[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so unironically religious? If they were more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Why are Americans so unironically religious? If they were more poor and unstable there would be Christian State of Alabama and Mississippi, I am sure about it.
>>
We wuz puritans n shit
>>
Since the Great Awakening America has a lot of ultra-conservative Evangelicals which are people who believe the Bible is literally true; Catholics and mainline Protestants don't take religion that seriously these days.
>>
Religion kept the majority of people in the US in line over the past century. Things started going downhill at the end of the 60's. Even in the past 20 years things have slid downhill.
>>
>>59777137
Yes, but the more country is rich and educated the less it is religious usually. Turkey and Dubai are way less religious than Afghanistan. Europe is way less religious than the rest of the world. Russia is less religious than Ukraine.
>>
>>59777320
Of course religion is dying everywhere, even fuckin Saudi Arabia is becoming less weird with it. But USA is really retarded compared to other countries of the same prosperity and quality of life.
>>
>>59777399
I see Europe becoming much more religious though.
>>
>>59776933
who would be religious ironically?
>>
File: 1438844799449.png (37 KB, 852x1049) Image search: [Google]
1438844799449.png
37 KB, 852x1049
>>59777844
Me desu
>>
>>59777492
Only poltards who fell on fedora meme.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.