[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American going to cook food >Get shot https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1282x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1282x879
>Be American going to cook food
>Get shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcNTjQWI9VM
>>
Is that a police officer? If yes, holy shit America is fucked.
>>
>>59747151
>taking it to the meat cleaver surrender bin
>>
>>59747151
Looks like some shithole council estate in the UK
>>
Can't tell what's happening, but if i had a gun, and someone tried running at me with a cleaver i'd shoot them.
>>
>>59747215
Yep
>>
where is the blood?
crappy fake tbqh
>>
>>59747332
It basically is
>>
>>59747504
this
>>
>>59747481
She isn't even running towards him or anyone close by, and he shoots her multiple times to make sure she dies. Real defender of the people and upholder of law right there.
>>
>>59747504
>>59747525
>>59747548

>"I have seen too many Hollywood movies" - The post
>>
>>59747570
But that freedom tho
>>
can't he just taser her
>>
>be American
>go to school
>get shot
>go to the cinema
>get shot
>go die for Israel
>lose leg
>get no help from the government
>shoot self
>play with toy gun in public park
>get shot
>eat brother's hamburger
>get shot
>>
>>59747215
If this were any other country you'd be applauding the shooting of blacks.
>>
i mean the officer obviously doesn't randomly walk up there
what has happened before that?
also looks like white trash so nothing of value was lost anyway
>>
>dealing with an armed officer
>decide to run towards him with a cleaver in my hand

Can somebody explain this logic to me? Its not the first video of this i see. I would be scared as fuck to move my pinkie if somebody would be aiming gun at me and they literally run towards it. What the fuck?
>>
>>59747151
What exactly is wrong with this? She had a lethal weapon and refused to comply.
>>
>>59747786
>also looks like white trash so nothing of value was lost anyway

>Chieu Di Thi Vo, 46, was shot and killed
It was a jungle monkey. But can you explain the white trash meme? Why do middle class white leftists have such an otherworldly hatred of poor whites? No other race creates such obnoxious terms for its own people.
>>
>>59747749
tasers are not always effective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqOUjebTseQ
>>
>>59747769
No, skin color doesn't matter, I would never applaud a police officer for shooting to kill an non-life threatening person. That's just fucked up. If you can't trust the police you can't feel secure. These police officers should be punished much more heavily than a civilian killing a civilian.
>>
>>59747917
idk white trash is like niggers

it's not about being poor it's about being an uncultured swine
>>
>>59747769
Amerifags always think people are jealous of their great country and have to defend it. Hilarious desu.
>>
>>59747786
Asian women and she was having a fight with her family with the meat clever in her hand. While running towards an officer
>>
>>59747839
While I don't agree that she was running towards him this time the officers actions were very questionable but I've not seen the whole video.

Honestly this is one of those times I think a taser would've been the appropriate use.
t. /k/
>>
>>59748027
Not even close. Lived around blacks and poor whites and blacks are worse by large margin
>>
>>59748086
ah yes

a taser that fails and you end up with a blade in your gut
>>
>>59748086
Why do they never use a taser? Are they just wishing for an opportunity to kill someone and take whatever they can get?
>>
>>59748145
Using the taser doesn't mean you have to put the gun away dunkass.

It's not either or, you have two hands.
>>
>>59747151
>lol it's only 9mm
>>
>>59748179
dual wielding

you aren't /k/ fuck off shit head
>>
>>59748179
>He claims he is from /k
>>
>>59747755
you forgot: jump on stepdad's bed, get shot

http://www.people.com/article/texas-man-allegedly-fatally-shoots-stepson-for-jumping-on-his-bed
>>
>>59748152
Nah I've seen plenty of people be tasered in person. This just seems like a failure in training, the officer panic'd when he saw a fat lady with a cleaver hobble towards him.
>>59748228
I don't think not using the sights of the pistol will make the average officers accuracy worse than what it already is m8
>>
A fat slow old woman is a threat to a police officer now? kek

the cop just wanted to shoot someone, he's a psycho
>>
>>59748152
because tasers are shit, and you don't bring a knife to a knife fight
>>
>>59747358
If you are a police officer and can't outrun a fat woman, you should kill yourself.
>>
File: america34.gif (1 MB, 274x202) Image search: [Google]
america34.gif
1 MB, 274x202
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1445893745760.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1445893745760.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>59747151
>be american
>shoot people
>"please subscribe"
>>
>>59747215
You think that's bad? You should see the body cam footage of the cop who was called to stop a guy from committing suicide.

