[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: We all know that one of Donald Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: wall.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Serious question: We all know that one of Donald Trump's plans is to build a wall across the U.S-Mexican border. The obvious problem here is that building such a wall would be a very expensive feat.
Trump says that he would make Mexico pay for it.Is this really possible? If/when he gets elected, how is he going to force Mexico to pay?
>>
>>59171555
Mexico wants the wall too. Just nobody from US said they would be cool with them building it yet. They are waiting out of courtesy.
>>
>>59171647
But how do you know that they want a wall? Even more, why would they be eager to cover 100% of the costs?

Trump is clearly planning on using force to make Mexico pay for it. Not military force, but he might be inclined to do sanctions.
>>
>>59171555
Nice trips
Well serious answer, it would be hypocritcal from us to not wanting a wall, many mexicans want one in our southern border. And with forcing us to pay for Trump´s wall I don´t see it happening yes your military is scary as fuck but the average mexican and our goverment just doesn´t give a fuck, in our minds there is no way for you to force us.
>inb4 The US army
Yes right now we don´t care about them, I mean memes and chicanos aside our militaries have been in good relations of cooperation, that includes the leaf´s army ass well. Why destroy everything? Just for the chicanos? We don´t want them either but come on.
>>
There's some chart outlining how expensive it would be and, apparently, it's only a fraction of the amount we spend on excessive social programs like the welfare state. Not sure how valid the chart was but it had sources so I'm inclined to believe it.

>>59171647
Why would they want a wall? Furthermore, even if they did want it, do you think an economically devastated government like Mexico would be willing to put forth any money, let alone pay for the whole thing? Honestly I think that's one of Trump's many empty promises.
>>
Serious question: how does Western Sahara pay for all these walls?
>>
The Ming Dynasty built the wall in China.
They paid a lot of money for the work. It's one of reasons that the Ming collapsed.
>>
File: raf.png (98 KB, 1354x618) Image search: [Google]
raf.png
98 KB, 1354x618
>>59171555
>>
>>59171755
You raise a fair point. I think that Trump will use sanctions/economic pressure instead of military force.

We all know that the U.S could easily invade Mexico and make it the 51st state. But that would be incredibly costly and if we're gonna do that, we may as well pay for the wall ourselves. However, if we threaten to cut some economic ties, then surely the Mexican government will have to bend to our will and sacrifice a bit of dinero to pay for a wall as opposed to sacrificing its largest trading partner.
>>
>>59171555
He's an idiot. He thinks that our borders are completely open and anybody can cross but the fact is that border control is some of the most strictest in the world and very few people make it these days. Not to mention that self deportation is on the rise and all the illegals currently in america have been here for at least 20 years
>>
>>59171959
This >>59171927
You may not like it, neither do us but our economies are way to tight togheter
>>
>>59171647
Mexico gains no benefit from the wall. It would severely hamper commerce.
>>
>>59171555
We should pay for everybody's healthcare
>Great idea! It's about time
We should build a wall
>Whoa, do you have any idea how expensive that will be?

>>59171927
Why do you think anybody cares about your opinion? Serious question. I'm not going to read several paragraphs of commentary from some Mexican who doesn't understand that Trump doesn't mean a thing he says.
>>
Why should Mexico pay for the actions of people who expressly do not want to be Mexican?
>>
Could the president even build a wall if Congress is against it? Considering how many Republicans Trump has alienated, I think Congress could probably get the 2/3 majority needed to overturn an executive order from the president, if Trump tried to bypass Congress and use an executive order to build it.
>>
Let's just build a wall against Central America and turn Mexico into an officially bilingual buffer state.
>>
>>59172137
Mexico is already pretty multilingual. They have no official language at the federal level, but recognize 68 non Spanish languages.
>>
>>59172164
I'm saying, in nice terms, let's colonize Mexico and make it two-sided by letting people from Mexican territories also settle in the US

American immigration into Mexico would lead to new investment and development, and Mexican territory would benefit greatly from American money and institutions.
>>
File: Django.png (31 KB, 640x228) Image search: [Google]
Django.png
31 KB, 640x228
>>59172095
>trump is not retarded he is just pretending
>>
pretty scared.
Mom works in a american company here in tijuana

