[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when another country brings up the fact that your cunt used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1456023962013.png (269 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1456023962013.png
269 KB, 550x535
>when another country brings up the fact that your cunt used to be a british colony

STOP BRINGING UP OUR SHAMEFUL PAST
>>
vive le québec libre
>>
>>59588290
At least you have your own flag leafbro.
>>
You've only went worse ever since
>>
>Used to be
>Queen Elizabeth II is still Canada's head of state
>Her face is on your monopoly money
>>
>>59588338

She has as much power here as she does in your cunt. Which is to say none.
>>
>>59588338
>bongs dont have monopoly money
>>
>>59588373
Seriously? This is Australia/NZ-level bad.
>>
>>59588409
Smell better than abo's money though.
>>
File: uk-coins.jpg (73 KB, 700x356) Image search: [Google]
uk-coins.jpg
73 KB, 700x356
>>59588409
>muh special shaped coins
>bongs literally call cents "pence"
>>
>>59588409

Our money looks awesome. Specially that plastic part. You have no taste
>>
I fucking hate Canadians so much.Why are they just so dumb? How is it so hard to compose a good, logical, quality post? Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit. Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup? If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars. Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country. Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that. But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about?
>>
>>59588823
XD
>>
>>59588823
A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I. I never understood anyone's fascination with Canada. The obscene lack of culture and unity is only comparable to maybe a mush ball of wet newspaper. Out of all the overachieving countries, Canada is the LEAST impressive, more relying on being cutesy and living next to the US. Disgusting. Every continent has their features, their flaws; Europe's eastern borders are perhaps a little less than desirable. Australia is hot and filled with deadly creatures. Africa is plagued with war and famine. But the Americas? We, unfortunately, have it the worst. I'd take a national civil war any day over living another moment next to those syrup sucking leeches. Not every nation is perfect, I know that. But atleast they're trying. They're trying to pull themselves out of whatever hole they're in and better themselves. Liberia is trying. South Africa tried. But Canada? Don't make me laugh. Their version of trying is sitting at home and watching the game. Their version of trying is dropping a goddamn leaf on their flag while sitting happily above a world power, eating off our brilliant success, while they're still pledged to a goddamn monarch they have no attachment to. Canadians think this is funny. It's a cute, fun little game to be worthless and arrogant, even against countries that have every right to be mad at them. It's not funny. Not anymore. No-one else is falling for the bullshit. I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.