there. southern france is almost perfect, a part from their rednecks.

>USA
NYC 10/10, Chicago 10/10, SF 9/10, LA 7/10
rest is garbage

>Rep Czech 9/10
would give 10 if it was not for the pretty shitty food

>Hungary 8/10
Amazing time there, Budapest is great. food is pretty bad, a part from those pancakes.
>>
>>59886024
well, I've been a handful of times. Since turning 21 however only once single (other times with gf) and 2bh.. I was wasted. I met lots of cool guys though, even if that sounds slightly bent.
>>
File: 1399617135634.jpg (594 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
1399617135634.jpg
594 KB, 1944x1944
>>59881683
I don't understand holidays.

I've never left my hometown in my life and I never intend to do so.

I don't understand why you guys go to another nation and spend your money in their economy while you could help your countrymen. People in your town that have all lived together for thousands of years.

It's not like there is much difference in nations and cities anyway. Since we all share technology and homo sapiens are pretty much the same creatures worldwide there isn't a lot to see except nature that you could experience from the internet as well.

Maybe I'm just missing something. But I don't understand why you would ever feel the need to leave your hometown (except maybe to go to university in another city).
>>
>>59886375
>I don't understand holidays
>I've never left my hometown
Well there you, there's your problem.
>>
>>59886310
Facade or not it feels good to be treated well. Meanwhile in Europe (and most of the world) the clerks won't even look at you when servicing you.
>>
>>59886425
You didn't really address any of my criticism or gave an explanation why visiting other nations is good/logical or whatever you want to say.
>>
>>59886355
oh how must nice it must be for those yank cucks to be able to unironically get on well with other men
why are we all so autistic in this country we can't speak to each other without being cunted
>>
>>59886515
>he doesn't know how great it is to plant your seed in trashy asians
>>
>>59886515
How can you make any valid criticism if you've never done it? It's nothing like looking at it online or reading about it. It really isn't. There's plenty of differences and plenty to do that you can't do online. The cities here are very different from southern European ones and so is their mentality.
>>
>>59886515
I'm convinced your first post was bait, but if not, you really have no excuse not to at least visit Germany, France or the UK at least once, since you are so close. I go to Netherlands 2-3 times a year (mainly to smoke.)

RE your point about "we're all the same" -- we're really not. Noticeable culture differences just among the countries I named and yours for example, and we really are all the same relatively speaking (compared to other races/continents -- I feel more culture shock going to the US than I do to NL for example, despite the language.)
>>
>>59884306
Jesus.... Paris is darker than Toronto even...
>>
>>59886622
tell me more meine bruder
they srsly let you bareback dat shit?
how much and where?
our mouths dribble collectively
>>
>>59886761
>mainly to smoke
degenerate
>>
>>59881683
Italy
9.5/10, best food I ever had, beautiful locations, only downside was that some of the people there were dicks, but I suppose that you find those everywhere. As close to perfect as it gets. It just felt right.
Turkey
8.5/10. Both the tourist traps and less urban areas are good. Great food. People nicer than in Italy, some are pretty money hungry though. Good history and beaches. The East has it's problems though.
America
6.5/10. Went to Florida. Decent food. They love my accent. Nice water parks. Don't go there if you like cultured shit like museums though.
Going to Norway in the winter. Any thoughts or tips?
>>
>>59886822
stop talking like a chav pls, bruv? safe.
also asians are bare dirty init lmao. bare peng tings too. u wana go to that thailand it's fuckin HEAVY.
>>
>>59885395
>Gundam Café food is overpriced and their "Mission Understood" (or was it "Mission complete"?) Gundam Wing Carbonara pasta was extremely bad
Just like Gundam Wing itself, kek