>guy gets in a car accident and flees to friend's house
>gets suicidal so she calls the cops to help him
>cop sees the guy is holding a knife to himself
>shoots the guy 5 times in the face
>is proud that he did his job and resolved the issue
>>
>>59748403
wow french retreat from everything
>>
>>59747151
oh god that my state
>>
>>59748314
Yeah, I forgot how everyone from day/k/are clamours to murder people. haha ebin

>>59748398
>implying tasers are bad
Where the fuck are you getting this from? Tasers are only slightly less effective if they hit someone in the blubber and even then it still has a significant impact on their motor control.
>>
>>59748228
It's okay for tasers, they have a short range anyway and are aimed with a laser
>>
>>59748403
RACIST, POLICE OFFICERS CAN BE FAT SLOW PIECES OF SHIT TOO! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAND THEIR GROUND!" IT'S THEIR GROUND, THEIR CLAY, AIN'T NO MINORITY GONNA STEAL THEIR TURF!!!!!
>>
>>59748469
link? I'd google 'American cop shootings', but I don't think that would narrow it down much
>>
>>59748469
this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnOBfCmled8
>>
>>59747917
>Why do middle class white leftists have such an otherworldly hatred of poor whites?

eye roll
>>
>>59748469
kek no way
>>
>>59748498
He's just a memer friend. He just regurgitates whatever bullshit he sees on 4chan
>>
>>59747151
that's an homicide
>>
>>59747960
> 300 lb gorilla nigga not affected by taser
> this proves it would have been ineffective against a little old lady with a knife
Pig logic , everyone
>>
>>59747749
I don't know for a fact but I read somewhere they are not allowed to carry both a taser and a gun at the same time.
>>
>>59748602
she was just as big as him
>>
>>59747960
"I'll get you bitch"

lel everytime
>>
>>59748529
Strangely enough, I've run into the same issue. Googling "cop kills suicidal man" brought up tons of results, none of which were what I was referring to.

Found it after some rummaging through adding "body cam" to the search. Had no idea this was such a regular occurrence here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaofK0u7C8Y
>>
File: AmericanJustice.png (679 KB, 1340x1952) Image search: [Google]
AmericanJustice.png
679 KB, 1340x1952
>>59747917
> Why do middle class white leftists have such an otherworldly hatred of poor whites?
see pic (last few posts)
>>
>>59748571
use real words cretin

memer is not a real word, it's something you're regurgitating from reddit

please point out to me where it is taught to wield a taser in one hand and your gun in the other
>>
>>59748403
How fast can you run backwards without looking?
>>
>>59748624
that's retarded and not true

they carry them both at pretty much all times
>>
>>59748774
ok thanks for the mature attitude you could have phrased your statement politely
>>
>>59748758
well, i can do it faster than the speed of that woman walking, ,but that's just me, a normal non obese human
>>
>>59748700
Some coppers here tend to do it. Firstly, it's easier to put on the belt, it's faster to draw, and highlights the difference between taser and gun in a stressful situation. Gun=right hand, taser=left hand.
>>
>>59748841
What about obstacles? How do you avoid tripping over something or running into a street post and remaining safe in this situation from a meat butcher's axe?
>>
File: 1457486067410.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1457486067410.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>59748700
>regurgitate bullshit you read with zero knowledge of the subject
>wow you deviate from your training and use common sense? you're a fucking retard!

Show me where it's taught in training to shoot fat people waddling towards your general direction too.
The issue at hand is you can train a weapon on someone and reach for the taser; the taser has no recoil to control, operators are taught to use the red dot for aiming and if it fails you can drop the taser and stabilize your grip on your firearm if need be.

