[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason why Japs often defend t*rks here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: -japan-turkey.jpg (58 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
-japan-turkey.jpg
58 KB, 400x320
Is there any reason why Japs often defend t*rks here?
>>
they don't, it's a turkroach using jap proxy
>>
>>59703745
Was los Anon?
>>
>>59703745
because of the only good turkish thing

kebab
>>
>>59703745
Because there's a Turk in Japan poster who pretends to be Asian. Never trust a pro Islam poster. Like the pole who later turned out to be half Arab who was a proud white man, the Aryan Danish Shia, or the Somalian Finn. They always pretend to be white but end up admitting it eventually.
>>
>>59704028
https://desustorage.org/int/thread/59081826/#q59081826
this
>>
>>59704091
It was Kamal desu
>>
I support Turkey
>>
2013,Im in china.my roommate is kurd-turkish nice guy(super handsome).in that school Japanese and Turkish have group,used to play billiyard,PS3 or something.he is still the closest friend ever.
>>
>>59703745
they are kebabs, guess the best part of it
ONE OF THEM IS ACTUALLY WORKING AS A KEBAB SELLER AND WAS COMPLAINING WHY HE CAN'T GET ANY JAPANESE POOTANG, JAPS WONT TALK TO HIM

AAHAHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP
>>
>>59703745
/tr/ poster using a proxy
>>
Japanese like Turks because they like us and that's it.
Turks like us for historical reason, we both fought against Russia though we don't care that.
>>
>>59703776
>>59704028
>>59704430
>>59704802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZTyeUsedM
:^)
>>
turks are the sad clowns of /int/
they are here to entertain us with their bufoonery , but you can tell that they are hurting.
I for once will no longer laugh at the expense of them.
>>
>>59705300
I am Greek and I agree.
>>
ITT: butthurt pigskins

WHITE PIGS GET OUT

https://youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>59704821
>Turks like us for historical reason, we both fought against Russia though we don't care that.
But turks was a bad guys they are wanted to kill Poland.
>>
>>59704904
What is this meant to prove? It's a guy doing a concert in Japan. I know Turkish
>>
>>59705468
don't you notice how much they love the guy?
>>
>>59705453

Turks are ok.
Only honorable enemy we had.
>>
>>59705507
Yeah so? Doesn't mean all Japanese people like Turkey or even know it exists
>>
>>59705568
>MUH Hussars legacy
Don't tell me it was a lie all along.
>>
>>59705619
Yes. I agree
>>
>>59704320
>Somalia
I needed that flag. Thank you Anon.
>>
>>59705300
when your ex-slaves hate you, it means we fucked your ancestors so harshly and we made them pay jizzya so long time, then we removed them without thinking twice about it.
it's something you take pride in.
>>
Asian solidarity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeWCqfUMD5Q

Please don't behave like barbarians in Japan.
>>
>>59706990
Tell it to the kurds
>>
they haven't ever met a roach irl
>>
>>59708793
have you?
>>
>>59708822
jumping, yelling and agressive people
>>
>>59703745
Pan-turanism.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.