I never went to the Gundam Cafe in Akiba, but I went to the one in Odaiba (right next to the 1:1 scale Gundam) and bought some souvenirs there. No food though.
>>
>>59886515
I see what you mean
I mean when i was a kid it was fun but now i don't see what's so special or fun about going to another country and spend 1 week there
It's just an illusion
>>
>>59886827
Literally nothing wrong with roken wiet m8. Also I worked backwards and I would say it's an average of 1-2 a year since I turned 18. Probably 15-20 times in total. It's very cheap to get to and close, great for a relaxing weekend. I also really enjoy the general Dutch vibes and don't always go to Dam.
>>
>>59886976
bruv i swer down ill merc u rite here
and also it makes me feel special when we talk like chavs because it feels *exclusive* <333
wot you sayin', PENG TINGS IN THE LAND OF TIES ISSIT CUZ?
>>
>>59881683
>Italy
Beautiful people, landscape, cuisine, history, culture. Unfortunately lots of scam artists and pickpockets but no different to any other European country.

>UK
Kind of reminded me of home, except the weather is permanently miserable and the people are uglier and more aggressive/sarcastic/bitter.

>Spain
Similar to Italy but the people seemed a little more introverted. General English skills were quite low.

>Croatia
Budget version of Greece/Italy. Stunning landscape but the people and culture weren't so great. The entire coastline has become a playground for young British and Italian tourists.

>France
Outside of Paris the people were actually really friendly and welcoming, I was pleasantly surprised. Had a great time, unforunately didn't stay long enough.

>South Africa
One of the most beautiful countries in the world, the political/social turmoil detracts from it though. They know how to do a barbecue though.

>China
Visited Shanghai, it was incredibly polluted and I didn't see a bird the entire time. Everything is grey, miserable and foggy, I can understand why they immigrate all over the world to escape that poisonous dystopian nightmare. At least they had a few historical buildings left, unlike most of their other cities.

>Vietnam
Great natural beauty, somewhat spoiled by the standard East Asian levels of pollution and environmental destruction. Great food, friendly people, and a few interesting towns and cities.
>>
>>59886650
Just because you have never done something doesn't mean your criticism isn't valid.

For example. I'm sure you never ate any shit. Yet I think your criticism of eating shit is spot-on.

>>59886761
It was not bait. I'm serious.

Your post doesn't really explain why you should go visit other nations. The reason you visit the netherlands is because of legal problems with your hobbies in your own nation. I don't have these motivations to visit other nations.

>>59887029
Thanks for telling me this. It's really hard to know when you are right or just delusional when going against the norm.

Having someone else confirm what I already thought that has experience in the field gives me more confidence that I'm not delusional.
>>
>>59887366
>Visited Shanghai

You didn't visit China
>>
>>59887553
Correct, still the level of pollution throughout the entire country has put me off wanting to visit again.
>>
>>59887453
>The reason you visit the netherlands is because of legal problems with your hobbies in your own nation
I wouldn't really call getting stoned my hobby, I'm not 16 anymore.

For me, I think my favourite thing is to sit and absorb the subtle differences in culture between places. Even things as simple as the cityscape: the architecture, the shops and their signage, the people; the way they dress and interact etc. etc.

That would be "my case" for getting out of your hometown and exploring nearby countries 2bh. Another could also be the nature/scenery; there are hills just over the border in Germany for example! (The eiffel """"mountains"""")

But yeah life is about enjoying the experience, for me, therefore I enjoy travelling and wish to travel much more. Obviously your priorities may vary.
>>
>>59887729
>throughout the whole country

Uhh visit South China or Sichuan senpai.

Also, pollution rates are plummeting. 15% YoY Q1 2016 to Q1 2015.

