[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly do you guys have against this man? He seems pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: justin trudeau.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
justin trudeau.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
What exactly do you guys have against this man?

He seems pretty reasonable and cool.
>>
>>59823430

He beats women
>>
File: 1382153180196.jpg (10 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
1382153180196.jpg
10 KB, 200x261
>>59823430
>reasonable and cool.
>>
the bernie of the north
>>
File: trudeaufires.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
trudeaufires.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>59823445
Source?

>>59823468
He seems much more liberal. He doesn't purport to be a legitimate leftist, and I've never heard of him criticizing capitalism.
>>
he's got a big mouth but thankfully it gets left at that
>>
he's in japan. weeb detected.
>>
idk I probably wouldn't want to be friends with him
>>
he thinks like a nigger
>>
File: THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
I hate anyone who is attractive, intelligent, and successful.
>>
>>59823581
He thinks like a college woman
>>
>>59823581
What does that even mean?
>>
>>59823430
Too much college leftie meme bullshit. Also, goofing around when one of his cities literally burned to the ground.
>>
>>59823485

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUtCFRp6wBw

He beat the shit out and traumatized a woman
>>
>>59823430
It's literally 90% /r9k/ anti-Chad jealously

The fact that he's a liberal makes it worse, because there's a huge amount of overlap between self-declared betas and alt-right dudes
>>
>>59823610
a black college woman.
>>
>>59823661
Oui
>>
>>59823430
as a canadian myself I find him to be a great politician of my beloved country and see nothing wrong with him
>>
>>59823638
found the nigger
>>
File: Trudeau's2ndterm.jpg (9 KB, 178x271) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau's2ndterm.jpg
9 KB, 178x271
>>59823597
>>
>>59823659

He's not a Chad, he's super feminine. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a sex change soon.
>>
>>59823649
DELETE THIS

(glad I didn't vote for NDP)
>>
>>59823751

I thought NDP were liberal so why do they hate weedy so much?
>>
File: 1443882860051.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443882860051.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>59823687
>>
>>59823727
kek/10
>>
i'm tired of seeing threads about him mostly. he hasn't done much at all, good or bad. most of the reasons 4chan hates him are for shit that doesn't matter or just outright fake, i'm concerned about the electoral reform. things in canada aren't falling apart and i don't really care about his meme statements.

>>59823788
because aside from the meme statements about feminism and a token amount of refugees his policies are mostly the same as harper (who was by no means a conservative)
>>
>>59823649
if these accusations were made about a rightwing politician you would have laughed them off
>>
>>59823829
oh, and scrapping tax credits.
>>
>>59823430
He seemed cool. Then turned into a massive cuck.
>>
>>59823735
>he's not a chad

LEL
>>
>>59823882
What makes him a cuck?
>>
>>59823829
this

fuck i also want good infrastructure/transport/high speed rails and clean energy.

we were promised a huge new deal-tier plan for canada.

fucking trudeau and his lies.
>>
He does meme stuff like make his cabinet exactly 50/50 gender equal and say "it's 2016." He also just clearly has a big head about himself while not actually being that smart. His explanation of quantum computing was laughable and yet he had this smug look on his face like the whole world was sucking his dick. The only REAL issue he's faced yet (and I should note, I think he has a lot of time to prove himself) is that of the fires in west-central Canada. I don't know exactly what he could really be doing to work on the problem, but the entire time he's been memeing around and dancing to the traditional music of immigrant cultures.

I don't, for the record, have much of an issue with the way he cleared the aisle the other day, but it isn't exactly politically wise and all it did was make a big commotion and distract from any real politics. He just thinks so highly of himself that he wants to be cool and aggressively impose his physicality on people when it does little in the way of solving problems. It's pretty self-serving shit.

tl:dr he has the mentality of a college student who refuses to grow up but he got into office because Canadian men wanted a fresh face and women vote with their buckling knees.
>>
>>59823992
>He does meme stuff like make his cabinet exactly 50/50 gender equal

Is that really a huge deal? I think it's dumb to enforce equality like that, but because Canada is 50% female it makes sense that he would his cabinet to include other viewpoints
>>
>>59824687
Because think of all the people that may have more suited that were not considered for the position because he feels the need to virtue signal. What a weak-minded thing to do. It shows he literally cares more about preserving his virtue than running the fucking country.
>>
>>59824687

Fucking cancer
>>
File: 1463889843646.jpg (224 KB, 1000x1593) Image search: [Google]
1463889843646.jpg
224 KB, 1000x1593
I don't trust him with national security. I don't trust him with the economy. 50/50 he will open our borders to Africa and strengthen the welfare state.

>>59823979
Yes, I was most excited about that. We will see what happens. Probably some bullshit like government subsidizes wind farms so corporations can sell energy back to us.
>>
>>59824880
I'm sure every woman chosen was very well-qualified.

