[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win this fight? The fierce viking or the agile arabian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: battle.jpg (359 KB, 1932x672) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
359 KB, 1932x672
Who would win this fight?
The fierce viking or the agile arabian?
>>
Str > Dex
>>
>>59694494
In this particular case I think shield wall > some dude in rags with a knife
>>
>>59694494
serious reply: the one who got luckier
then we can get to technical details and stats
>>
>>59694494
The Hashashin weren't very good at conventional battle and war
>>
>>59694687
>>59694598

Remind yourselves that this is a 1vs1 fight. Not an all out war.
>>
>>59694721
then, again >>59694660

tho if i had to, i'd bet on the one that was more well fed and that delivered more PPPs so yeah i'd go for the blondie
>>
File: BRUTAL FRENCH KNIGHT.webm (628 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
BRUTAL FRENCH KNIGHT.webm
628 KB, 640x354
The glorious Frankish knight
>>
>>59694857
I would go for the arab.
They had training in martial arts and were good on 1vs1 fights
>>
>>59694721
Honestly? The guy with the best armor, this is almost always the case in these 1vs1 fights were the combatants are very different and don't have combustion weapons
>>
>>59695003
t.
>>
Assassin wouldnt fight him straight up 1v1 without preparations and shit
>>
>>59694889
God those games were brutal this season.
>>
>>59694687
Hashashin were Persians not Arabs. They gave the "brainwash young lads to die for a cause" thing to Arabs
>>
>>59696070
It was in 2015 IIRC
>>
>>59694494
Haven't you even watched the 13th Warrior? The Arabian wins easily.
>>
>>59694494
Assassin's are sand ninjas. Ninjas>all.
>>
Daily reminder that vikings didn du nuffin except raid coastal villages and then gtfo on their boats before any army or militia could come to kick their ass.
>>
>>59694494
The Viking weaponries are highly advanced as their metals are just that good. Arabs on the otherhand were born in the arid and unforgiving desert.
The only advantage they have are their fast firing bows...which was recorded useless againt the Crusader armor
>>
>>59694494
of course assasin win.you can dodge viking attack
>>
Vikings usually lost when they went against actual soldiers there is a reason why they raided monasteries and defenceless villages.
>>
>>59694494
Agile in that case often also means great strength.
>>
>>59697204
Hahaha sure thing, Reza.
>>
I'd say the Arabian would win simply because vikings are meme-tier village raiders while the Hashashin pushed back the Mongol Empire.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.