In five years go visit again.
>>
>>59881683
r8 the places i experienced not whole cunts 2bh
>finland(helsinki)
>6
>was there 11 times, only for one day all in helsinki so i cant really r8 corectly, im sure its alot better

>norway
>7
was there a couple of times one time at some place in the forest where we fished & sailed near bohuslän it was top tier, solid 9
then i were in oslo too, niggers everywhere yelling ooga boga, 3

>Denmark(cophenhagen)
>8
>copenhagen was qt

>germany(berlin)
>0
>bombing it was a mistake

>belgium(brussel)
>8
>only been in brussels, qt town and comfy but then again i was only in the better area of it

>france(corsica)
>9
>i dont remember what the place was called but it was a town on most southern part of corsica with a walled city on top of a hill, on the beaches there were alot of boats cafés etc, went over there for one day when i was visiting sardinia

>italy(sardinia)
>8
>went around all of sardinia, comfy small towns but to hot
>italy(rome)
>7
on /his/ autism it was obviously great, but the town was very dirty & hot so it wasnt comfy for relaxing

>spain(malaga & cannaries)
>?
>i was a kid so i dont remember that much, it was just a tourist resort so theres nothing much rating

>cyprus
>8.5
>comfy place nice lads, saw the castle the crusaders used and other things

>greece(rhodes)
>8
>nice /his/ stuff & comfy place good food

>russia(st petersburg)
>9.5
>been there two times visiting my family, love the city lots of stuff to do beatiful and good history, people are nice lads

>uk(london)
>9
>unironically didnt see any pakis but saw lots of niggers, they werent like swedish niggers and dont seem like the ones that would stab you, no idea what brits are complaining about them all the time 2bh. the city was really nice people are alright, lots of things to do.
but then again i was in the better areas.
>>
>>59887801
>Actually responding to obvious bait
r u fkin dumb m8
>>
>>59887983
bretty much yea.
>>
>>59888148
>>>59887029
>Thanks for telling me this. It's really hard to know when you are right or just delusional when going against the norm.
>Having someone else confirm what I already thought that has experience in the field gives me more confidence that I'm not delusional.
uh-oh
>>
>>59887801
Thank you for answering.

You didn't convince me but at least I understand it a little more now.
>>
>Austria 8/10
Nice nature, beautiful cities (buildings, monuments etc., nice food.
>Paris 6,5/10
Fantastic buildings and monuments, good food, full of nigz and arabs. First and last thing I saw there it was niggers pickpocketing tourists.
>Prague 7/10
Had a lot of fun by drinking and smoking weed lmao, I saw some monuments but the whole city seems fake, pretty much a great tourist trap. Food and beer were god tier.
>netherlands 6.5/10
Amsterdam is very beautiful, there are a lot of things to see, first time I tried weed in my life, I had fun.
The local towns are meh tier and smell like shit. Meh food and people.
>California 7/10
San Francisco was cool, but I've seen a lot of weird shit and dangerous places.
The bay and its nature are fantastic. I've seen some cities of the coast with 0 whites that were meh tier. Decent mexican food.
>England 6/10
Little towns are boring but very beautiful, the big ones are pretty ugly, full of arabs and rude natives. Shitty food, nice beer.
>Edinburgh 8/10
Nice people, good food and beer, fantastic buildings and monuments.
>>
>>59884248
I've also been to Lloret de Mar. For me, the best Spanish coast is the Andalusian, specially the Atlantic coast.
>>
>>59885468
Which part did you visit?
>>
>>59885468
>Denmark best trip
wow why
>>
>>59881683
>Austria 8/10
Cool landscapes, nice cities (Wien and Salzburg are based), overall pretty comfy. Mostly cool people as well, with the exception of a couple of cunts in Karnten who got somewhat standoffish after they found out I was Italian (even if I was whiter than them, lol).
>Slovenia 6/10
Nice mountains, cities/towns are meh. Ljubljana's centre is nice but the rest is a depressing post-commie shithole.
>Croatia 8/10
I've only been to Premantura but I had a really great time. People were also surprisingly nice.
>Malta 7/10
Enjoyed the visit, it's an interesting mix of Italian/English/Arab influences. Too fucking hot, though.
>France 7/10
I've only been to Nice because of relatives there. Pretty nice but nothing to write home about.
>Ireland 9/10
I'll admit getting extremely lucky with the weather (it only rained once in the two weeks of July I've spent there). Very comfy and people were really nice and helpful. The countryside is relaxing as fuck. The only downside is that there's not much to do if you care about nightlife and stuff.