Just a office job
>>
File: san-miguel-de-allende.jpg (524 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
san-miguel-de-allende.jpg
524 KB, 2000x1000
>>59172219
One of the towns where our independence movement began is literally an american town now.
It´s very nice
>>
>>59171647
>Mexico wants the wall too
que?
>>
Economic sanctions is how he would try to force us to pay for the wall. As others have stated here and on /pol/, the average mexican do not give a damn about that (the ones chimping out like niggers are the ones who got BTFO when he said: "oh yeah assholes, no more money from illegals will be flowing into your pockets, fuck off"). Also, many people here aren't fond of chicanos (instead of deporting the 11 million, do a favor to the world and get rid of them, we already have enough "cholo" shit here.
>>
File: morocco-mauritania.jpg (163 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
morocco-mauritania.jpg
163 KB, 800x533
>>59171820
yup they sure are some nice "walls"
>>
>>59171555
I like how libshits all of a sudden care about economics when it comes to building a wall but not when it comes to healthcare and """free""" college
>>
>>59171959
Mexico is probably one of the few countries that the US couldn't just steamroll over simply because there are 120 million Mexicans, it's an industrialized country and fighting an insurgency of 120 million would prove to be completely economically unviable. We wouldn't risk cutting trade with Mexico either over a simple wall. US-Mexico trade is more than $1 trillion per year. Cutting that would literally cause another recession.
>>
>>59171555
you've been fed a steady diet of liberal propaganda. It will be paid for by confiscating remittances paid by illegals to Mexico and it won't be that expensive
>>
>>59172366
>because there are 120 million Mexicans,
not to mention the 36 million(me included) in the U.S. who would get all butthurt if the U.S. used any kind of major military force against Mexico
>>
>>59172333
>morocco-mauritania
>>
>>59171755
>in our minds there is no way for you to force us
we'll crash your economy if you don't. your leaders are cucks and will absolutely pay for, especially if we give them a way to save face
>>
>>59172384
>confiscating remittances paid by illegals to Mexico
they still do this?
>>
>>59172296
it isn't like we want them, it's just that we couldn't care less (it would be another shitty thing added onto a long and sad list of shitty things, thanks to our mentality of "if i do stupid things i can be rich if i cross the border" and the government). Also, in a way, it would prevent more degenerates from coming into US and do stupid things like in the "peaceful manifestations" in california... Some might say: we were here first and "we wuz aztec n shiieeet" but when you look at facts it's fucking stupid...
>>
>>59172355
So if you're equating those two, you are admitting that the wall (& increased tariffs) is bad for the economy, right?
>>
>>59172420
i don't know what you're implying
>>
>>59172427
We have a trade deficit with Mexico at an almost 1:3 margin. We'd actually be more affected with a trade embargo than the average Mexican would.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1000
>>59172427
>cuck cuck cuck
Anyways, the US has a lot of manufacturing in Mexico. If we decided to crash their economy out of malice, it would hurt us too.
>>
>>59172384
>Questioning someone's unusual plan to build a massive wall

>UVE BEEN FED DA LIBRUHL PROAGAANDADAAA!

Dude shut up. I'm not even a liberal and I get sick of people shouting out that word every 27 seconds
>>
>>59172464
Your picture is not one of the walls from the map.
>>
>>59172435
>we wuz aztec n shiieeet
that's stupid. we aren't all descended from the Mexica.
also

