[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How populous is your area?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: population density.jpg (793 KB, 3600x1800) Image search: [Google]
population density.jpg
793 KB, 3600x1800
How populous is your area?
>>
You literally see that on the damn pic you posted you retarded fuck
>>
>>59850722
We're full
>>
>>59850722

Region: High population density

Neighborhood: Low population density
>>
>>59850738

But you have to tell him.
>>
We're an empty country.

3 million in an area bigger than England.
>>
my nearest neighbour is an old french man about five minutes drive down the road, then there's a homesteading religious family who makes maple syrup about 10. i live about 40 minutes out of a small town in north eastern ontario.
>>
>>59850722
Population density in my city: 117.33/km2 (303.9/sq mi). I live in Central Finland in the 7th most populous (around 140 000 inhabitants) city of Finland. Not many complaints.
>>
>>59850722
Too much
>>
File: 1462195961952.jpg (21 KB, 280x246) Image search: [Google]
1462195961952.jpg
21 KB, 280x246
>China
>India
>>
>>59850722

I live in the most densely populated area of my state. This particular neighborhood is not quite one square mile, and clocks 6500 bodies/km2. In terms of density, it is second only to one other neighboring neighborhood, which of course are "the same area" when you really look at it.

It's certainly a lot more crowded than what I'm used to, growing up. I come from a smaller town (same state), but not the sticks. There were always some bodies around, but parking was always easy and free, and you needed to get out to the country to get away from people.

The state itself has low-average density, in the grand scheme of things. And of course, the above is crowded, but it doesn't touch the clusters of certain world cities, and their suburbs (nor would I want it to!)

My neighborhood compares very interestingly with Monaco. My neighborhood and that country have about the same area, whereas Monaco has about three times as many people. I guess they've done a lot more "building-up" over the years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.