[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never live in a homogeneous society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26
File: just fuck my feels up.png (151 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my feels up.png
151 KB, 374x363
>you will never live in a homogeneous society
>>
That's ok i ain't gay
>>
That's ok i ain't gay
>>
>>59679085
Why would I want to do that?

Sounds boring AF, I like different shit, toronmto based af yfmf?(you feel me senpai)
>>
File: 314197 (1).png (366 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
314197 (1).png
366 KB, 600x600
>wanting to live in a boring society
pls
>>
>>59679147

>there's an aesthetic value to diversity

Confirmed for bourgeois.
>>
>>59679152

Yeah, Brazil is very exciting to live. Fearing for your life at every intersection, keeps you from being bored.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f65_1463263811
>>
>>59679212
If we lived in fear we wouldn't have our lives here or have 200 million people living here. Stop being an autist m8
>>
>>59679186
So?

>>59679212
Toronto is one of the most diverse cities and yet it's one of the safest in North America. <2 murders per 100,000 people.

Not our faul ur shithole is prone to terrorists LMAO
>>
>>59679281

I've been to Toronto. And the self-congratulating attitude of yours towards diversity is definitely very Torontonian.
You pride yourself on being... an unexciting metropolis of shades of brown? Cool.
My friend from Saskatchewan calls it the Greater Toilet Area. Most Canadians hate Toronto, for good reason I'd say.
You're a boring as fuck place.

>>59679261

>people accomodate to dangerous situations

Go figure. Enjoy being South Africa 2.0
>>
variety is the spice of life!
i love experiencing different cultures!
>>
>>59679387
>My friend from Saskatchewan calls it the Greater Toilet Area. Most Canadians hate Toronto, for good reason I'd say

>Saskatchewan
>Calling anything boring

Have you seen Saskatchewan? There's nothing to do there besides farmwork.
>>
>>59679387
>>59679411
In fact the single city of Toronto has twice as many people as the entire province of Saskatchewan, kek.
>>
>>59679152
OP is an immigrant or an edgy teen, doesn't believe what he's saying. All Belgians are pro-open border, pro-anal marriage, pro-cuck, pro-feminism, pro-degeneracy.
>>
>>59679085
>All these shitskins trying replying with a generic "B-b-but it's boring!"
everytime
>>
>>59679387
Enjoy being an autist, that halts in fear over anything or any challenge that you can't comprehend m8
>>
>>59679411
>>59679441

Nature is more exciting than Trudopia.
>>
>>59679481
There's beaches and national parks in Ontario. You can visit Lakeshore, etc.

You're an idiot who's never lived in buttfuck nowhere where the only activity is to get drunk.

>b-b-b-but diversity means it's violent
>Actually this is incorrect, Toronto is one of the safest cities in NA
>B-b-but muh nature!
>>
>>59679456
sto mi ridendo di questo che hai detto
>>
File: gib monie plox.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gib monie plox.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>>59679474

So to be considered a neurotypical you have to be ok with crime because it's totally rad and blazeit420?

I'll gladly be a sperg if that's so.
>>
File: 1426451454519.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426451454519.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>59679147
>>59679152
>>
>>59679456
You're an Arabo-Berber shitskins like Ferrari. Italy is a result of a multiracial society.
>>
>>59679085

the grass is always greener on the other side, my Belgian friend. I live in a fairly homogeneous society, and I hate it.
>>
I do live in a homogeneous society. I live in a small town of about 3,000 people in the middle of the desert. Population is over 99% white, we have literally one black man. It's not as great as you might think. We still have a bad drug problem, a lot of broken down homes, not much violent crime at all but burglaries/robberies happen occasionally. I used to live a big city with a very mixed population, and this is definitely better. But it's not perfect.
>>
>>59679511

>lists shit to do in Ontario

We were talking Toronto.
That's like calling Houston dumb but then going on about how other places in Texas make Houston cool.

Plus, "muh Toronto" doesn't disprove the fact that most diverse cities on Earth are crime infested.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
6 KB, 265x190
>>59679536
yes, because you know life in Brazil is just like liveleak video you know hahahaha. Every time I go to university I have to dodge tons of bullets and cross a bunch of corpses hahahaha, also have you heard? More people die here than in Syria!! OMG 50k murders a year!! I hope I don't get shot by a stray bullet tommorow, but whatever murders are a natural thing for BRs so I don't care right hahahah
>>
>>59679571
>the grass is always greener on the other side
Belgians don't want a homogeneous society. Belgians actually love the status quo.
>>
>>59679085
The fuck you want it?
It's boring, m8.
>>
>>59679589
>We were talking Toronto.

Yes but you mentioned "Muh nature", and I informed you that if you did happen to wish to enjoy nature for a weekend you could easily drive less than a few hours to do so.

Wouldn't it make more sense to live in a relevant city with ACTUAL jobs(not fucking plowing fields all day) and visit nature when you wanted to instead of living in the middle of nowhere permanently?

Toronto is the most relevant city in Canada, that's where all the jobs anything actually important happens.

Pic related is a "based town" in Saskatchewan, look how great it looks.
>>
>>59679606

Sorry, still don't want your crime rate.
>>
I know that feel. This country is fast approaching a 3rd world country.
>>
>>59679582
The way Belgians see modern society is like

walking -> riding horses -> cars
Homogeneous society -> Heterogeneous society

Social and domestic policies are the current best practice and any other alternative is regressive.
>>
>>59679679
Who said we wanted a failure like you? To be Brazilian you at least need to overcome challenges and not be a disgusting autist life failure that complains over people thinking different than you
>>
File: Willow_Bunch.jpg (105 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Willow_Bunch.jpg
105 KB, 800x600
>>59679679
Here's a neat little town in Saskatchewan

Look how great the architecture looks and all the relevant things to do here.