>ancient Aztec homeland in the north
>not siberia
>>
File: muro-sahara-occidental.jpg (161 KB, 898x600) Image search: [Google]
muro-sahara-occidental.jpg
161 KB, 898x600
>>59172509
It's the Polisario wall you dumbfuck
>>
>>59172475
i would think this
>>
>>59172475
>a trade embargo
lol who said trade embargo? tax/suspend remittance payments and that would pay for it. or place tariffs on mexican products. us has all the leverage, especially because we have a diversified economy and other large trade partners and could weather any pushback from mexico
>>
Nobody will build any wall, stop believing crap from politicians, less from a showman.
>>
>>59172509
wat? how is it not?
>>
Taxing wire transfers between the US and Mexico is the largest source.
>>
>>59172519
it is stupid, but what it is far more stupid is people defending that shit because "evil european, bad european", despite they being catholics or christians and speaking spanish, fucking stupid...
>>
>>59172476
This. Though that would mostly just hurt American companies. About 2/3rds of foreign manufacturing in Mexico now comes from Asian and European sources, and manufacturing in Mexico currently has more job demand than worker supply. It's gotten to the point where companies like Audi and Kia can't even find enough workers in their respective fields and have to pay to get a bunch of random employees and train them for their trade. If US firms cut manufacturing it wouldn't be hard for Mexican workers to find work with Euro, Asian or even Mexican companies.
>>
>>59172600
this.
the "wall" will be Trumps version of Obama's plan to shut down the Guantanamo bay prison
>>
>>59172478
>uestioning someone's unusual plan to build a massive wall
it's only unusual to you because MSNBC tells you it is. this isn't Trump's idea, it has been around for many many years and is COMPLETELY feasible despite what liberals say.
> I'm not even a liberal and I get sick of people shouting out that word every 27 seconds
yet you sound like a retarded fucking liberal. no logic, just emotion
>>
>>59172600
I need to ask you something
Is it safe around "Centro Comercial la Gran Via" in San Salvador?
>>
>>59172600
but he's not a politician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah wall will never happen tho, even when he's prez
>>
>>59172663
Yes, I go there very often.
>>
>>59172602
Mauritania is not Western Sahara.
>>
>>59172600
Fuck off. All your family will have to go back, just deal with it Mara. You better start looking for a job once you're free from jail
>>
>>59172642
But Trump is good at running waterfront properties into the ground :^)
>>
>>59172600
People assume he's going to be a supreme dictator that will do what ever he wants but forget that congress and the judicial branch exist
>>
>>59172650
Do you even know what liberal means?
>>
>>59172675
>but he's not a politician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>tfw you know people who are voting for Trump specifically because of that
Someone just kill me desu
>>
>>59172650
>yet you sound like a retarded fucking liberal. no logic, just emotion
Oh lord the irony in your comment. Please spare yourself from further embarrassment.
>>
>>59172766
shieeeeet
>>
BUILD THE WALL JOSE
>>
>>59172786
Can they in any way remove a president from office?
What would it take for a US president to be removed?
>>
>>59172738
but it does border it.

but you haven't answered my question, how is the Polisario wall not the wall from your graph?
>>
I don't know much about American politics but wouldn't the president have to get Senate authority before doing something like this?
>>
File: 1462499935837.png (452 KB, 3121x1586) Image search: [Google]
1462499935837.png
452 KB, 3121x1586
>>59172833
>>
>>59172837
>Can they in any way remove a president from office?
yes

>What would it take for a US president to be removed?
little shit. like recordings and cheating on your wife.
>>
>>59172833
Return our P-47s
If you are going to be rude, return our gift
>>
>>59172847
Look at the map again. It shows the Morocco-Western Sahara walls. My comment was even about Western Sahara.
>>
>>59172124
>Could the president even build a wall if Congress is against it?
Congress signed a bill to build a wall in 2005, Trump could write up an executive order to force work to get started on it his first day in office
>>
>>59172833
>a flip ordering Mexicans around
bitch you are just shorter, poorer Mexicans,
your whole country is like the shit parts of Mexico
>>
>>59172855
He can do an executive order which overrides anything
>>
>>59172855
>b-b-but...memes
>>
>>59172890
and the Polisario wall is in western Sahara.
>>
>>59172807
>Oh lord the irony in your comment. Please spare yourself from further embarrassment.
i know you're probably like, what, 16? I don't get embarrassed easily. especially when libtards like you refuse to counter any argument because you both a) have none and b) don't understand what the other side is saying.

i'd say nice try but shit, you really just sounded dumb
>>
>>59172927
>He can do an executive order which overrides anything
yeah but you forget that every single time ANY president has ever used an executive order half the country gets butthurt
>>
>>59172860
yeah, that's fine
>>
>>59172837
>Can they in any way remove a president from office?
Yes indeed.
>What would it take for a US president to be removed?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment#United_States
>>
>>59172964
True, but it's Donald Trump we are talking about
>>
File: MExicoTrumpProtest.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
MExicoTrumpProtest.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
>>59171555
>>
>>59172964
Congress can override an executive order if 2/3rds of congress disagree. The executive doesn't have limitless power.
>>
>>59172860
Mexico = New Spain
Central America = New Spain
Philippines = New Spain

But

New Spain ≠ Mexico
Mexico was a kingdom in the hispanic monarchy the same with the kingdom of Guatemala.
>>
>>59172989
so more than half the country?
>>
>>59172997
Theyre also subject to judicial review and only affect the executive branch.
>>
>>59173002
Yea, but that's not the point. The point was that he doesn't care.
>>
>>59173000
You forgot about Cuba.