On the same trip I've also been to NI to visit Giant's Causeway but spent less than a day there so I can't really judge.

And I second what >>59888428 said about Prague
>>
>>59883514
This is the reason why the USA nukes people.
>>
>Switzerland
10/10
Best country in the world by far

>Austria
9/10

>France
8/10

>USA (NYC)
8.5/10

>UK
8.5/10

>Netherlands
8/10

>Belgium (Flanders)
8/10

>Germany
8.5/10

>Ireland
7.5/10

>Hungary
7/10

Didn't stay enough in other countries I've visited to judge.

Asian countries look very unappealing to me
>>
>>59889227
No
>>
>>59885182
You don't have enough water by the time 2020 comes.
>>
>>59889227
lol
>>
>Austria
8/10

>Belgium
9/10

>Bosnia
7/10

>Bulgaria
8/10

>Croatia
9/10

>Cuba
8/10

>Czech Republic
8/10

>Denmark(Copenhagen)
8/10

>Estonia(Tallinn)
9/10

>England(London)
9/10

>France
8.5/10

>Finland(Helsinki)
8/10

>Germany
8/10

>Hungary
10/10

>Kosovo
6.5/10

>Latvia(Riga)
8/10

>Lithuania(Vilnius)
8/10

>Montenegro(Kotor)
7/10

>Macedonia
9/10

>Moldova
5/10 but wine festival is 10/10

>Netherlands(Amsterdam)
7/10

>Romania
9/10

>Poland
9.5/10

>Spain
8/10

>Slovenia
8/10

>Slovakia
9/10

>Serbia
8.5/10

>Sweden
9/10

>Ukraine
8/10

>U.S.
10/10
>>
>>59889942
How is moldova?

I've heard it's extremely poor. Is this an easy place to pick up poor blonde girls?
>>
File: 1449564415514.jpg (29 KB, 329x375) Image search: [Google]
1449564415514.jpg
29 KB, 329x375
>Egypt
Trashed as fuck, basically new Russia with the amount of Russians there. Pyramids and the sphinxes were cool until autists sprayed shit all over them after I revisited for like the 4th time
>England
I have never seen so many black people in one place and I've been in fucking Kenya, Jordan, and Morroco. Not that I have anything against them - it's just I've a total of 4 negros here in Poland over the last 2 years, I remember them.
>Russia
Immigrated there for 11 years as a babby, went to a sheltered British school, still had people throw glass bottles at us, I was 8.
Winters were fun even though we had to go until it was -28c
>France
Transportation system is trashed as fuck, tourist spots were jawsdopping though - such as the Notredam - could've been just me not ruined by life at the time though.
>never went to anywhere in Asia
Don't know why my parenta never wanted to open up this huge culture conglomerate to me.

This all happened when they had money and also sent my siblings and me to good private international schools. Fucked me (the youngest sibling) in the end though because we moved back here and I couldn't finish high school since I didn't know polish well enough to finish my education in public polish schools. Name any countries that aren't in NA, SA, strata or Asia an I'll tell you about them.
>>
>>59890105
Yeah, it's really poor. They also have a break away communist part in the east called Transnistria which is pretty interesting. Probably not too hard to pick up locals, I found most young people speak English. They have a wine festival in October which is awesome, all you can drink wine and really friendly people.
>>
File: dalek-explain.jpg (46 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
dalek-explain.jpg
46 KB, 400x450
>>59885600
>spain
>too cold
>>
>>59881683
>food is all spicy
You haven't tried Thai food then. I'm not used to hot flavors but damn their food burns me to hell.
>>
>Argentina
Nice food and beatiful cities. I found everything quite cheap
8/10

>Brazil
Beaches were fine, but the cities can be dangerous (I was robbed)
7.5/10

>Cuba
As a tourist you are a King. Best beaches i have ever been to.
8.5/10
>>
>>59891334
What cities did you go to in Brazil where you got robbed?
>>
>>59882577
I understand you m8 about Italy's weather...
>>
>>59888428
>Paris 6,5/10
Fantastic buildings and monuments, good food, full of nigz and arabs. First and last thing I saw there it was niggers pickpocketing tourists.