I'm usually first to defend officers actions but I'll take your noguns word that the officer didn't tremendously fuck up this time.
>>
>>59748918
you know, you are right. better shoot everyone midly dangerous on sight next time due to minimal (but not null) possibility of getting hurt, thank you for making me reason
>>
>>59748596
>a fatass womyn who doesn't """run""" to the police officer

It's blatantly a "self-defense" case for american Justice.
>>
>>59747151
Well if she did what the cop was doing and did not run she would have never got shot. Or does this only apply to black people?
>>
>>59749007
I like how you can't answer a question without turning everything into one side or the other butthurt rage.
>>
Why americans cops love to murder people so much?
>>
>>59748652
well that's fucked up

in return, have a video showing how a problem like that is dealt with in places which don't just put a uniform on anyone who barely graduated highschool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf5fG7Ehs90
>>
>>59748918
You don't run backward and use this useful invention of nature that is a neck.
>>
>>59749118
>waaa waa u r butthurt

kek ok
>>
>>59749158
To be fair, the availability of officers in London to bumfuck-nowhere, Missoura isn't exactly the same.
>>
File: kirino.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kirino.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
>mfw american cops think they are an occupational force
>mfw american cops treat american citizens like armed combatants, even women and children
>mfw despite having 3 less-than-lethal weapons on them at all times they default to pumping lead into anything that twitches in their direction
>>
>>59749131
Poor training and poor evaluation screening.

Most officers barely pass their accuracy tests and those who fail multiple times can keep retrying.
>>
File: meat-cleaver-B7TPBD[1].jpg (65 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
meat-cleaver-B7TPBD[1].jpg
65 KB, 1300x1390
>>59747151
I think it would have been enough to shoot her once in the hand carrying the blade or in the leg.
>>
>>59749131
Police officers are pussies who don't go to jail since they supervise themselves.
So there is really no downside to murdering someone for no reason like this.

> 1% chance this lady will hurt me
> .00000001% chance I would go to jail if I shoot her repeatedly in the face even though she is not even threatening
>>
>>59749170
And turn your attention away from the person wielding a huge ass blade coming after you? Good thought.
>>
>>59749441
>shoot her once in the hand

He's a police officer not William Tell m8
>>
>>59749441
arent american cops trained to shoot to kill? something about lawsuits from wounded people
>>
>>59749350
don't really understand shooting much, but what's the issue with allowing people to retry shooting tests? doesn't it mean they've gotten better if they pass?
>>
>>59749513
They do in richer districts.

In poor districts, they don't have the time or money to redo training
>>
lmao american officers are such fucking crybabies.

danish cops carry guns and this shit happens regularly to them and they dont fire cause they actually know how to fight and could disarm a fat old lady instead of running backwards and spraying and praying.
>>
>>59749513
look at it this way, it takes them a bunch of tries to barely pass then this means in real life situations they will fuck up more often than not
>>
>>59749464
That's it though.

American cops are trained to shoot to kill if they sense the slightest possibility that they might be at risk of even just a little bit of harm.

They're the biggest cowards in the world.
>>
>>59747151
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>59749513
I meant their accuracy evaluations after passing police academy. Police standards after you pass the bar are hilariously bad; they'll brush off you becoming a lazy piece of shit instead of making you aim for higher standards.
>>
>>59749263
>>mfw american cops think they are an occupational force
well that's the thing, isn't it - American police forces have a lot of Iraq/Afghanistan vets in them. And more importantly, a lot of police training is provided by private consultants, whose credentials are often simply the fact that they're veterans.

So you have police officers, who're often people that the army rejected, being trained as if they were soldiers by ex-soldiers whose military role often had nothing to do with providing training, and it isn't even the full version but a cut-price watered down version that can be sold to Police Departments as 'genuine military-level training' without actually taking as long or being as expensive.
>>
>>59749513
Police shooting qualifications are easy as fuck. Literal 10 year olds can do it.

If you can't qualify you should just not get a gun and have to wait at least a year to retry.
>>
>>59748692
I feel like generalizing American society fails to account for similar parallels in Western society. Nothing in the post is really uniquely American.
>>
>>59749590
What idiot would willingly engage in close combat fights with somebody with a knife if they have alternatives? Even if the odds are low one slip up and you might spend some time in the hospital.
>>
>>59749499
yeah, pretty scary
>>
>>59748403
Frog's first thought is to retreat
>>
>>59747917
White trash are white people who are garbage. Just like Niggers are black people who are garbage.
>>
>>59749824
Yeah, because the main duty of a police officer is to save their own skin at any cost.
>>
>>59748152
99% of the time they do use tasers. But that doesn't get put on the news because a taser just stuns you, it doesn't kill you.
>>
>>59747151
Stupid cunt should've just listened. The cop did the right thing.
>>
She was told to put it down multiple times and did not comply. I don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>59749676
That's not it at all.
Our military rarely fucks up rules of engagement this badly. The military vets are not the ones shooting people.