I know the rest, mate. But memes. Besides, it was all controled from Mexico City anyway.
>>
>>59173000
hey would el salvador and other central american nations ever think about joining Mexico? don't mean to offend but it's not like you guys have big national identities.
>>
pinche mexico wey, putos tacos, ijole al chile
>>
>>59173049
>inb4 an edgy Mexican reply
>>
>>59173031
>The point was that he doesn't care.
he sees like he'd be a shitty prez.

>tfw never experienced FDR fireside chats
>>
>>59172941
Then how the fuck did Mauritania get into the filename?
>>
>>59173049
*an edgy Mexican reply*
>>
>>59172950
>i know you're probably like, what, 16? I don't get embarrassed easily. especially when libtards like you refuse to counter any argument because you both a) have none and b) don't understand what the other side is saying.

Oh lord, now he thinks he has special powers. What's wrong, dude? Are you having some troubles in your life? Anything personal you'd like to share with us? You seem rather insecure, and I'm curious as to what is causing it. Seriously, I'm here. I'll listen to you.
>>
>>59173088
>why would we ever want any of those shitholes to be a part of us
>build south wall
>>
>>59173049
no
>>
>>59173049
Honestly i don't that will be a good idea
>Oh damn we have a cartel problem
>O-o-oh damnn now we have maras and more poor people
>>
>>59173069
>>59173088
>>59173119
>>59173120

it's not a "too far out there" question is it? they were once part of Mexico and New Spain. if Mexico gets as powerful in 50-70 years as many predict, would they object to an EU type union?
>>
>>59173067
>un mensaje para donal tronks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFhGHDdM-g
>>
>>59173049
We want them back, but not just right now
>>
>>59171555

What? People are seriously entertaining the wall meme ?

Its completely unfeasible. the US-Mexican border is 2000 fucking miles long, if you're looking for a good comparison, look up the material cost of the Berlin Wall and then remember that it covered a length less than a twentieth of the size.
Then remember that mexico would not have the fucking money to pay for it.
Then remember that the number of illegal immigrants crossing the border on foot with a gallon of water is fucking miniscule compared to number that enter on planes or boats, or through otherwise legal means and over stays their welcome.

The only surefire way to keep the fucking hispanics in their god damned holes is to make their holes liveable and to do that we either have to expect them to improve on their own (ha) or colonize them and do it for them.

Trumps wall is a hilarious meme but it's just that, a meme.
>>
>>59172927
Nope. A 2/3 majority in Congress can overturn it, and I think the Supreme Court can too. The duty of the executive branch is technically to enforce laws, not pass them. The only reason people think the president has so much power is because they're the leader of their party as well, which gives them more influence over how their party votes in Congress.
>>
>>59173114
Honestly this. Make Guatemala pay for it
>>
>>59173079
i dunno that's just what it was called.
>>
>>59173130
no entendi la mitad de lo que dijo kek
>>
But the thing I don't understand is : there is already a wall across the US-Mexican border.
Why Muricans vot for him based on this false argument?
>>
>>59173137
everyone also forgets it's going to have to cover a lot of desert.

gringos can't into sunlight, they get cancer.
>>
>>59172950
>I don't get embarrassed easily.
That's not a good thing in your current situation.
>>
>>59172269
Aren't Tijuana and the beach towns all like 5% American?
>>
>>59173127
Not really, but overly nationalistic Mexicans usually insult our Central American bros pretty bad. And they insult us back, and it becomes a shitfest.
>>
>>59173037
yes, it was almost all controlled by the viceking but the kingdoms were very decentralized,

>>59173049
It's something impossible, we were in the same viceroyalty for 300 years, but we were only one year united, we would unite with Mexico on a commomnwealth or something similar with the other hispanic countries but we will never anex with mexico in a unique country
>>
>>59173185
it's more like a fence and it mostly covers border towns and cities. the rest is just desert that lots of illegals die in.
>>
>>59173159
>>59173079
>american education
Because the """western sahara""" territories border Mauritania, which would be evident if you ever look at a world map.