Are you moving here? I'm considering it, personally.
>>
>>59679582

This. 90% of Finland is homogeneous but nobody wants to live there. Not saying immigration is a positive thing but homogeneousness alone doesn't make places liveable in the minds of ordinary people.
>>
>>59679699

Korea and Japan are homogeneous as fuck and they outdo Eurofag countries with all their diversity.

Having diversity doesn't necessarily mean success story or is even a prerequisite to it..
>>
>>59679711
>great the architecture
lol if we're gonna talk architecture then toronto isn't the city to be doing it from. tornoto is one ugly ass city.
>>
>>59679735
Hey I'm agreeing here.

I love the design of the town. How past the houses there's only plains as far as the eye can see. Looks very fun and exciting
>>
>>59679085
No such thing
>>
>>59679147
In America the percent of diversity in the area correlates directly with the crimerate.
>>
>>59679711

Some people actually like that you know.
They'd love to get away from the hussle and the bussle.

Not me. I like cities. But Toronto is just a metropolis on the surface.
It looks cosmopolitan, but is just a bunch of current year workaholics who are proud to behave like tools.
>>
>>59679772
Well America is a shithole, what else is new.

Keep in mind, 60% of your fucking population is overweight and half of that is obese.

30% OF ADULTS ARE OBESE!
>>
>>59679571
You guys don't have people blowing each other up because Allah or the latest basketball shoes told them to.
>>
File: fedora (4).jpg (84 KB, 356x496) Image search: [Google]
fedora (4).jpg
84 KB, 356x496
>>59679733
>Having diversity doesn't necessarily mean success story or is even a prerequisite to it..
>>
I'm fine with the town i live in. The darkest people here are the italians that run the pizza shop
>>
I actually gotta side with the Belgium edgelord on this one. Toronto is shit city partly because of its obnoxious citizens, and the Canadian ITT defending Toronto is the exact citizen I'm talking about. I bet you "love" the Raptors and you unironically listen to Drake.
>>
>>59679758
NK, SK, and Japan would like to talk with you.
>>
>>59679777
>Some people actually like that you know.
>They'd love to get away from the hussle and the bussle

It might be fun for a short while but how fucking boring is that?

How old are you dude? "The hussle and the bussle" is what a 70-year old farmer would be saying, not a 20-something year old man.

>It's safer!!!
Is a pretty pathetic way of looking at things, as well.

It's safer to sit in your mom's basement where you're safe from the dangers of the outside world too. 0% chance of getting murdered, raped or other.
>>
>>59679481
You've obviously never been to Saskatchewan you fucking faggot
>Wow look at this neverending flat field of grass
>>
>Over 98% of population are ethnically Japanese in Japan
Feel good
I love boring country
>>
>>59679804

Outside of 4chan referring to Korea and Japan isn't some sort of logical fallacy or doesn't imply weeabooism.

Just preparing you kids for the outside world.
>>
>>59679823

>2010+6
>not listening to Drake

It's like you want to be a social outcast...
>>
>>59679792
http://well-being.esdc.gc.ca/misme-iowb/[email protected]?iid=6

>In 2008, a large proportion of Canadian adults were measured as overweight (37%) or obese (25%)
like you're much better
>>
>>59679804
Being correct doesn't make you a fedora.

Diversity for diversity's sake is retarded.
Homogenity for homogenity's sake is also retarded, but slightly less so because different cultures clash.
>>
>>59679831
>You've obviously never been to Saskatchewan you fucking faggot

Don't bother dude, it's just /pol/ fags immune to understanding anything.

>Oh wow I know all 50 people in my town! Cool, as soon as I get past these houses all there is just plains as far as the eye can see!

how low testosterone do you have to be in order to find that fun?
>>
There isn't a Belgian who doesn't love diversity. Maybe OP saw a girl he had a crush on holding hands with a nigger. He might waiver for a second but he still believes in multiculturalism.
>>
>>59679847
Man your fucking whitehouse got BLACKED and you have niggers burning down and looting your cities.

Your country is a fucking shithole
>>
>>59679828

>dude u sound like old

Fucking normalfag Torontonian I swear to fucking god.
And learn to fucking read. I said I like cities.
But in Canada's case, you go for the nature, not its 'ethnic mosaic' in 'cities' huddled against the US border.
>>
pros of heterogeneous societies
>new foods to try
>???

cons of heterogeneous societies
>increase in crime
>loss of identity
>mistrust of neighbors
>increase in wealth inequality
>lack of unity
>culture is now nothing more than a smorgasbord of things you can already find everywhere else, there is no longer a distinct native culture
>>
>>59679881

Lol, you have no clue.
15% is voting for ultranationalist neo-nazi party and 25% has voted for a seperatist nationalist and minarchist party. But ok dude, we are basically Sweden because memes.
>>
>>59679890
>Fucking normalfag Torontonian I swear to fucking god

>It's wrong to be a normal person now and not a fantasizing NEET

When did being normal become an insult?

>But in Canada's case, you go for the nature, not its 'ethnic mosaic' in 'cities' huddled against the US border

There's no fucking jobs outside of Toronto and Vancouver you utter retard. Enjoy being a fish farmer or working as a farmhand.