It's quite simply that there are a bunch of pussies who are only officers because they like to be called heroes every day, despite never doing anything heroic. Mix that with a culture of zero accountability to the public then you have a formula for mass murder with zero repercussions.
>>
>>59749978
Still, unnecessary/unjustified police shootings happen a bit too often in burgerland. Something like the video in op happening here would cause a huge shitstorm.
>>
>>59749864
americans should know this shit by now like
if you get the guy to draw on you and still wont comply youre just asking for it
>>
>>59749821
firstly, sentencing in Europe is nothing like it is in America. I don't think most Americans realise how disproportionately draconian their judicial system is compared to the rest of the developed world

as for the rest, I don't think the picture is saying that the general trends are unique to America, just that it's taken to a greater level due to the American 'winner' mentality.
>>
>>59749907
No that argument doesn't work.
You don't have to go and disarm them without weapons if you got pepper sprays, stun gunts etc.. Once the suspects turns violent against the police she waves her rights away this should be pretty obvious.
Your argument would apply only in special situations, like one where he can't use no weapons to help somebody in obvious need; for whatever reason.
>>
>>59750069
>The military vets are not the ones shooting people.
which is why I said that the more important factor is the training given by ex-military to cops who've never been in the military. I think that having a lot of vets in the military contributes to the militarized atmosphere overall, but you're right that usually they're not the ones shooting people. It's the ones who want to be like the soldiers, and who have been deluded into thinking they are by their 'training', but who were never fit to join the military and probably are not even suitable for the police
>>
>>59748692
>thinking hating the poor is uniquely american and not a side effect of liberalism
>treating the 70's as a good period

this is were this guy fails
>>
>>59747917
Because white people are chimps.
>>
>Be mentally ill American
>Have screwdriver, meat cleaver or pen
>Be riddled with bullets

I'll never fully understand this policy, nor do I understand the fact that so many Americans defend it.

>B-but you have to magdump centre mass
>Dead men tell no tales
>I-it's impossible to shoot for legs

Ok..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFewc3-oFGU

When people are genuinely out for bloody murder, by all means shoot them dead... But when they're clearly mentally, ill, why not try to keep them alive and provide treatment?
>>
>>59749441
American justice system operates from the premise that the use of a firearm is always lethal force, so if you use lethal force in a less than lethal way you didn't actually have to use lethal force. And thus it is attempted manslaughter.
>>
>>59750371

>American "justice" system

It's retarded. And when US cops shoot someone LEGITIMATELY, the family of the 'victim' often still get a fat settlement in civil court because 'MUH BABY DEAD!'
>>
>>59750304
Says the guy either living in jungles in asia, in africa or in the forests of northern america.
>>
>>59749676
It's actually much harder to become a civilian police officer than to join the military. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>59747917
Poor whites are trash. Hence white trash.
>>
File: raep.jpg (470 KB, 1019x956) Image search: [Google]
raep.jpg
470 KB, 1019x956
>american "justice"
>>
>>59750215
I'd wager there's also a fair share of high school bully-tier retards who are just itching to shoot someone dead.
>>
>>59750367
>why not try to keep them alive and provide treatment?

because it's ineffective and a huge waste of money?

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/2015/07/22/us-spends-big-on-unproven-mental-health-treatments
>>
Police have mental problems here. It's no secret. They're a bloodthirsty bullies' murder society. It's why people distrust them here and also why the "blue code of silence" exists.
>>
>>59750072
>Still, unnecessary/unjustified police shootings happen a bit too often in burgerland.

Because in poorer areas of the US police are trained poorly and typically recruited from the lower rungs of society or people who couldn't even make it into the military. Notice that a lot of this shit happens in crappy towns in the middle of no where.
>>
>>59747504
>9mm
>creating any visible wounds under the clothes seconds after getting shot

You should try a bigger caliber before expecting hollywood effects.
>>
>>59750627

>It's better to perforate the mentally ill than to try and treat them

Ok, Johnny... You do realise that this is basically the reason why you live in such a savage nation, right?
>>
>>59750654
you
>>
>>59748692
interesting read 2bh
>>
>>59750446