also:
>part of the wall extends several kilometers into internationally recognized Mauritanian territory.
>>
File: tumblr_msvcjtoAky1sq0cvdo1_500.png (120 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msvcjtoAky1sq0cvdo1_500.png
120 KB, 500x513
A wall wouldn't even fucking stop Mexicans.
Why not put some effort into stopping the war on drugs, and putting those cartels out of business?
>>
if mexico doesnt pay then he'll build a wall on the border
that'd show them
>>
>>59173219
pretty much this
>>
>>59172269
>tfw from Based Guanajuato
>tfw family is from Acambaro
>tfw never been north of Celaya.
>>
>>59173137
>Its completely unfeasible
more liberal garbage propaganda. it is completely feasible, especially if you utilize natural barriers. that means you wouldn't actually have 2000 miles of wall. also, the amount of $ the US wastes on unnecessary things like supporting foreign nationals through welfare and public schooling, you'd probably save money fully building a wall and staffing it
>>
File: faces of lat.jpg (829 KB, 2125x1135) Image search: [Google]
faces of lat.jpg
829 KB, 2125x1135
Shouldn't Mexicans build the wall so they own it and can open and close it whenever they want?
>>
>>59173233
Puritan societies are fucking stupid. That's why.
>>
>>59173219
Oh ok. So he want to build a "stronger" barrier.
>>
>>59173233
you know what else would put the cartels out of business?
stopping the war on drugs
without a need for cloak-and-dagger the cartels would quickly be replaced by small businesses
i mean, obviously regulate drugs heavily
but stop jailing people for having a bag of pot
>>
>>59173227
>Because the """western sahara""" territories border Mauritania
i tried telling him that but it's like he didn't even look at the picture he fucking posted

>>59173279
yes
>>
but they'll just have to destroy it when they annex mexico
>>
>>59173233
It would never work, because selling weapons to the cartels makes them richer and smuggling drugs into american isn't something they particularly think about (they son't give a damn about you, well, something that all people around the world have in common, whites are killed by kebabs, americans by WE WUZ SPREADING DEMOCRACY AND LIBERY N SHIIIETT, and us by the cartels, fucking flawless)
>>
>>59173227
But the map was showing the Western Sahara Morocco border, not the Western Sahara Mauritania border.
>>
>>59173233
it would be better if Americans didn't need drugs to function
>>
>>59173274
peruvian master-amerindian race
>>
>>59173218
Why not, you would be you own state, San Salvador remains capital, flag stays the same, you get seguro popular, you get our army, you get free college, you keep your national anthem...
>>
>>59173233
Because Trump just wants to appeal to racist sympathies to get votes

He cares about nothing than his own power
>>
>>59173336
nice thought... keep dreaming my friend
>>
>>59173404
that sucks.

gringos blame us for using drugs but i remember when i was in high school poor people just smoked weed, and it was the rich white kids who did the hard shit.
>>
>>59171555
Do any Mexicans find it hypocritical that many of you countrymen talk about Trump being stupid and a horrible leader?
I mean your government is corrupt as any in the Americas, and they really do nothing for you. Latin Americans are always too proud for their own good, and they truly need to be put in their place.
>>
>>59171555
He already said some time ago, he will cut most of the welfare given to illegal immigrants and also will tax the money mexicans in the US send to their families in Mexico (or any kind of aid to Mexico coming from the US).
I don't know if that will be enough to build this wall, but is a more convincing manner of making Mexico ''pay'' for the wall then simply break up with NAFTA and obligate the mexican government to pay for it.
>>
>>59173333
"""western sahara""" is Morocco, just don't tell the Spaniards :^)
>>
>>59173527
>Do any Mexicans find it hypocritical that many of you countrymen talk about Trump being stupid and a horrible leader?

Why?