Enjoy the great nature of no infrastructure and knowing every single person in your shitty town
>>
>>59679836
Belgians think biologically related families are boring too. Belgians believe it's more interesting to raise another man's son.
>>
>>59679843
>letting your desire to fit in influence the shit you're into
I've literally never listened to a Drake song and I manage to fit in fine
>>
>>59679085
I know that feel, fucking russians.
>>
>>59679887
They burn down and loot their own cities.
You faggots elected a male feminist for fucks sake.
>>
>>59679854
This really rustled me because I'm actually from the prairies, when I was in Toronto I had a fucking blast and there was so much to do.
Homogenous =/= it's always going to be great
>>
File: average Belgian party.jpg (153 KB, 912x684) Image search: [Google]
average Belgian party.jpg
153 KB, 912x684
>>59679943

This man is astoundingly accurate.
In fact I'm filming my gf getting BLACKED this weekend and go to a "refugees welcome" demonstration later today.
>>
>>59679970
>You faggots elected a male feminist for fucks sake.
a male meninist who chimped out and elbowed one of his colleagues a few days ago
>>
>>59679085
I know that feel. I belong to a white minority in a country of mongrels.
>>
>>59679990
*male feminist

Trudeau is just a weird dude. he seemed oblivious during that whole giant fire debacle.
>>
>>59679976
>when I was in Toronto I had a fucking blast and there was so much to do

It's true m8, yeah there's gay parades sometimes and a lot of brown people but who fucking cares when the benefits far outweigh seeing a westernized Pajeet and Sanjay

>>59679970
You guys elected a nigger, a NIGGER for goodness sakes!

>>59679990
>a male meninist who chimped out and elbowed one of his colleagues a few days ago

Literally blown out of proportion by the media and mostly fabricated, reminds me of the thing with Trump's bodyguard or whatever when he "violently assaulted" that reporter, lmao.
>>
File: justin.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>59679931

>muh jobs

Enjoy pissing your life away at a dumb job for 10 days off a year in Trudopia.
Hope all those chinks next to opionated south 'asians' makes it worth it.
>>
>>59679968
It's gonna be funny when they reconquer your shithole, again.
>>
>>59680014
>Enjoy pissing your life away at a dumb job for 10 days off a year in Trudopia

Do you think you won't piss your life away working on a farm with 0 days off a year in the middle of nowhere?
>>
File: joaquim-barbosa.jpg (56 KB, 298x302) Image search: [Google]
joaquim-barbosa.jpg
56 KB, 298x302
in a homogenous country you get to choose between:
>a white girl
>a white girl
>a white girl
>a white girl
>a white girl
in a heterogenous country you get to choose between:
>an asian girl
>a black girl
>a native girl
>an arab girl
>a white girl
>a mulatta girl
Why do you want to impose a monopoly of women in your country are you a commie?
>>
>>59680037
>Americans will die defending us
>>
>>59680013
Not an argument, you just spouted memes.
>>
el buliado >>59680000
>>
>>59680067
To stop the Russians of course
>>
>>59679804
Shut the fuck up brown child.
>>
File: 1362882144001.png (9 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1362882144001.png
9 KB, 512x384
>>59680013
>You guys elected a nigger, a NIGGER for goodness sakes!

You are just the strangest person. You're stroking your dick over the idea that Toronto is full of noncanadians from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and all over the globe...while simultaneously calling Obama a nigger. Out of one side of your mouth you're peddling mindless antisocial ideals about a multiracial Canada and on the other side you're peddling ideals of KKK-tier racism.

So which is it? Are you stroking your dick over Toronto being only 50% white (and rapidly diminishing) or are you le proud white man who hates nonwhites?
>>
>>59680051

>pussy
>food

The benefits of a diverse society.
Not that you can get that food because of, you know, trade, but hey, it's much cooler to have an authentic Chinese sneeze in your rice.
>>
>>59679836
Boring is synonymous with low crime is what I've learned from KEKS.
>>
>>59680051
>n asian girl
>>a black girl
>>a native girl
>>an arab girl
>>a mulatta girl
those are all gross
>>
>>59680092
>You are just the strangest person. You're stroking your dick over the idea that Toronto is full of noncanadians from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and all over the globe...while simultaneously calling Obama a nigger.

You're calling out our prime minister for being a "male feminist" while your president is a nigger, just pointing out how that's a little funny.

Would much rather have a male feminist than an unironic nigger
>>
>Mom is white
>Dad is black
Seeing people flip out over interracial couples is bizarre to me.
>>
>>59680067
>Implying it won't be you guys doing the dying for us
>>
>>59679970
>lol it's just the bad areas that keep getting bigger btw lol, we don't have a problem lol
>>
>>59680101
>not liking pussy
are you a faggot?
>>
File: FirstBloodRambo_018Pyxurz.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
FirstBloodRambo_018Pyxurz.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1202
>>59680103
yep
>>
>>59680125
it's because they are autists m8, everything that goes out of their safety is clearly bad therefore a problem, that's why humanity should stay doing what they know it's safe and that's it
>>
>>59680067
lol no I won't
>>
>>59680122
>You're calling out our prime minister for being a "male feminist"
He literally is though? That's not just meaningless namecalling or banter or stretching the truth. That is how Trudeau identifies himself.
>>
>>59680125
Well considering you're most likely dumber than the average American becuase of genetics, there's a reason.

Not all of us want to become a weird brown mix.

Some like to keep actual diversity.
>>
>>59680158
Your president is black and you have elected him for two consecutive terms.

