[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Germany so poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1463509459001.jpg (163 KB, 746x541) Image search: [Google]
1463509459001.jpg
163 KB, 746x541
Why do the left fascists say they can afford trillions of shitskins each of which gets over 10k EUR per year (and it's a proven fact)?

Germany is itself poor. I don't wonder why demography is fucked up here. Why can you do with the average 2k per month? Pay loans for a little house on the outskirts and a mediocre car (some even pay loan for a TV or something), living costs, maybe one or two mostly local vacations (or at most in Turkey or Spain), pay for kindergarten etc. It should be noticed that the curse of mortgage is life-long for all practical concerns. Even an average property is unreasonably expensive. The numbers easily reach 200-300k.

It's literally calculated in a way that you can't save and invest. You only support your existence.

In addition to that, there is no such that as career advancement in this country.

Why wasn't I born in the US?
>>
>>59728910
Germams became the Jews they had been trying to destroy all along
The Jew entered them. The Jew became them.
>>
tfw substantive OP doesn't get answers whereas OPs consisting of two words result in a bump limit.
>>
Are you whining about this while living off your neet money, or do you actually pay a substantial amount of taxes?
>>
Lol, do you mean that average salary allows you to afford YOUR OWN HOUSE AND CAR? In Russia, median after-tax salary doesn't exceed 400$/month while 1 square meter costs 1000$ and food(per 1 human) costs 200-300$/month if you don't want to eat shit So never complain to the German 'poverty', you just don't know how do people in another countries live. Even in the richest Russian city,Moscow, 71% saves money on food
>>
>>59729436
No. I save on everything. I simply fear taking a mortgage.
>>
>>59729757
What is your profession? Do you have gf to take mortgage with her?
>>
>>59728910
You marry and have 2 incomes to live off.
That's how you get a house, and money to support your kids.
Also don't be such an entitled lil shit.
>>
>>59729853
>take mortgage with her
I am a sane person.

>>59729959
The gf will have to sit at home with the kid. The most they can is to work part-time.

I seriously believe that on the end effect you have less money when you're married and she even works.
>>
>>59728910
That will teach you for electing conservatards over and over now the working class gets buttraped
>>
I am Greek btw
>>
>>59730060
On the bright side, the kid will need kindergarten ONLY until he/she starts attending school, and then you'll have much more money(assuming gf works)
>>
This is not OP >>59730356

>>59730416
Nope, a kid is almost a bottomless hole to throw your money into.
I don'T understand you logic. Why do you think that two poor people can get richer together? It's nonsense. You are always wealthier alone (effectively).
>>
>>59730499
life doesn't consist only of wealth, just imaging, how dull would be life if you're always lonely and childless
>>
>>59730499
>Why do you think that two poor people can get richer together
You do over time, but its a time based investment not something that pays dividends immediately. You save money on most things you share and can afford resources less available when solo.
>>
>>59730499
Fuck off slavshit faker I am OP, I AM GREEK
>>
>>59728910
That's just life. I doubt there is a country where this isn't the way it works. Housing prices are not really attainable for first-time buyers unless you are willing to be in debt for the rest of your life here in Norway. Or if you're in the top 10 percent of earners.
I think most people have just accepted debt as a normal part of life. Maybe even as a positive thing because of tax incentives or whatever. And the interest rates are so low right now that it's stupid not to take a loan! Housing prices will go up and you'll get a massive return on investment... And so it goes on and on, and prices continue increasing.
>>
>>59730552
Just because you're so boring fag without hobbies and interests, so that you need to reproduce just to fill your useless life with a purely made up "sense", doesn't mean everybody is the same as you. And I do have a gf btw.

>>59730554
I don't get your point. Just do simple math. It's exactly the case, when you bear a family on your shoulders, that matches my description in the OP. People don't get rich via reproduction. It's something else. Good idea, perhaps, like Windows that made Gates rich.
>>
>>59730731
I don't want to argue with you, just talk to the aged childfrees. Are they happy? Do they think they missed smth in life?
>>
>>59730688
>interest rates
It's not much about the interest rate. It's rather about the fact that you can't afford something, but try to do an anal trick and deceive yourself.

And the price for property is essentially unpredicatble. So, I don't know what kinda crackpot must you be to think that taking mortgage is an investment.
>>
>>59730893
Housing prices increase with ten percent every year. They continue going up and up and up, and it's been that way for decades. Real estate is the best investment you can make. And with the interest rates being this low, you will probably end up making money when taking a mortgage to buy a house.
I'm still very uncomfortable with taking loans, but I'm telling you the rational of the people here in Norway.
>>
>>59730887
I am 30 and have no kids. Feel much better than my peers who bear the burden of raising kids. They complain all the time about lack of money and time. They like don't live their lives anymore. They live lives of someone else. They don't say "I go there or there for vaccation". They say "need to bring kids there or there", or "need to get a vaction during classes-free time" or "need to buy X for muh wife or kid". In ther free time they used to sit at home and watch TV. The most of them dropped fitness. They say they ain't got time for that anymore. This is extremely discouraging.
>>
>>59731006
What about Japan's real estate crisis?
>>
>>59731068
Yeah, I'm hoping the bubble bursts at some point, but it seems unlikely. We're more likely to see a decrease in growth. It is very unlikely to drop down to an affordable level.
>>
>>59731156
It will never be at an affordable level. I believe that. But the case is possible when the income drops and the real estate prices drop at the same time. Look at Ukraine and Russia. Two times drop (in dollars) within half a year.
>>
So is this thread about refugees, or about the pros and cons of reproduction?
>>
>>59731423
It's about the fact that the average salary in almost every European country almost exactly equals the mount needed to support living and pay debts.
>>
>>59732413

Well it's a bit odd than in attempting to discuss your dissatisfaction with the social contract, you felt the best way to motivate your argument was "refugees!". You sound like a textbook example of false consciousness. It's not like things were any different before Merkel opened the borders.
>>
>>59732515
Well. Let's say it's just a rant about low salaries and few career propspects in this country.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.