The system might be slightly stupid, yes, but it does make a certain amount of sense. Shots to extremities are hard to make, and so give a greater chance of miss and ricochet. Also, death is very possible even when you're shot in a leg; if that femoral artery bursts, you're a goner. Furthermore, allowing wounding shots might make officers less hesitant about using their firearms.
>>
>>59750747
not him, but man, this board has opened my eyes to the dutch mindset
>>
>>59750627
>literally nazi reasoning
>>
>>59750807
>implying they are "hesitant about using their firearms" in the first place
>>
>>59748692
This is accurate as fuck. I grew up upper middle class around douchey social climbers, went to college in San Francisco with rich liberal trustfunders and worked shit factory jobs with minimum wage blue collar people and this shit is correct from every single fucking angle. Everything is ego stroking at the expense of those one tier below you or vicariously attempting to feel success through others if you don't end up on top. Americans are fucking experts at this shit. People claim Europeans are egotistical and that third worlders are those who fuck over others to get their way, but after working with Germans and Mexicans Americans are still the fucking worst with this shit. It's disgusting.
>>
>>59747839
Although we can't see the whole situation.
It's clear from what I see that the woman isn't running and not an immediate threat for the police officer who blows his load way too fast.

Having a stand your ground policy as an police officer is stupid unless your defending someone else but yourself, the police officer could've made way while trying to de-escalate the situation.

The woman had no time to surrender because the officer thinks weapon=shoot in every situation.
>>
>>59750755
Thanks. Got any more for me?
>>
File: 1400929132992.jpg (280 KB, 1190x715) Image search: [Google]
1400929132992.jpg
280 KB, 1190x715
>>59750747
Ok, Geert.

My advice to foreigners is that if you want to come to this country, leave your mentally ill family members behind unless you possess the requisite resources to properly care for them.
>>
>>59748652
That's so fucking stone cold. He didn't even try to resolve the issue in any other way except shooting the guy.
>>
>>59751082
A good officer would have tased her and only fired if she got within 5 feet with him in target.
>>
>>59747151
She ded?
>>
>>59748395
This
>>
>>59747151
>run at an officer with a knife
>disregard his repeated demands that you drop the knife
>instead continue running at him with the knife
>wonder why you got shot
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>>59748624
They're required to in my area. It's the difference between a "less-lethal" (tasers have killed some people with heart conditions or heavy stimulants in their system) and lethal use of force.
>>
>>59751168
or they could just enroll in your police
>>
>>59750559
fucking nightmare, if they tried to rob years from my life like that I'd become a another Mcveigh or beltway sniper.
>>
>>59751082
>defending someone else but yourself
Actually our police aren't technically required to defend you at all. They're trained and instructed to prioritize their own safety at all times.
>>
>>59751346
>run at an officer with a knife
She wasn't even running at him. She just looked like she was confused and in a hurry.

>disregard his repeated demands that you drop the knife
She was Vietnamese. Probably an immigrant who couldn't even speak the language, like 90% of them.
>>
>>59750936
Cops are taught to kill here. Every single day cops have to go through briefing before starting their shifts. "Civilians are all potential enemies" is driven into their consciousness. They're taught to see all normal people as threats to their lives and are given clearance to shoot to kill if they feel threatened for any reason at all. This gives most cops erections so they'll coax certain reactions out of people just to get that technicality that allows them to use that precious service weapon at their hips.
>>
>>59750069
>>59750215
This is true in almost any country.
The police are oblivious to how guns should be used in any kind of situation, compared to soldiers who have extensive training how to use their weapons, almost never fuck up ROE.

When the government decided that every cop in Norway should be armed because of recent intel coming terrorist attacks, the fucking national police department mandated that every gun worn by on duty cops should have an higher combat readiness than norwegian soldiers in active war zones.
The police walked around with the bullet in the chamber of the gun.
Lots of missfiring happened, then after some media storm, they decided to make the gun even more useless by mandating every gun to be separated from the magazine, gun on the right/left hip, magazines on the left/right.