Pic related, it's your based white house with the foreground of some Patriotic American citizens expressing their love.
>>
>>59680165
yes, genetics determine your fate, I wonder why schools or universities exists therefore. Why humanity has progressed thus far, I am sure it was due to genetics right
>>
but at least youre living as homo so there is that
>>
>>59680109
>those are all gross
next thing you will say that penises are nice right?
>>
>>59680185
This is more of your strange behavior. On the one hard, you're fervently arguing that Toronto is good because it's full of non-Canadians and that societies that are full of Africans, Asians, and Indians are superior to that which are only white.... while simultaneously implying that having a black president is a bad thing. You're all over the board and need to start using your brain so that you can create a more cohesive worldview.
>>
I like American. I can fuck every bitch of the rainbow. Swag.
>>
>>59680189
considering white europeans have invented 90% of everything that matters, apparently it is due to genetics.
>>
>>59680165
>Not all of us want to become a weird brown mix
Yeah but what other people do affects you how? People don't need to be forced to have interracial relationships but there's no reason to be so hostile when other people do it. Dunno feels fucking bad seeing people get in an uproar over my existence.
>>
>>59680219
>it's full of non-Canadians

How is it non-Canadian if they are Canadian citizens? Are you suggesting they are illegal immigrants?

>that societies that are full of Africans, Asians, and Indians are superior to that which are only white....

I had never said that. I am simply saying that the benefits of living in a major city far outweigh the downsides, doubly so in the case of Toronto.

I also recognize that every single relevant major city in the world has "diversity" and that in order to escape "diversity" you need to live in the middle of nowhere, so that is where you could connect that Diversity = a better place to live.

Moscow - Most relevant city in Russia - Diverse.

New York City - Also one of the most relevant cities in the US - Diverse.

Toronto - Most relevant city in Canada - Diverse.

etc
>>
>>59680255
But you never created anything like the 10 percent left, so does that mean that you are untermensch too?
>>
>>59680255
yes, there was never a time in history were Europe was literally behind like other places right? Like China or Middle East right? Yeah, I know right, aryan übermensch are clearly the creator of all civilization we know today right, it has nothing to do with the mixed people of the Mediterranean or other stuff.
>>
>>59680125
They tend to be the lowest of society
>>
>>59680305
just like Obama amirite
>>
>>59679924
>even a non country is better than sweden
>>
>>59680342
He was for the longest time yes. He did manage to improve his situation with help from his white grandparents
>>
>>59680051
in a few generations:
>a mixed whore
>a mixed whore
>a mixed whore
>a mixed whore
>a mixed whore
>immigrants from proper countries
>>
>>59680381
so the reason he was the lowest of the society was because he had no money?
>>
I've never heard anyone promoting anti-white ideologies to give a single reason "diversity" is good apart from being able to eat new food.

The people opposing such ideology are always able to cite a number of reasons it's bad. But the people for it can only say "come on like it's just so much better! current year! don't you want to try new food!?!?"
>>
>>59680303
correct. europeans are responsible for the culmination of knowledge and flow of information that currently exists. multiculturalism exists because of white people, which is ultimately leading to their demise.
>>
>>59680397
>I've never heard anyone promoting anti-white ideologies to give a single reason "diversity" is good apart from being able to eat new food

It's correlated with a more relevant place to live, as I've said.

It's also pretty nice to have a much wider range of different cultures of women, men, etc.
>>
>>59680395
His mom was a whore with daddy issues that moved to Indonesia with a random dude. His life statistically soaking should've been fucked
>>
>>59680412
which will all be lost with mixing.
>>
>>59680454
in like 200 years when i'm long dead
>>
>>59680397
it makes your culture stronger if you can integrate those people into your culture, because it doesn't have to limit itself to race and can integrate anyone in the country, making your culture a powerhouse and make anyone in the globe feels welcomed by that culture and country, also immigrants that integrate to your culture will adapt to your ways and will boost you population and bring more information and diversity that isn't know in the host culture. It's literally Brazil's biggest strenght 2bh, the fact that made everyone here a huehuehue BRBRBR
>>
File: obamaonobama.jpg (85 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
obamaonobama.jpg
85 KB, 320x240
>>59680451
The jews choose whom they choose.
>>
>>59680474
props on you for admiting it tho, but that is some short sightedness
>>
>>59680454
it won't be lost m8, the host culture will aggregate the differences and integrate the points of conflict, making the culture stronger than ever, that is if your culture can integrate them
>>
>>59680484
everyone here lacks a culture, not the other way around
>>
>>59680511
To be honest I'm not sure if it's that true tho.

Racemixing is not really as common as /pol/ suggests.

Most white men date white women, asian men, asian women, etc.
>>
>>59680412
>It's correlated with a more relevant place to live
They don't actually. Many of the world's most important cities are in Asia which are nearly entirely homogeneous, and there's a great deal of other such cities throughout the world.

"Relevant" cities like London and the like became relevant centuries they were flooded by nonwhites. The nonwhites flooded into them because immigration standards were lowered and the nonwhites were seeking riches. Such cities would still be relevant and arguably have much higher living standards had they never became multiracial.

>It's also pretty nice to have a much wider range of different cultures of women, men, etc.
You're just repeating yourself. "Multiracial societies are good because they're multiracial".

