[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are trans girls treated in your country? is it a welcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Zhy5r6m.jpg (934 KB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
Zhy5r6m.jpg
934 KB, 3024x4032
How are trans girls treated in your country?

is it a welcoming environment? Do you wish they were treated better?
>>
>>59658071
That better be the men's bathroom
>>
some of them carry razors in their mouth. not joking
>>
>>59658139
For what purpose?
>>
Fortunately Germany has made a huge progress in acknowledging and enforcing the rights of the trans people. My university now has gender free bathrooms for them and it makes me happy. I even have some trans friends and they are really cool.
>>
I'd fuck that tranny desu. It's only half gay since I'm doing the fucking.
>>
>>59658071
It's not allowed.
>>
>>59658071
They are almost girls. People treat them as a girl if they are cute. If they are ugly, no one treat them as human. Same thing can be said for normal girls though.
>>
>>59658168

to get avoided getting raped by k*rds midnight
>>
File: 3CekVj0.jpg (105 KB, 958x959) Image search: [Google]
3CekVj0.jpg
105 KB, 958x959
>>59658177
That's great!
>>
>it's another leaf makes a poorly disguised attempt to post his favorite men wearing dresses thread episode movie series
>>
>>59658168
>>59658248

to avoid getting raped*

fug im tired ;;
>>
We beat them with a stick.
So if you want to be trans you better get good or you'll get beaten to death.
>>
If they become sex workers, then they're regarded as the bottom of the barrel in the society.

If they just work like normal people, sure they'll get few stares here and there but nobody would really care or insult them and people just pretend that everything is normal.
>>
Hell no. A tranny would have a hard time living in the south. Though, I personally do not care what they do or what toilet they do. It is not like they have not been doing it anyway.
>>
>>59658206
Good
>>
you mean boys with brain problems.
>>
>>59658071
If someone publicly acknowleged being a trans here he would be quickly beaten to death Im afraid...
>>
File: LScKhcX.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
LScKhcX.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>59658409
>you mean boys with brain problems.

No I mean cute boys who look like girls :333333
>>
When talking about trans, why are you guys always talking about boys pretending girls? Why not about girls pretending boys?
>>
File: tjq8Zhk.jpg (353 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
tjq8Zhk.jpg
353 KB, 1932x2576
>>59658634
They're not cute
>>
It's fine now, growing up it was rough as fuck but things are getting better. I still get grabbed in the street occasionally and people say names sometimes but I'm not "passable" im like a handsome pretty boy with long hair and small breasts. Idk the epicene look works for me, I don't have a problem dating and people find me attractive still.
>>
If they accept me as (well-adjusted) lesbian trapped in a man's body, then we have no problem.
>>
File: ezSj2OT.jpg (311 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
ezSj2OT.jpg
311 KB, 960x1280
>>59658735
>Grabbed in the street

W-who does that :(
>>
>>59658894
Men see me as weak or vulnerable sometimes and grab me; they try and get me to have sex with them or they just try to hurt me.

My ex was there a couple times to protect me though, so it didn't get crazy bad.
>>
I don't know.
I have never seen or met a tranny where i live, but in Copenhagen one morning I saw a tranny walking home after being in the city and it seemed like he was just treated fine idk. It's probably best for trannys in Copenhagen and worst in south Jutland i could imagine. Trannys are almost never discussed here but i imagine they are treated all right because gay couples with children are very normal here.
>>
>>59661105
Yeah I really wish they were better treated. I imagine many things are really difficult for them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.