Never trust a police with a gun unless they're vets.
>>
>>59751598
Stupid. Should have mags in the gun with no round chambered and safety on. I was at the airport in paris a couple of years ago and there were gendarmie with FAMAS walking around, pretty intimidating
>>
>>59751598
All policemen are armed here and something like the video in op simply doesn't happen. And it's not like we don't have the occasional schizo running aroud with a knife.
>>
>>59748460
subscrip for more killin' videos!
>>
>>59751459
That makes it even easier for the cop to not be pressured to dump the mag into a person with a knife.
The cop can just move while pointing the gun at the person.
>>
>>59751497
>they'll coax certain reactions out of people

so, giving someone a lawful order like "stop" or "drop the weapon" or "show me your hands" is really just an elaborate mind trick played by police. right.
>>
This situation with cops and the judicial system is so disheartening. I can't imagine a scenario where systematic change doesn't come from violence.
>>
>>59750936
I know, but imagine how trigger happy they would be if suddenly it was even more okay to shoot guns at people.
>>
>>59751493
Alright lets run this hypothetical situation with you as the woman with the knife.

>walking down the sidewalk with a knife for whatever innocent reason
>officer standing ahead of you with his gun out
>Yells "Put it down!"
At this point, would you stop and drop the knife even if you were walking around with it for a completely innocent reason? Maybe you just borrowed it from a neighbor or something and were taking it home. I would drop it.

Even if you don't speak english, when a cop is repeatedly screaming something at you with his gun trained on you, it really shouldn't be hard to figure out he's concerned about the bigass knife you're holding. Instead, she continues to move closer to him with it (let's say she's not running at him, just closer to him)

So now from his perspective he's got a woman with a large knife moving in his direction that is refusing to drop the potential weapon. That's the kind of situation that creates a grey area in the use of lethal force guidelines. Whether or not she intended to, she was acting erratically (enough for someone to call for that officer and point her out to him) and moving towards him with a weapon while refusing to comply with his demands to drop it. You don't ever want to leave your life up to an officer's discretion like that, because this is what happens and I can't even completely blame him for blowing her away.
>>
>>59751598
At least your police realised this was awful.
>>
>>59747151
HHAHAAHAHHAHA
Land of the free!
You see how slow the fat midget is moving towards him, even so he shots her 5 times with a civilian standing dangerously close in line.
>>
>>59751928
>implying he had to shoot her until she died
Shooting with the intention to disable is a thing, you know. Aiming at a non vital, warning shots, using the taser, these are all better options than outright killing a functioning member of society.
>>
>>59751928
I would look behind me, trying to find the dangerous person he is yelling at, and preparing myself to go behind the cop as I would expect him to protect me.
>>
>>59751681
soldiers patrolling like this in france notoriously don't have ammunation on themselves, one of the three men of the patrol holds all the magazines.
Might have changed after the attacks last year though.
>>
>>59751928
Schizos with who don't drop their knife when the police tells them to exist in every fucking country on this planet. The point is they usually don't get magdumped, at least in civilized countries.
>>
>>59752076
Shooting with intention to maim or wound is illegal and will land you in a situation where you're forced to give up everything you own in a lawsuit. It's "lethal force", not "blow their knees out" force. Civilians, police, military, everyone should be aware that you shoot to kill or not at all.

You WILL lose the lawsuit if you intentionally shoot to maim.

Warning shots are also very illegal, iirc they will earn you a felony.

The taser would be nice BUT a knife is considered a deadly weapon meaning he would be responding to a lethal threat with a nonlethal response.

>>59752263
Would you let somebody come at you with a knife if you could stop them?

I don't even like cops, no clue why I'm making this argument. I just feel like it's fucking stupid to endanger them and then wonder why they respond.
>>
>>59752330
Then please explain how that literally never happens here.
>>
>>59752330
>Would you let somebody come at you with a knife if you could stop them?

Yeah, Finnish cops deal with angry alcoholic knife wielders every weekend and somehow they manage not to kill them.
>>
>>59752330
>shooting to maim is illegal, no matter how temporary
>slaughter is not
Yeah, that sounds about right. You gotta prioritize how much paperwork cops have to do.
>>
That violates the ROE I trained for, and I was military.
Seems a bit skewed to have cops with looser ROE than soldiers.
>>
>>59752330
>it's illegal for a cop to shoot a warning shot
>it's illegal for a cop to shoot a non-lethal shot
>but it's completely legal to magdump in the face
>>
>>59752330
>It's "lethal force", not "blow their knees out" force

I'd very much prefer getting my knees blown the fuck out rather than getting my vital organs blown the fuck out, thank you.
>>
>>59752612
All has to do with liabilities 2bh

Warning shots have to come down somewhere
Non-lethal shots are considered unnecessary and are therefore prohibited. If he wanted to use non-lethal force he should have used the taser.