>>59680474
>in like 200 years when i'm long dead
Ahh, I see now. Your worldview is just the typical antisocial hedonism of millennials: "if something is outside of my immediate consumerist lifestyle, then it must be ignored". Well I'm sorry to say that not everyone is as immature as you are. The old man doesn't plant the tree because he'll be able to sit in its shade, he does it so that those who come after him may enjoy it.
>>
>>59680535
yes, we got no culture right :^) Nobody in the world has ever heard about BR culture right :^)
>>
>>59680537
>Racemixing is not really as common as /pol/ suggests.
you don't understand the scope of the problem. race mixing is an entire Western phenomena. only white countries can you find such race mixing. in 200 years, nearly every country in asian and africa will have the same racial composition. in 200 years, every white country will be a mismash of nothingness with whites as a minority. it's a slow, self-inflicted genocide.
>>
>>59680534
he's talking about racial variety. That IS lost.
>>59680537
Then what good is the variety for? self segregated communities? that's what countries are for
>>
>>59680575
This is some poe's law shit.
>>
>>59680594
so would you rather keep a skin color over having access to culture's benefits in ours? Also genetics don't work that way m8
>>
>>59680575
>only white countries can you find such race mixing
What is all of latin America? They're all mixed race and still share the same cultures as Spain. Besides, race mixing has been happening for thousands of years
>>
File: eric-rock-100_2536.jpg (127 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
eric-rock-100_2536.jpg
127 KB, 1000x600
>>59680543
>They don't actually. Many of the world's most important cities are in Asia which are nearly entirely homogeneous, and there's a great deal of other such cities throughout the world

Outside of Asia this isn't true though. Point out an important city that isn't reasonably diverse outside of Asia.

>Such cities would still be relevant and arguably have much higher living standards had they never became multiracial

This is arguable but that's also irrelevant. We're talking about RIGHT NOW, and right now the best cities to live in happen to be the most diverse ones. We can talk about IF this happened then THIS would be better, IF That happened 50 years ago then x would be y but it doesn't matter.

>You're just repeating yourself. "Multiracial societies are good because they're multiracial"

I gave an example of a wider range of cultures to pick from makes sense.

>Your worldview is just the typical antisocial hedonism of millennials: "if something is outside of my immediate consumerist lifestyle, then it must be ignored". Well I'm sorry to say that not everyone is as immature as you are

Yeah yeah, I'm sure you're a true patriot who lives and bleeds for his country. Save me that bs lmao.

>>59680575
>you don't understand the scope of the problem. race mixing is an entire Western phenomena. only white countries can you find such race mixing. in 200 years, nearly every country in asian and africa will have the same racial composition. in 200 years, every white country will be a mismash of nothingness with whites as a minority

Again, I think you're not understanding.

I KNOW THIS, we're not talking about whether race mixing or whatever is bad, we're not discussing this. We're talking about which cities ARE BEST TO LIVE IN. And by all quantitative measures it would appear that the most Diverse cities presently would be the best to live in.
>>
>>59679152
>brazilian mixed race mongrels think their shithole country is good because of blacks

Liveleak and 50,000 murders a year indicates otherwise
>>
>>59680669
yes, our murder rates are clearly because of race, I mean you go to a favela and you only see ghetto black people and spics, then you go to a rich neighborhood and you only see white germanic people. BLACKS AND SPICS ARE CLEARLY OUR PROBLEM PLS BOLSONARO BUILD A WALL AND BURN ALL OF THEM ALIVE
>>
>>59680705
>yes, our murder rates are clearly because of race, I mean you go to a favela and you only see ghetto black people and spics

but that's true, the only people with blue eyes in favelas are the foreign journalists
>>
>>59680657
It is the opposite though, the best cities to live in attract immigrants, and westerners accepted them. We are talking about the effects of multiculturalism, and it could be argued that those great cities would be even better were they a little more closed.
>>
>>59680730
>the only people with blue eyes in favelas are the foreign journalists
t. favela pro
>>
>>59680756
>It is the opposite though, the best cities to live in attract immigrants, and westerners accepted them

Yes and thus it's arguably better to live in Moscow than middle of nowhere Siberia.

Or Toronto versus Northern Ontario where electricity costs are through the roof and everything sucks.

Or London versus some middle of nowhere with only white chavs who drink and attack people walking by.

>it could be argued that those great cities would be even better were they a little more closed.

But it is how it is, it's not about to change.
>>
The more I come on /int/, the more I come to realize that Mexico is the better neighbor
>>
>>59679924

>gets angry at memes
>keeps memeing about sweden

Nice hypocrisy. Belgium is inferior to Sweden in pretty much every single parameter
>>
>>59680730
yes as you can see our country is pretty much homogenous in race distinction, it's not like you go north there are more brown/black people and you go south there are more white people you know, but one thing is sure, there are only black and spics in the favelas and white people in the rich strata, I mean why would people race mix with such scum, they are clearly inferior, I mean we aren't a country with 50% of mixed race, also no, as you go south or even in the southeast there are clearly not poor white people that live in the favelas hahaha, because whites are superior and work hard haha, also blue eyes are a pretty common trait among rich people and it distincts the scum from the good people
>>
>>59680730
blue eyes are rare in brazil not mattering where you go
>>
>>59680790
You argument is that because good cities tent to be multicultural, it is a good thing. It is structurally wrong.
>>59680774
t. pardo classe media paulista morador de predio que acha que todos sao como ti
>>
>>59680871
>Doesn't have any arguments
>Just gives up responding and resorts to a meme
>>
>>59680884
you look butthurt
>>
>>59680918
t. sulista autista que se acha superior por ter pinto pequeno e ficar rosa no sol
>>
>>59680918
>You argument is that because good cities tent to be multicultural, it is a good thing

I didn't say it was inherently a good thing, but rather that those cities are good due to correlation with it.

I never said "Racemixing and diversity is an ideal thing we should strive for" - that's certainly subjective but rather I said that cities with diverse happen to be good places to live and gave some benefits of it.
>>
>>59680958
>due to the correlation with it
what dis you mean? because those cities are associated with it they're good? why?
>>
>>59681035
It just so happens that the most diverse cities are also the capitals of the world.