We hate our government even more.
>>
File: 1462814938312.jpg (168 KB, 633x480) Image search: [Google]
1462814938312.jpg
168 KB, 633x480
omg no . this wall is paid for and is not trumps idea and its an old idea. also regardless of president will be built.
>>
Why do people in the military love trump. I don't think he said that much about them.
>>
>>59173527
>Do any Americans find it hypocritical that many of you countrymen talk about Peña Nieto being stupid and a horrible leader? I mean your government is corrupt as any in Latin America, and they really do nothing for you. Americans are always too proud for their own good, and they truly need to be put in their place.
>>
>>59173342
TAWANTINSUYU RULAYUTCA
>>
>>59173563
That may be true. But many Mexicans always act like they're talking from a high place.
They act like Americans are stupid for resorting to populist leaders when Latin America has been doing this for years.
>>
>>59173621
Well, they are. The fact that we are stupid is not a valid excuse.
>>
>>59173527
i find it stupid but the sole mention of them not being right about that, you are regarded a fucking bastard (i talked about this with two friends of mine and both told me: how can you think such a thing). Don't saying americans are the only ones to blame (they consume a lot of drugs, that's a fact and it isn't like someone force them to take it, they go and buy it on their own free will), our mentality is also part of the problem.Yep, the government is a uge problem, along with the notion of "help those who are in great need" (the ones that do stupid things, end up in US and perpetuate the fucking shity image and breed because "oh it happened" without ecen thinking about how serious that matter is...
>>
>>59173574
Because they're not the smartest bunch.
>>
>>59173574
>>59173654
c'mon man the military is full of high school drop out's, meat heads, and weebos

not the smartest bunch
>>
>>59173696
but they are heavily armed, who the fuck needs to be smart when you have lots of gunsss
>>
>>59173590
This one kinda makes sense.
>>59173652
This one doesn't at all. We are the least corrupt nation in the region behind New Zealand. Also we're not in Asia
>>
>>59173527
Do any Australians find it hypocritical that many of you countrymen talk about Enrique Pena Nieto being stupid and a horrible leader?
I mean your government is corrupt as any in Asia, and they really do nothing for you. Anglos are always too proud for their own good, and they truly need to be put in their place.
>>
>>59173733
don't copy me bro
>>
>>59173716
>who the fuck needs to be smart when you have lots of gunsss
the military..... no wonder they lost to goat herders
>>
>>59173733
No body gave a fuck about that guy until he said he wanted to rape an Australian missionary.
People here just make fun of him like they do with Trump. We're obviously the least corrupt country in the region apart from new Zealand.
>>
>>59173645
To add to the other guys post, don't forget that you guys built your own wall on the other border.
>>
>>59173802
Where?

Please be talking about that one meme picture.
>>
File: Zhongguo.jpg (40 KB, 684x396) Image search: [Google]
Zhongguo.jpg
40 KB, 684x396
>>59173730
>Also we're not in Asia
But Asia is in you.
>>
>>59173536
>NAFTA
why has everybody forgotten about NAFTA? it's basically the N. American EU

Trump fucking it up benefit anyone
>>
File: 1387162902602.jpg (47 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1387162902602.jpg
47 KB, 400x398
>America has billions to spend on dicking around in the Middle East
>But it can't spare a cent for its border with a country where cartels battle it out in the streets
>>
>20 billion dollars
>Very expensive

Just getting rid of illegals would let the USA save more than 100 billion dollars
>>
>>59173846
*won't benefit anyone
>>
>>59173829
hot fapfapfap
>>
>>59173846
one of the reasons why this stupid crisis got worse. But can't blame them though, i mean we're talking about the greedy companies and kikes, it's like blaming a muslim for blowing themselves up
>>
File: 200_s.gif (54 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
54 KB, 356x200
>>59173869
>mfw we're supposedly allies
>>
>>59173884
just you wait until TPP gets ratified... uuu [jewry intensifies]
>>
>>59172237
I absolute agree and so does spike lee.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/spike-lee-goes-after-django-unchained/?_r=0
>>
>>59173941
It doesn't make it true.
>>
>>59173879
$20 billion dollars is fucking nothing. The Mexican auto industry exports $76 billion worth of cars to the US every year.
>>
>>59173928
>TPP
fuck, and Americans are bitching about Mexicans. they have bigger problems
>>
File: 1452296204881.jpg (202 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
1452296204881.jpg
202 KB, 800x798
>>59173941
>implying

