[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long did it take for you to learn Esperanto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (22 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 2000x1333
How long did it take for you to learn Esperanto?
>>
>>59629586
I'm still learning.

Mi estas komencanto.
>>
>>59629603
Just wondering why you're choosing to learn it as well
>>
>>59629586
It probably took me about a year before I felt confident in Esperanto.
>>
File: 1458679961613.jpg (271 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1458679961613.jpg
271 KB, 500x626
What's the point in learning Esperanto? Who even speaks it?
>>
>>59629663
Because I like the idea of a democratically chosen language of international fellowship.
>>
>>59629976
Purge yourself marxist scum
>>
>>59629663
Ankaux mi estas komencanto.

I want to learn because it's bored and I have nothing else to do, but I suck at real languages. With esperanto I've been able to make lessons for myself as I follow the duolingo course. It's kind of like practice for learning languages later in life because the lack of exceptions to rules makes it really simple.

The fact that no one's a native speaker makes it less scary to talk to esperantists than with other languages because they all started at the same place you did.
>>
>>59629922
There is no point but to expand the new world order.
>>
If this fake language tries to be "neutral" they're doing everything wrong because it's a mix of simple spanish and italian
>>
>>59630938
Esperanto actually has a about 2,000 native speakers
>>
Good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0whherUIeo
His entire language is great
>>
>>59631219
*channel
>>
>>59631092
I always thought it was Spanish.
>>
>>59629586
What a horrible, horrible "language".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.