Which happen to get most of the infrastructure, jobs, development, urban planning, tax money, et cetera.

A cool nightclub is going to be in Toronto, not in middle of nowhere Manitoba.

The best plumping and good tap water is going to be in Toronto, not North Ontario where some hicks live.
>>
>>59680412
Are you making that claim that diversity is inherently beneficial to standard-of-living, economic prowess, crime rates, etc?

I'm not the sort of person that is infuriated by diversity's mere presence. I do disagree fervently that diversity is inherently beneficial to a nation-state or region, though.

I do not consider your argument that women of all ethnicities being present in a nation or region is of much benefit. I'll admit that I've got the jungle fever and a touch of the taco fever. I like women of all sorts excluding Abos and some micronesians.

So, are you making this claim? Or are you trying to claim that diversity is not inherently bad, and success can be had (either as a product of diversity or in spite of it)?

Just trying to understand your exact position more; I'm not on your side nor opposed to you, really. Well, not yet.
>>
>>59681092
>Are you making that claim that diversity is inherently beneficial to standard-of-living, economic prowess, crime rates, etc?

I just said that no I don't. I'm saying better place to live == more diversity.

Think of it like this: I Am NOT saying that Diversity causes a better standard of living, but rather that a good standard of living CAUSES diversity.

Think of it as where would an immigrant go to? A good city with lots of opportunity or a farm town? By looking at where immigrants go to you can spot which city is preferable to live in, even without knowing anything about it at all.
>>
>>59681085
You are mixing the order of things man. First london got good, got the nice night life, got the cultural achievements and THEN they allowed in the immigrants. The same is true to almost every multicultural city. No, it doesn't just "happen to be" that great cities have immigrants.
>>
>>59681179
Yes...... and that's where people started going. A GOOD city, a relevant city.

I'm a Slav immigrant to Canada, where was I suppose to go when my family came here? Some buttfuck middle of nowhere or Toronto? - I'll tell you where the jobs, relevance and everything else was. It wasn't in buttfuck middle of nowhere.
>>
It's boring af. Multi-culti with same race of different ethnicities, not different races
>>
>>59681144
alright, it looks like you understand then, but then what is the benefit of multiculturalism?
>>
>>59681243
>but then what is the benefit of multiculturalism?

There's a few but there's also some downsides.

>Different restaurants
>But people might segregate themselves more

>Different cultures of people to choose to be friends with
>But people might have different understandings which result in conflict

etc, there's pros and cons like everything. Either way I think it's a silly thing to discuss considering you're not going to be changing it singlehandedly.
>>
>>59681144
Okay.

I'm at work and had to step away from my post a bit, so I didn't see the one you made mostly answering my question.

I don't have much of a bone to pick with you, then. Personally, I will not live in a large metro area out of choice. I've lived in a rural setting for quite some time and enjoyed every bit of it.

I just tend to heavily disagree with claims that diversity inherently brings with it increased productivity, prosperity, etc.

Of course, "better place to live" is highly subjective and does assume that everyone wishes primarily for greater income, access to consumer goods/services, close proximity to other people, etc.

For me, a "better place to live" is certainly not in a metropolitan area, even if my income would jump by 50k USD and my access to local goods/services/food greatly increased.

Give me a couple dozen acres of pasture with a cattle fence, and a thousand square feet or so and I'm perfectly content with the world.

Unfortunate that proper internet access is tough to come by in a truly rural environment, though.

Cheers.
>>
>>59681326
>I just tend to heavily disagree with claims that diversity inherently brings with it increased productivity, prosperity, etc.

Again you're misunderstanding what i'm saying.

I am saying that "Increased productivity, prosperity, etc" INHERENTLY BRINGS WITH IT diversity, not the other way around.

It's true that people have different opinions and one man's treasure is another's trash but there is some fairly quantitative and objective measurements of what a good place to live is and what is not.
>>
>>59681313
it is disadvantageous for the hosting side, almost always. The exception in the past was immigration related to war in developed countries; skilled workforce would leave and some go to third world countries.

Conflicts, segregation (which i would argue are a callback to the desire of ethnical homogeneity), lack of common goals, distrust which enables apathy and criminality and much more. Sure, paris might be better than a homogeneous city in fuckwhere, poland but what about their ghettos? And how about connection to the city, the sense of community, which one is better?

Disclosure: i too am the product of mixing, and there is no one country i could "go back to"
>>
>>59681400
YOU misunderstood ME!

I only posted that to explain why I replied to you in the first place; to determine if you felt that diversity is inherently good to a city/nation/society/circlejerk/etc

You replied that you didn't, which I accept.

And you, again, are right that measures of income, access to good/services, infrastructure, crime rate, living standard (or MUH HDI) are far more objective and empirically measurable than what I prefer myself.

After all, you can't really measure "can I discharge firearms at 2am without chance of consequence".

I understand that you probably receive 10 tons of flak on 4chinz for not agreeing that diversity is inherently toxic and "killing the western world", but don't assume you've got to defend yourself when someone agreed with ya.

Fucking text, am I right?
>>
Its pretty good life
>>
>>59680919
That was my only post ITT you nerd
>>
>>59681508
>it is disadvantageous for the hosting side, almost always

Idk m8. Seems to be working quite well in Toronto and Canada, to be honest with you.

I could believe it if i lived in Sweden or something but Toronto remains incredibly safe and quite prosperous desu.

We import people(other than refugees) with masters degrees and who have a fair bit of money, so when we bring in Indians we're bringing the top 2% of Indians, when we bring in Chinese people we're bring the most hardworking of them or literal millionaires, etc.