>>59752539
There is no such thing as a temporary gunshot wound. It's going to destroy whatever flesh, muscle, and bone it hits. Then you're getting sued blind for it. Take that one up with the courts, buddy. Ain't my fault.

Also, go try to shoot a moving leg sized target with a handgun before it gets to you. Then do it in a panic situation by attaching a knife that will stab you in the neck if you fuck up.
>>
>>59752776
Oh ok, make sure you tell them that before you run at them with a knife so they can accommodate and have you sign a waiver.
>>
>>59752795
Sounds like USA has the same weird and fucked up system like in China.

In China drivers run over hit and run victims to seal the deal because if someone helps the victim the victim can sue his or hers helper so it's easier to kill them. I'd argue that in the case of USA it's even more fucked up since it's related to actual law enforcement.
>>
>>59752966
You kill someone with a car here you're going to prison
>>
>>59750559
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>59752570
Military police in the streets when?
>>
>>59752795
>no such thing as a temporary gunshot wound
Found the underage poster.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>59752076
>Shooting with the intention to disable is a thing, you know.
Fuck off, you braindead retard. How are you so ignorant of proper firearm usage when you could easily educate yourself?
>>
>>59747504
>"I've never fired a gun in my life."
>>
>>59756865
Have you?
>>
>>59747151
All memes aside, why are cops such heartless pussies? Just taze her she was literally moving at .01 mph.
>>
File: 1455194593227.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1455194593227.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>>59747960
>>
This also happened once in my city.

>a Moroccan threatens a girl with a knife
>a dad comes in and grabs the knife from the Moroccan
>police arrives (a Moroccan female)
>the dad walks up to the police
>instantly gets shot in the heart by the police
>>
>>59747917
>No other race creates such obnoxious terms for its own people.
They didn't really create it in this case but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>59758579
It caused riots for a couple days.
>>
>>59751173

A lot of Americans think that anyone who commits a crime or dissents from American ideals deserves to be killed. Funny because this goes directly against the eighth amendment of our precious Constitution.
>>
>>59752330
>You WILL lose the lawsuit if you intentionally shoot to maim.
>Warning shots are also very illegal, iirc they will earn you a felony.
>The taser would be nice BUT a knife is considered a deadly weapon meaning he would be responding to a lethal threat with a nonlethal response.
At first this passage was funny, then it was depressing

This has to be bait right?
>>
>be an elderly American carrying his golf club at a pedestrian crossing
>gets arrested by a police officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YDpWSUG854

You are unable to fabricate this. Then after almost a year she lost her job.
>>
>>59750559
In the Netherlands you can't repeal your consent during sex. If you wanted it then you wanted it. Even if you were drunk, sleepy, had different expectations or were lied to or whatever. If you wanted it you can't have been raped.
>>
My grandpa was beat by a cop back in the 80's. Granted, my family was known for being drug dealers/marijuana farmers so he had a reason for hating him but man, he beat him unconscious and got away with it too.
>>
>>59748460
I thought this too
>>
File: kuroko2.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
kuroko2.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>>59759545
>family of criminals
>cop beats them

what's the problem?
>>
>>59758941
What about the other?
>>
>>59747215
If you think that's bad, you better hide your dogs, or yourself too :P

Honest to god, the police are paranoid here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNNiRfQiTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mezvCg0A5c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-WIoT0OOuM
>>
>>59747504
>"I've watched way too many fucking Hollywood movies and never seen someone shot irl" the post
>>
>>59747749
tasers not effective against fat people which is why the cops resort to shooting folks so often here
>>
File: 1452528941585.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452528941585.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>>59759631
>posts anime
>women won't touch you
what's the problem?
>>
thank god I live in a wealthy area so the cops are all bros
>>
>>59760782
Never bring this up again. It's a sensitive issue.
>>
>>59752330
bait/bait

