[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Without EU, France and Germany will go to war" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459374937762.jpg (221 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1459374937762.jpg
221 KB, 803x973
"Without EU, France and Germany will go to war"

What do people mean by this?
>>
France and Germany have been in a state of perpetual war for the past 5000 years, with millions upon millions of dead and yet no clear winner

It's like an eternal battle between good and evil, this is merely a truce
>>
>>59566618
But Evil will always lose. So prepare to get defeated.
>>
>>59566846
how are you going to convince anyone you're the good guys after last time though ? no offense but all that business really didn't help your image
>>
>>59567150
Time goes by. Generations will pass and people will forget. If the last generation who witnessed the 2. World war is dead, the process of forgetting will begin.
>>
>>59565864
They'll re-form the Carolingian Empire and invade the rest of Europe, obviously.
>>
Good.
>>
>>59567338
Well it seems every week i hear more about Hitler than the last, and he's been dead for fucking 70 years already
And my country was part of the allies, can't imagine how much you hear that shit in Germany

It'll probably take a few decades still

Probably because you went a little hard on the jews, normal people just kill a few, take their money and send them to Poland not kill every single one wtf you overachieving bastards
>>
>>59566618
>France and Germany have been in a state of perpetual war for the past 5000 years

seems like the two turned it into a friendly rivalry like usa and canada tho, it's more likely for them to plot together to take over the rest of europe without eu(which is kinda what is happening now t b h)
>>
>>59565864
Nice. We'll divide Belgium evenly.
>>
>>59568017
Fucking finally
>>
>>59567715
Hitler wont go away so easily. That's a fact. But 70 years are not enough. Like I said, people who have witnessed him are still alive.
>>
>>59568493
>Like I said, people who have witnessed him are still alive.
That seems like a problem you guys can solve.
>>
>France will border Poland at the Elbe in your lifetime
Feels good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.