[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright what's the best way to move to Europe? Can I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: blank_europe_map.gif (32 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
blank_europe_map.gif
32 KB, 1280x1024
Alright what's the best way to move to Europe? Can I go to Sweden, Germany or something and just ask for citizenship/visa/work?

I mean, they accept random african immigrants, at least I speak english
>>
sadly right now is harder than normal becuase of the mass influx of refugees. Before going to live in a country I would suggest that you visit some of the countries. I can speak German and know a lot about the culture, if you are lucky enough to get a visa it is a very nice nation to live in.
>>
>>59609113
I'm pretty sure you can get a Portuguese visa if you claim "muh heritage" which will allow to live in the EU without much trouble.
>>
>>59609506
I actually have Portuguese heritage but the process is very annoying
>>
>>59609113
Are you even white??
>>
>be a nigger
>get in
>>
>>59610877
no i'm a moor
>>
>>59611391
then Portugal is the only choice
>>
>>59614207
why?
>>
File: rio-carnival_resize4.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rio-carnival_resize4.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>>59609113
how are your dancing skills? How well can you samba?
>>
>>59609113
>blank_europe_map.gif
>blank_europe
>blank
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.