[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
swissbros: what can you tell me about the swiss cryptid known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: LeLoyan.jpg (31 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
LeLoyan.jpg
31 KB, 634x421
swissbros: what can you tell me about the swiss cryptid known as "le loyon?"
>>
>>56433568
>A mysterious person has been photographed for the first time after apparently wandering around a patch of woodland for the past 10 years.
>The figure, who is known as 'Le Loyon' and has been called Switzerland's answer to the Loch Ness Monster, wears a military uniform and a thick cloak, with a gas mask covering his or her face.
>While he does not seem to be obviously aggressive or dangerous, police are hoping to speak to Le Loyon in an effort to encourage him to be less threatening.
>Tales of Le Loyon have been reported in the woods of Maules in western Switzerland for the past decade, apparently walking the same route every day.

p spooky tbqh
>>
>>56433568
you sure that's not just a man in a fur coat?
>>
>>56433568
Just a /k/ommando enjoying his Switzerland's gun freedom.
>>
stalker fan?
>>
>>56433657
i'm not sure of anything. nobody is because nobody has seen le loyon without his/her/its costume: gas mask, helmet, boiler suit and hooded cloak. according to witnesses though, le loyon is unnaturally tall. almost 8 feet iirc

any swissfags gonna school us on this or what?
>>
>>56433632
Like seriously, are you sure he isn't just some guy?

>>56433746
>nobody has seen le loyon without his/her/its costume
Well if you're giong to be like that, you can't be sure of that either
>>
>>56433774
>Like seriously, are you sure he isn't just some guy?
I'm very skeptical, it's just probably some wanker who's really devoted to rusing people
>>
>>56433774
well if anyone has seen it without its costume, they haven't come forward

also there's more. apparently, after stories started spreading about le loyon, its costume was found abandoned in the woods with a suicide note, claiming that it couldn't handle the attention. but no body was found, so most people think le loyon faked its death or someone else did this as a hoax
>>
>>56433831
>well if anyone has seen it without its costume, they haven't come forward
What if it's just a normal guy without its costume
>>
>>56433793
spending TEN YEARS alone in the woods in a fucking gas mask just to ruse people??? i don't know...
>>
>>56433831
anon, I don't think you understand
>>
>>56433842
>8 feet tall
>normal
>>
>>56433852
People do crazy things
http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=191

>>56433868
>witnesses
Details are needed tbqh
>>
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=259971

Seems it was just some part of a masochistic ritual performed by some guy
>>
>>56433868
Manlet detected
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 1561x750) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146 KB, 1561x750
>>56433914
every time
>>
Reminds me of slavic_nobleman.jpg
>>
>>56433831
The suicide note was blaming the leftist cucks medias for making him threatening at the eyes of the people, it was the suicide of his character, not of the man (or woman) behind.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.