[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people make a big deal about being white here on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 128x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 128x180
Why do people make a big deal about being white here on 4chan?
Why do people get angry and depressed when they're called non white and get really arrogant and big-headed when they're classified white?
I'm all for being proud of your race but this is getting redicilous.
It even reached a point where if you're not of German decent you're not white. And all these threads about "countries that are more white than other" or "Brits aren't white" all for the soul purpose of self satisfaction.
>inb4 called shitskin and jealous of white people.

No not really I don't really care if I was black, white, brown or whatever, but it had to be said.
Race was never a problem until people made it to be. Hell even if we all had the same skin color except that our nipples had different shapes you would still make it a problem.
Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.
>>
>>59588258
NEETs and virgins with nothing to cling to.

When you have no real hobbies, no accomplishments, minimal friends and spend all your time on the computer you start to get attached to things like that.

That's part of it desu, the other part is just people playing up the meme. Most of it I'm SURE is just well-adjusted people who just post things like that as a joke.

no one except NEETs is unironically racist, I mean ill call people niggers or shitskins but it's just a joke I don't mean it
>>
Send cash
>>
>>59588314
Makes sense.

I have always been terrible at catching satirical humor, it comes off as serious to me most of the time.
>>
>>59588314
are u a chinese
>>
I think it's all a joke. Right?
>>
>>59588502
No I am a slav.

>>59588491
It's probably like 80/20 satire:real

Just board culture to call people's country's shit, call them shitskins, non-whites, etc.
>>
>>59588258

>be black American
>don't talk like a nigger and hold normal casual convo's on /int/ all the time
>everyone either assumes i'm white or they simply don't think about it

I don't think anyone actually cares, anon.
>>
>>59588632
It's a meme
>>
We are proud to be yellow
>>
>they're not white
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.