That kind of appointment is never strictly meritocratic, politics always plays a massive role. It doesn't necessarily hamper administrations.
>>
>>59823430
He's incredibly smug and only has the job because of daddy.
>>
>>59825090
>they were well-qualified
Probably, but I don't know one way or another. So there was no one better than was overlooked because they needed that golden ratio?
>politics aren't perfectly meritocratic
So let's make them more obtuse and anti-meritocratic, I guess you would suggest.
>>
>>59825652
Your argument boils down to.
>politics have always been that way
If he's so fantastic and liberal why is he following the status quo? Could it be that he's full of shit?
>>
>>59823430
Why would i ever hate Justin "lets get this shoa on the road" Trudeau
>>
>>59825652
>That kind of appointment is never strictly meritocratic

It ought to be, and for the most part in Canadian political history it always has been. Usually the only intervening factors are geographical, trying to make sure you have a cabinet minister from every province. Appointing government ministers on the basis of race or gender is absurd and inegalitarian.
>>
>>59823430
Retards on the internet think being right wing and bashing leftiess make you cool
>>
>>59825799
Or it could be that lefties are kind of becoming a massive problem right now and people are actually pissed.
>>
>>59825719
meant to respond to
>>59825652

>>59825743
IMO, not only is he saying that, but he's saying >look, it's already shit, he's just making it a bit worse
Am I supposed to be happy about that? That's a pretty fantastic reason to think Trudeau's a shitbag.

Moreover, this
>>59825798

And even moreover, anti-meritocratic appointments actually DO have a nearly universal history of being less effective throughout the world.
>>
>>59825799
If you heard him talk or knew what he was doing you'd understand why he isn't liked.
>>
He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

He's a pretty face, that's all. He has no substance, he's all surface. He doesn't have clear opinions as he flip flops on so many issues. He panders like there is no tomorrow and apologies for everything like a beta. He is also a globalist shill.

I don't even hate the guy personally, he seems pretty cool, sure. But I sure don't like him as our PM. He just tries too hard.
>>
>>59823692
kek
>>
>>59823430
Who?
>>
File: Hands-free tip.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
Hands-free tip.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>59823430
I MEAN C'MON HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE HIM! HE'S A RENESSANCE MAN, HE IS BASICALLY NEXT DA VINCI. AND WHY SHOULDN'T PEOPLE JUMP WITH THE PACE OF INDEGENOUS PEOPLE I MEAN C'MON IT CURRENT YEAR. WE BASICALLY CAME TO THEIR LAND STOLE IT FROM THEM. WE ARE INTRUDERS NOT THEM! HAHA AND HE IS GOOD WITH KIDS TOO AND LOVES THE MONARCH. AND GAYS DID I MENTION THAT? WOW AND WHAT A GEEK CULTURE FANATIC! GOTTA GET VOTES OF THE MINORITIES AM I RIGHT? HE IS ALSO ARTIST AND BASICALLY WHOLA HANDEDLY FORMER TRUDEU ART THEORY, HERE IS PRIMARY COLORS BLACK YELLOW AND MULATTO, HERE IS SECONDARY COLORS, WHITE WHITE AND WHITE. GOTTA LOVE THE GUY, GOBLESS THE LEAF AND UK.
>>
>>59823430
He brutally beats and rapes women.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-elbow-impact-politics-1.3589849
>>
>>59823649
Le weed man and current year memes aside that's just silly and childish on the part of the NDP MPs, from the very beginning when they were barring passage of the conservative whip.
>>
Justin Trudeau doesn't have the right personality to be Prime Minister. He's conciliatory to the point of being submissive, which subverts his ability to project Canada's influence abroad and leads to every second word that comes out of his lips beginning with an 's' and ending in an 'orry'. He's also incredibly impetuous and naive; the various statements he's made in the past are a reflection of the character of the man unrestrained (e.g. "Quebeckers are better than other Canadians"), but even when he puts on his big boy pants he makes terrible, emotionally motivated decisions. I don't know any other Member of Parliament in Canadian history that has been half as combative as Justin Trudeau, both verbally (screaming at MPs across the aisle to "fuck off!"), and, most recently, physically. His emotional grounding and naivety don't just affect his personal conduct, either. Justin Trudeau campaigned on legalizing marijuana and planned to set out work on it immediately after taking office. Instead, a few days after taking office, he made statements to the media that the international community "wasn't letting him (legalize marijuana)", and then informed Canada that he'd get to work on removing the illegality of pot sometime in the spring on 2017.

Canada's greatest Prime Ministers, many Liberals among them, have been quiet men of reason. Justin Trudeau is loud and impassioned, and to the point of childishness. Hopefully his character is remoulded somewhat by his time in office—or, if not, that he won't stay there any longer than a single term.
>>
>>59825869
>he isn't liked.
except normies love him. chantrarians here hate him because its a meme.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.