Criminal record is grounds to be disqualified with no question - some Americans and even performers like famous Rappers and such had trouble getting into Canada due to them having an outstanding criminal offense or whatever it may be - even though they were well-known and rich.

Yeah the majority of Indians are street shitters but we don't take those. That's kind of why I think it works well for us. - Our immigrants aren't violent criminals, niggers or terrorists.
>>
Good thread lad you managed to trigger all the monkeyzilians and other shitskins of all kind
>>
>>59681674
>immigrants are billionaire chinks
Yeah, the racist white people in France, UK, Germany and Belgium should just be less racists and problems will go away.

>We import people(other than refugees) with masters degrees and who have a fair bit of money
This is the trick. You are doing what the far right want us to do, and society become berserker when you just suggest we should do it and not just accept all the human trash that come here by millions.
>>
File: che-guevara-gorill_1725591i.jpg (52 KB, 620x439) Image search: [Google]
che-guevara-gorill_1725591i.jpg
52 KB, 620x439
>>59681629
>I understand that you probably receive 10 tons of flak on 4chinz for not agreeing that diversity is inherently toxic and "killing the western world", but don't assume you've got to defend yourself when someone agreed with ya

Lol guess I misunderstood.

I've simply had this discussion/argument far too many times with far too many people

>Say something positive about Toronto
>"Shitskin/chink detected, get out of our country faggot"
>b-but i'm not one of those... there is no jobs for my major outside of Toronto...
>[commence infinite shitposts]

>>59681802
>You are doing what the far right want us to do, and society become berserker when you just suggest we should do it and not just accept all the human trash that come here by millions

But I don't suggest that.

I'm a centrist and I don't subscribe to either the "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, WE MUST SUCK REFUGEE DICKS BY THE BOATLOAD" nor the "WHITE PRIDE 14/88, FUCK ALL KIKES AND SHITSKINS, BUILD NATIONAL-SOCIALISM NOW, SIEG HEIL".

I think that fiscal and social policy should be built by actually thinking logically and tbqh both the left and right seem to fall into the same pitfalls of getting carried away and being more about an ideology rather than logical solutions to normal problems.

At least on the internet it feels that way. Seems very few reasonable people and it's more of either /pol/ or TUMBLR, no in-between.

>Disagree with a senselessly racist/illogical /pol/ meme
>"Lol faggot kike/SJW go back to tumblr i bet u love trudeau, DUDE WEED LMAO"

>Disagree with a SJW
>"Lol go back to /POL/ or stormfront fucking racist"
>>
>>59681313
>Different cultures of people to choose to be friends with
>Different restaurants
Is that all? We spend 20 billions € and get hundred of dead bodies per year in France alone just so you can choose to have a token black friend? We don't even need immigration to get the restaurants. Here all the restaurants are owned by chinks. You really think we need to be 20% religion of peace for that?
>>
A friend of mine has been to South Brazil and he said it's a shithole.
The whole ''South Brazil is germanic'' is a stupid meme forced by degerated brazilians.
Some people may have german name but most of the time they are butt ugly or mixed race scum.
>>
>>59681918
Adolf slow down
>>
>>59681911
Was just some examples off the top of my head, it's pros and cons as I said.

>You really think we need to be 20% religion of peace for that?

Again, I don't know why it works for us but doesn't work for you. They say Canada is very liberal and cuckold-like but it would seem that our immigration policy is one of the most successful in the world.

We have very low crime, we don't have a black culture like the US does, we don't have terrorists constantly sneaking in and killing tons of people.
>>
>>59681918
that's the difference between a country that managed to integrate their immigrants and one that receives terrorists attacks now and then
>>
>>59681909
>I don't subscribe to either the "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, WE MUST SUCK REFUGEE DICKS BY THE BOATLOAD" nor the "WHITE PRIDE 14/88, FUCK ALL KIKES AND SHITSKINS, BUILD NATIONAL-SOCIALISM NOW, SIEG HEIL".
Neither does the far right political parties. Just face it: in Europe, you could not give your position on that issue without loosing most of your friends. Don't get me started on having a voice in the media. I never heard any bad comment about migrants on the news. Never. Not even once. But they justified them lying to get there.
You simply don't understand our situation: there is no journalist here, only political activists, and one side (yours) is banned.
>>
>>59681966
Because we are not far from them and we fucking accept everyone. You know who don't want to accept everyone? The far right. They are the only ones.

Only racists don't like the end of civilisation.
>>
This would have never happened if whites stayed in their own countries in the first place. They just had to fall for the colonization meme and create a huge mess.
>>
>>59681909
It's all good, man. I wasn't upset at all because it seems as though you do this somewhat often and as I reckoned, you likely get shit-tier strawman-variety shit for most of your opposition.

While I'd absolutely despise living in a large, city, it isn't because there are too many melanin-enhanced gentlemen running around.

I'd absolutely adore a political party based on Utilitarianism, with the objective of rapid advances in propulsion and battery technology, along with supporting technology to facilitate eventual space colonization. Of course, this would likely involve subsidizing euthanisation of the severely mentally disabled and assorted similar things, including much more authoritarianism than I'd prefer. Not very tasteful to the average voter.
>>
>>59682001
I don't know what to say m8.

It's pretty much same here but it works for us and for Europe it doesn't.

>>59682033
>Because we are not far from them and we fucking accept everyone

That is a major flaw then, I'm not denying it. You need to accept immigrants but qualified immigrants, tell the rest to get the fuck out if they ask to enter. It's not racist
>>
>>59682075
>Of course, this would likely involve subsidizing euthanisation of the severely mentally disabled and assorted similar things

Tbqh I support euthanization.

