[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Latin American thread: today's theme: are there racially-motivated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
White Latin American thread: today's theme: are there racially-motivated separatist movements in your country?
>>
File: 1457813519153.png (403 KB, 1284x551) Image search: [Google]
1457813519153.png
403 KB, 1284x551
>>
Yes. Politicians say it's more about Quebec culture (which is inherently white French) or preserving the French language. I've never met a minority who supported separatism.
>>
I wouldn't say is racially motivated, but there is definitely a racial factor in the middle of it (Rio Grande do Sul is the whitest state in Brazil). Much like what the canadian said about Quebec also applies to Rio Grande do Sul (except that they also speak portuguese like the rest of the country, although in their own dialect).

Anyway, southern separatism in Brazil now is pretty much just a meme.
>>
>>59567682
Aren't these the Mexican neo-nazis that said that their movement isn't about white supremacy but anti-zionism? You are misleading people and you should feel bad.
>>
>>59567798
Which one is more French nowadays, France or Quebec?
>>
>>59567682
The post is on point though.
>>
Michoacan wants to secede but I don't think there's a racial motivation on it.
>>
>>59569350

why would mexicans care about zionism, we are the ones dealing with plotting kikes
>>
>>59574005
Fuck you Turkey you and Israel are financing ISIS.
>>
>>59567682
You have no idea the level of cringe you made me feel. I refuse to acknowledge him as mexicans. Fuck.
>>
>>59567682
I read that thread. Shit like that is why I'm embarrassed to be mexican.
>>
>>59575921
*mexican
>>
>>59567555
El MejicANO
>>
>>59568581
Rio Grande do Sul isn't the whitest state, it's Santa Catarina

Source: I live here

But most separatist movements include Santa Catarina so it doesn't change anything
>>
>>59567555
>white hispanic
nice meme
>>
File: UK Secessionists.png (151 KB, 1308x2710) Image search: [Google]
UK Secessionists.png
151 KB, 1308x2710
Not race, but ethnicity which I suppose you could say is race
>>
based amerindians. The true americans

theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gSydN_BYM
>>
>>59569455
Went to Montreal, just as bad as Paris. Less arabs, more blacks and pakis.

You also see actual fat feminazis with strange haircuts and thick glasses (English speaking obviously) which I've never ever seen anywhere in France.

Asian women, dressed like literal prostitutes, dating awkward men, also seems to be quite the thing over there

On the other hand the countryside of Quebec was quite whiter than the countryside of France, which is slowly deteriorating with the 'one mandatory commie block full of arabs per village' policy
>>
>>59576105
>>59575921
Go away chilango.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.