Why on earth are all tourists visiting Paris. Sure the town has noice buildings, but you could find the same in at least a dozen of other towns in France. WITH NO NIGGS OR SHITSKINS
>>
>>59891480
I was robbed In Río.
I only visited Río and Sao Paolo
>>
>>59885182
>they don't like white gaijins.

My experience was the opposite
>>
>food is good thouh
>food is all spicy
>>
Spain - 9
I was 12 and there were a lot of young women topless on the beach. Happy times.

Was too young when I visited Sweden, Estonia and Germany, so I don't remember enough to rate the places.
>>
>>59891679
>I was robbed In Río.
It's part of the package.
>>
Sweden - 8
Comfy. Not much different from Finland

Norway - 9
Cool landscapes

Germany - ???
Don't remember anything; I was a baby

Netherlands - ???

Estonia - ???
>>
Mexico - 7
Nice girl, cheap alcy, everyone seems cheerfull
England - 4
Suicidical weather non-stop, Allah save the queen, bad food, nice beer
Algeria - 6
Scammers, shisha, scammers, no clouds, scammers
Turkey - 9
Beautifull girls, balik ikmek, semits, pakhlava, shisha, comfy transport, fucking gypsies.
>>
>>59884096
Lies. I was in Moscow last year, spent a week there.

Kremlin tour of the diamond fund is highly recommended.
Pro tip: if you can speak english go to the tourist booth, you will save about 2 hours waiting in line for tickets.

Back to the point, I saw literally two blacks the whole time i was there. Just two. And they were traveling together.
>>
>>59881683
>USA
>4.0
>(-)niggers, spics and rednecks everywhere
>(-)cops pull you over for no reason
>(-)infrastructure requires you to possess a car at all costs
>(-)scams everywhere, even locals get scammed all the time
>(+)good food
>(+/-)friendly people, hard to tell if they're genuine or faking it
>>
>>59892757
Is the kidnapper taxis a thrill ride?
>>
>>59887029
>1 week
>>
>>59881683
>Austria
8/10
basically like Germany, therefore meh

>Switzerland
7/10
everything is expensive as hell and I don't understand most of them

>Italy
9/10
would be perfect without the Italians

>Netherlands
5/10
not bad, but very boring

>Poland
4/10
The people annoyed me and their cake is fucking shit. I had to vomit after eating it.
>>
>>59882577
>Too warm, thought I was going to die
fag
>>
>>59886237
Why do you bother not learning the language?
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 164x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 164x159
>all those richfags traveling everywhere
>>
>UAE
>3/10
>Apart from wondering about how clean streets is there's absolutely nothing to do. Ferrari park was probably designated by tiny ching chong asian jackie chan and it very discriminative towards to average white man and I can't even fasten seat belts on half attractions. All shops are empty and boring on work stuff not even trying to attract clients.

>Israel
>8/10. Very good desu, it's a really one of best places I've ever been. But very disappointing when I visited it for second time frontier guard don't like my iPhone so she ask me to turn it on and then held tool on it's display for some reason and put yellow mark on my passport. If there itt any Jew please explain wtf it was.If not this accident I'l give 10.

>Thailand
>4/10
>It's like cheap Siberia located in jungles

>Turkey/Egypt
>2/10
>A lot of ruskies bidlo ruined all potential of these places. Maybe it will be a little cleaner this year when they banned themselves.

>Jordan
>3/10
>Petra and sand overated

>Vietnam
>4/10
>Same Thailand but a lil more rich.

>India
>5/10
>If not that smell than it would be better. But at least they tried to clean tourist locations.

>Cyprus
>1/10
>It's boring Turkey

>Greece
>3/10
>It's same as Turkey, but all ruins looks the same

>Cambodia
>1/10
>overated ruins
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.