Based Armond is the only black man whose opinions on film matter 2bh
>>
File: 1397312097315.png (50 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1397312097315.png
50 KB, 180x191
>>59173941
>he didn't even watch it
>>
>>59173959
>The Mexican auto industry exports $76 billion worth of cars to the US every year.
A private industry not part of the mexican goverment
>>
>>59173590
found the illegal. over the wall you go!
>>
>>59174037
>found the illegal
yeah sure illegal. the state ID, Drivers licence, birth certificate i have are all fake.
>>
>>59173950
Why not? Does making a gore filled, Tarantino revenge-fetish film about an imaginary renegade slave not trivialize the struggle faced by actual slaves? Fuck Tarantino.
>>
>>59174083
No
>>
File: el piss.png (141 KB, 206x267) Image search: [Google]
el piss.png
141 KB, 206x267
>>59174009
But we can still put tariffs on Mexican made cars entering the US.
>>
>>59174064
>yeah sure illegal. the state ID, Drivers licence, birth certificate i have are all fake
post it faggot. you're a butthurt illegal until you back it up. have fun battling the cartels in mexico
>>
>>59174037
>I can only say memes because I cannot think like the big boys.
Stop being the hothead.
>>
>>59174113
i'm not posting my ID on 4chan you nigger
>>
File: 1461198355448.png (784 KB, 813x875) Image search: [Google]
1461198355448.png
784 KB, 813x875
>>59174113
>have fun battling the cartels in mexico
>>
>>59174083
>Does making a gore filled, Tarantino revenge-fetish film about an imaginary renegade slave not trivialize the struggle faced by actual slaves?

No it doesn't.

Does making a gore filled Tarantino revenge-fetish film about imaginary renegade Jews trivialize the struggle faced by actual World War 2 victims?
>>
>>59174132
>i'm not posting my ID on 4chan you nigger
it's ok. i'll call INS and have them take your illegal parents away in the middle of the night. that'll teach your 3rd world shit hole of a people to invade the US
>>
File: 1361755547568.jpg (59 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1361755547568.jpg
59 KB, 780x439
>>59174196
>>
>>59174196
stop, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 1333048605988.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1333048605988.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>59174115
>Stop being the hothead.
>mfw saying you're going over the wall is "mad"
>>
>>59174164
Yes actually.
http://culturismnews.blogspot.com/2009/08/tarantinos-anti-semitic-inglorious.html

Why would you watch a Tarantino film anyway? He's a fucking bender.
http://nypost.com/2015/10/29/quentin-tarantinos-anti-cop-protest-built-on-a-series-of-lies/
>>
>>59174009
>Implying private lobbyist don't control the government

I'd argue the government wouldn't give a fuck if their garbage people gets kicked out of the USA, but start putting up tariffs and fucking with the profits of the big players and you'll have your wall done faster than the nigga that stole my phone this morning.
>>
>>59174219
Again, no.

You are really trying to get offended by nothing.
>>
>>59174207
>>59174208
sorry you're mad, but here are the facts:

1. Mexico is a shitty and corrupt country with little to no influence around the world
2. the US doesn't need 3rd world immigrants
3. most americans are fed up and the lack of integration and sense of entitlement from foreign mexican nationals illegally living in the USA
4. illegals take more welfare dollars per capita than every other group

fact: not needed, not wanted and certainly will not be respected
>>
>>59174110
Or better yet: subsidize domestic production like Germany. It's NAFTA that prevents us from doing this.
>>
File: 1444003743680.jpg (8 KB, 204x160) Image search: [Google]
1444003743680.jpg
8 KB, 204x160
>>59174266
Sure
>>
>>59174266
>sorry you're mad
not mad.
>>
>>59171845

underrated post
>>
File: 1453436881322.jpg (130 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453436881322.jpg
130 KB, 960x720
>>59174133
Fucking kek.
>>
File: 1458710774585.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458710774585.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
>>59174302
>>
>>59174231
totally this (sorry about the nigger thing by the way lol)
>>
File: 1448085765916.png (654 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1448085765916.png
654 KB, 680x510
>>59174219
>culturalismnews.blogspot
>nypost.com
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (223 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
223 KB, 720x960
>>59174315
>>
>>59174285
>Sure
>not mad.
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TRUMP MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

especially without mexican trash
>>
>>59174231
You are right, but remember that many companies here are also american, so they would totally lobby in the US to calm everything down, can happen both ways, and did the nigger really did that? Shit luck bro
>>
File: 1454300626344.png (218 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1454300626344.png
218 KB, 480x354
>>59174302
>>59174315
>>59174133