No cops can be this retarded
>>
>>59747504
life isn't a john woo movie
>>
File: 1407913265314.jpg (295 KB, 1042x1269) Image search: [Google]
1407913265314.jpg
295 KB, 1042x1269
>>59759350
lucky you (this one was in australia, incidentally)
>>
>>59747917
>Chieu Di Thi Vo

god bless. Vietnam war ain't over
>>
>>59748472
you sure don't retreat from stupidity
>>
>>59752018
>land of the free
says the land of the cucks
>>
that moron started shooting right when there was a person behind the chink lady., too bad there was no collateral
>>
>>59748456
ew, you can see the hole in his back where the bullet comes out
>>
>>59747917
Because white trash are the lowest of the low, barely even human, they're the type of people responsible for /pol/
>>
>>59748692
Another meme philosophy pic that fails to take into account big business and leftists are on the same side when it comes to mass-immigration. Businesses do it to undercut wages and trade people like baseball cards, while lefties love it for ~feels~. Some really do genuinely believe white people should be exterminated though, and see immigration as a means to that end. It's not snootyness from afar, they legitimately hate white people. And they hate working-class whites especially because they see them as a physical threat to their agenda. Like, of the pitchforks and torches variety, because they're the evil "capitalists". They have religion and tradition, and that's standing in the way of some far-off Marxist worker's paradise. The white leftists that bandwagon this shit are also of the same mindset as the flagellants from the Black Death era.
>Oh if I flog myself enough upon the altar of social justice, those browns I think are worth so much more than me will like me! I shall be their white savior and redeem white people in the eyes of browns!
That sort of thing.

Mass-immigration actually began in 1965, by the way. Not the 80s. That's when laws were passed to favor third world immigration over European immigration. And it was done for the aforementioned reasons, not because Boomers wanted to dismantle big government.

Boomers, by and large, are leftist. They are the ex-hippies. They read Marx unironically. They're the ones currently ruining academia. They didn't try to shrink government, they exploded it. They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>59749441
>just shoot them in the hand duh

>also I've never fired a gun in my life
>>
>>59750559
>>59761078
Anglo-american legal system: suits business, ruins everything else
>>
>>59748596
no shit sherlock
>>
>>59760501
Holy fuck that's sad. I can't believe they got away with that. No wonder cops kill people so often if there are no consequences. The second one is practically a murder. Fuck, I'm happy I don't live there.
>>
>>59761727
he prevented an homicide
>>
>>59749441
>t. nogunz
>>
>>59752076
>An amerikek not knowing about their own gun laws and police procedures
plz kys u uneducated autist
>>
>>59761704
Based Napoléon saved the majority of the world from anglo madness.
>>
>>59762073
All hail Roman law
>>
>>59760501
"I saw him reaching"
holy fuck
>>
>>59761698
Have you?
>>
>>59761987
And you aren't?
>>
>>59761551
> that fails to take into account big business and leftists are on the same side when it comes to mass-immigration
but that's exactly what the picture says.

>while lefties love it for ~feels~.
that's a pretty shallow analysis. If you look at the Democratic party you see that most of their white voters are the upper middle classes. Do you honestly think that they support mass immigration just because of left-wing ideology and it's just a coincidence that they benefit economically without having to deal with the side effects? Ideology is just an excuse to do what materially benefits them.

>The white leftists that bandwagon this shit are also of the same mindset as the flagellants from the Black Death era.
more like the Medicis and the Borgias. They pay lip service to their religion, make ostentatious displays in public and honour the priests and all that, then in private continue living their smug, overindulged lives. Granted, there are a small minority of true believers, but most of them aren't that into it. And they don't think of themselves as lying - they've just gotten good at doublethink. Just as the Medicis thought of themselves as good christians for paying for all that artwork for the church, even though they got rich through extremely shady business practices, the upper middle class white person doesn't see the irony in tweeting something in support of low-paid workers and then demanding that more mexicans be let in to 'do the jobs americans don't want to do'.
>>
>>59760501
I mean the cop was totally in the right on the last one. Ignore a fuck ton of requests, beat down on a cop, get shot.
>>
>>59762174
I mean you dont need to to understand how autistic "shooting someone in the hand" is but it does help. Also I have shot a gun.
>>
Oh, let's be honest here. He told her to drop it, she continued to move forward.
I can't really say that it wasn't justified.
I mean, if it was me, I'd walk backwards before shooting the lady, but still.
>>
>>59748865
>Gun=right hand, taser=left hand.
Official fuck Estonia position
>>
>be psychotic with knife
>people tell you to stop
>keep going
Bitch had it coming
>>
>>59747749
Tasers are not very effective often.

Also if somebody is too close it won't work either
>>
>>59762488
What gun have you shot^
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.