[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are American parties like those in the movies? >Invite 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: project-x-image10.jpg (453 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
project-x-image10.jpg
453 KB, 2000x1333
Are American parties like those in the movies?

>Invite 100 people, 500 show up
>Beer kegs
>Drinking from red cups
>Stacey shows up, even though she wasn't invited, because she slept with Becky's boyfriend Chad last week
>Someone calls the police because of the noise
>Couples are upstairs in the parents' bedroom having unprotected sex
>There has to be a pool outside
>Two story house, people are jumping from the roof into the pool
>The next morning, the house is damaged, people are passed out, drugs and red cups are scattered everywhere
>>
yes
if we don't have someone named Stacy, though, it all goes to hell
>>
Americans and Asians can't hold their piss so probably not.
>>
Americans can't drink so obviously it doesn't happen
>>
Some frat parties are like that, not many though. Plus the beer is normally shit, so I avoid those.
>>
Only in the upper class suburban areas of bumblefuck towns. Literally no one else does this shit. They do but it's not a bunch of spoiled kids who were never disciplined enough to know that they shouldn't be having such destructive parties.
>>
Usually, at least the few parties I'm invited to it's
>Just close circle of friends
>Drink shots (typically rum or vodka) from shot glasses
>Only met one stacey, she was qt, but that was back when I was in 3rd grade
>No police, although that's happened when I visited my family for New Years
>There is a pool
>No two story house, those are somewhat rare in certain parts of Miami, depending where you live
>No unprotected sex in parent's bedroom, parents are usually there watching TV in the living room or something
>>
>>59720822

M8, do you know that project x was based off an Australian party.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if you don't get invited to any.
>>
>>59720934
>going to parties for the beer

what the fuck?
>>
Some are. My friend through a rager while his parents were gone, and his house did indeed get trashed. The kegs and solo cups are pretty standard though. It's the easiest way for the most people to drink
>>
>>59721175
Drinking age is 21 here
>>
>>59721278
I meant that you shouldn't go to parties for the taste of the beer lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.