[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MH17 crash: Victims' families sue Putin and Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (56 KB, 645x414) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
56 KB, 645x414
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36350520

>Families of victims of downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 are suing Russia and its President Vladimir Putin in the European Court of Human Rights.

>The jet was shot down by a Russian-made missile over eastern Ukraine in 2014, killing all 298 on board.

>The West and Ukraine say Russian-backed rebels were responsible but Russia accuses Ukrainian forces.

>The families' claim is based on the violation of a passenger's right to life, News.com.au reported.

>The claim is for 10 million Australian dollars ($7.2m; £4.9m) for each victim, and the lawsuit names both the Russian state and its president as respondents.

>Jerry Skinner, a US-based aviation lawyer leading the case, told News.com.au it was difficult for the families to live with, knowing it was "a crime".
>>
We won't pay even a cent to for shitposters families
>>
Nice """""""proof""""""""'' they got there.
>>
>>59699649
lol

Russia's not giving them shit, why bother
>>
Russia is even creating a hype on Strelkov by bringing him into economic forums.

He, chechen dicktator or putins former bodyguard will their next president.
>>
https://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/03/flight-17-shoot-down-scenario-shifts/
>>
https://www.bellingcat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/53rd-report-public.pdf
>>
ok guise I'm gonna need some real proof here
>>
>>59699649
>The West and Ukraine say Russian-backed rebels were responsible but Russia accuses Ukrainian forces
>The West
Some of them m8
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 692x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 692x798
>Russia pays them in rubles
>>
Russia has no money though
>>
I'm sure they'll pay up right after they pay the Dutch for the Arctic sunrise incident
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.