[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everybody so fucking hyped about losing virginity? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why is everybody so fucking hyped about losing virginity?
What the fuck is so great about losing virginity?
>>
>>59544548
yep. i think losing anal virginity much more enjoyable
>>
>>59544578
God Save My Ass!
>>
>>59544548
They think it will change them somehow because they are unhappy with the way they are now
>>
>>59544548
I can see why. Once they lose it they could focus on the actual reasons why they're failing at life.
>>
>>59544548
Because this is an achievement, especially when you do it with the girl you love
>>
>>59545360
What if I haven't loved anyone in my entire live?
>>
male virginity is a meme,you can't prove you're a virgin and viceversa if you're male because there's no physical proof unlike women who break their hymen

next time someone asks if you're a virgin just say no like i do

;_;
>>
>>59546210
I always say that I am a virgin, and always laugh at people who are in relationship or, even worse, married.
My point is that you don't have to be related to some woman to have sex with her, it's just me who dwells in my own room forever and can't/don't want to find a person to fuck.
>>
You get to stick your dick into someone
>>
It's because the large majority of males lose their virginity pretty early on. When you get to 25 and are still a virgin like me, you are missing out on some fundamental life experience 99.99% of the population knows and takes for granted.

Imagine if someone said to you that they have never listened to music in their entire life. This is such a simple task that everyone does and brings much enjoyment, and they've never even tried it.
>>
Losing virginity and Heidegger are overrated.
t. a 27yo virgin
>>
>>59544548
Nothing.
>>
>>59548016
Are you true hikka?
>>
>>59548016
How can you say it's overrated if you've never done it?
>>
>>59548149
I've watched enough JAVs to evaluate true essence of copulating.
>>
>>59548207
What's the most pixelated vagina was like?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.