I think people with severely mental illness should be well-taken care of by the state but not allowed to reproduce, maybe same with chronically homeless/drug-addicted people.

Give them all the government-funded heroin they can enjoy, but snippity snip the testicles(metaphorically, I'm sure chemical castration is much more humane).
>>
>>59679085
Ehhh
>>
>>59682075
>>59682151
But..... That brings up the issue of the slippery slope and too much power in the government's hands.

Ideally and theoretically it would be good for the greater good of society but who's to say the government wouldn't extend the chemical castration to other groups of people. I dunno.
>>
File: PedroCiv5.jpg (83 KB, 751x580) Image search: [Google]
PedroCiv5.jpg
83 KB, 751x580
>mfw Spain and Portugal were so good colonizers that their colonies no mattering their race share the same culture and are pretty much homogenous, to the point that they are spreading their culture to the USA
CULTURAL VICTORY M8s
>>
>>59679970
lol don't forget they have a crack smoking mayor in toronto as well
>>
>>59682082
>It's pretty much same here but it works for us and for Europe it doesn't.
It is not. You explicitly said you are picking the ones you accept. We accept all the ones who want to enter. You are just saying the far right program work.

>You need to accept immigrants but qualified immigrants, tell the rest to get the fuck out if they ask to enter. It's not racist
According to our medias, it is. In debates peoples would go mad at you and you would probably vote for the far right since they are the only ones to get it.
>>
>>59682227
>lol don't forget they have a crack smoking mayor in toronto as well

Eh, he died from Cancer like a month ago.

But he wasn't a bad mayor actually, pretty based and unironically a man of the people. When he died there was tons of people on twitter posting pictures with him and reminiscing about great times they had with Based Rob Ford.

He was fat as fuck and had his problems with drug/alcohol addiction but he wasn't actually bad, was pretty funny too. Good guy.

>>59682232
>We accept all the ones who want to enter

How the fuck is that even possible? What went so wrong in your country?

>According to our medias, it is. In debates peoples would go mad at you and you would probably vote for the far right since they are the only ones to get it.

I guess it makes sense, fucked up shit tho.
>>
>>59681971

You are absolutely right. Brazil is a top example of a well functioning country. I totally envy you guys. Diversity is strenght.

>>59681944

I don't even know anything about your country t.b.h. Irrelevant shithole.
>>
>>59682331
well if you regard culture it is m8, much more than Germany 2bh
>>
>>59682197
Fuck Spain, they destroyed prosperous homogeneous societies just for shiny yellow rocks. If any thing that is solid proof that racemixing is bad
>>
>>59682368
>destroyed
>most of the population is mixed
uhm don't think so m8
>>
>>59682296
>How the fuck is that even possible? What went so wrong in your country?
Economical right: suck the industrial dick. Want a large unskilled workforce to choose from so they won't ask for good working conditions, want to divide the country to control it easily and want people without syndical culture.
Moderate left: Bernie. They promise more welfare against votes and still suck the industrial dick against workers.
Far left: against borders. Yep.
Far far left: yes we have that too. Against borders, police and prisons.
Then, far right: they get vote because of the madness we live in about immigration. This issue will get them elected so they are not going to stop it, just to make some PR stunt.

And this is how a country die.
>>
>>59682366
> MUH CULTURE

This meme will never die.
Please do us a favour and kill yourself.
Your country is a shithole. Face it.
>>
>>59682409
>And this is how a country die.

Maybe it was meant to be m8.

Dunno what to suggest, that sucks.
>>
Any kind of society is irrelevant if you have autism
>>
>>59682448
At least, let our sacrifice be a lesson to you: never accept uncontrolled immigration, never give papers to the illegals and kick the so called refugees back to their refugee camp if you want your country to survive one more century.
>>
>>59679983
Those girls are all ugly
>>
>>59682547
It's pretty common sense desu.

Need to only take qualified immigrants if you want your country to remain good.

Illegal immigrants are criminals and should be killed

Refugees can be allowed and it's good to help them if you don't go full-retard on it and allow in millions
>>
File: 1463274949172.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1463274949172.png
177 KB, 367x321
>tfw there are options for every race but white to live in homogenous societies
>they choose to shit up ours instead
>>
>>59679085
its gonna be ok, ok?
>>
>>59682387
that means it IS destroyed, dummy.
>>
>>59682655
Migration between nonwhite countries has always been common for hundreds of years and it still happens. The "only white countries" is just a meme
>>
>>59682655
You could always move to Northern Ireland
>>
>>59682787
I said white
>>
>>59682807
You can live in Newfoundland Land desu
>>
>>59682709
You have no idea of what you're talking about burger
>>
>>59679085

I hail from West Coast Murrikkka (L.A. & San Francisco), and the "melting pot" was the only thing I knew, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now I live over yonder, here in Polska. It's about as homogeneous as possible, and considering the European alternative (i.e., not Latin Americans, Koreans, etc., but Muslims, Muslims, and Africans) I... wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: 1463351331781.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463351331781.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>59679085

but i do lad
>>
>>59680303
The geniuses of the Middle East were Iranians for the large part, the whitest group in the area at the time (nowadays, white Iranians are basically gone).
>>
>>59682232
Same here, regural parties' idea of immigration is utterly crooked. Their percepton of immigration seems to be that we need to take in every single wretched individual. But of course, our situation isn't nowhere near as bad as yours
>>
File: 14621932711010.jpg (2 MB, 1179x1766) Image search: [Google]
14621932711010.jpg
2 MB, 1179x1766
>>59679085
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.