>Mexican Marines are literally just weebos with the maturity level of high schoolers
>Still more effective than the academy trained Federal Police
>>
>>59174355
calm down. you're making your race look bad
>>
>>59174366
>Mexican Marines are literally just weebos with the maturity level of high schoolers
you've not met many American Marines
>>
File: 1453461068969.jpg (26 KB, 476x366) Image search: [Google]
1453461068969.jpg
26 KB, 476x366
>>59174355
>This is the face of Autism
>>
>>59174260
I'm not offended by shit. I just hate Tarantino and his holier-than-thou politics. It's one thing to be politically outspoken, and have me not agree with you. And it's another to let your political bias seep into the media you produce and pull shit like:http://nypost.com/2015/10/29/quentin-tarantinos-anti-cop-protest-built-on-a-series-of-lies/.

I'm taking the side of Spike Lee, because in creating the pile of revisionist bullshit that was Django, not only was his political agenda clear, but he also alienated the very demographic he was pandering to.
>>
>>59174380
>calm down. you're making your race look bad
im sorry you're an anti white liberal bigot. liberals are slowly being pushed out politics anon.
>>
>>59174401
>you've not met many American Marines

I know five. All are borderline alcoholics who are into lifted trucks and Dragonball Z.

<spoiler>3 of them are Mexicans</spoiler>
>>
>>59174380
>>59174409
samefag go home pls. If you were born in the US, your chicano ass wouldn't be arguing with him.
>>
>>59174414
You might not like him, and alright, kudos.

Explain to me how this is revisionist bullshit.

Or don't. Because it isn't.
>>
>>59174418
>im sorry you're an anti white liberal bigot
i'm actually very socially conservative, if you knew me you would call me a racist

>>59174443
>>59174380
this is me

>>59174409
this isn't
>>
File: capture3454.png (10 KB, 740x111) Image search: [Google]
capture3454.png
10 KB, 740x111
>>59174443
Not the same goy, but you really do sound autistic.
>>
>>59174437
the ones I know are white (only one i know that's Mexican is really quiet) who grew up in Illinois but think they're rednecks
>>
>>59174450
>revisionist bullshit
A runaway slave is liberated, trained to kill and is set loose on the American south, all the way stumping the bigoted white americans and killing all who stand in his way.

Please tell me what history textbooks you're reading that this was the case.
>>
>>59174519
The thing is, those movies don't claim to be history textbooks.
>>
>>59174497
>grew up in Illinois but think they're rednecks

What's up with this? I've noticed a lot of brofags from suburban parts of Illinois pretend that they're hardcore "muh suthern pride" country boys.

They get the Confederate flags and lifted trucks and everything. Is this a thing now?
>>
>>59174519
>fictional films need to be historically accurate
>>
>>59174531
You don't need to be a textbook to offend actual history friendo.

>>59174465
>>59174497
>>59174409
Can someone provide me with one decent argument as to why illegal immigrants should be allowed in the country? Don't meme me Vicente Fox style by mentioning smelly brown women or greasy food either.
>>
>>59174538
>Is this a thing now?
yes, and it's fucking stupid. they get pickup trucks and make them look like fucking monster trucks and talk about how they love to ride ATV's
>>
>>59174595
>why illegal immigrants should be allowed in the country?
they shouldn't, why you've let them stay for so long is retarded.
>>
>>59174595
>things shouldn't exist because they ofend someone because, reasons

Yeah, no.
>>
>>59174538
I went to one of the richest schools, in one of the richest areas of the Bay Area, so as far away from being redneck as it is possible to get while still being white, and half of the school parking lot was lifted trucks, with as much redneck stuff as they could dram onto them. Bumper stickers, flags, decals, everything. It was weird. One kid had a confederate flag, until he tried driving through Oakland with it. Came back with smashed lights.
>>
>>59174595
>why illegal immigrants should be allowed in the country?

They shouldn't, but considering you're suspecting someone of being an illegal simply for disagreeing with you makes you legitimately sound like a /pol/ autist.

I'm indifferent towards legal Mexican immigrants. I just don't like illegals because of the economic and criminal issues they bring.
>>
>>59174620
I want to hear just one coherent justification by one of our Chicano friends. Just one. That's all ask.
>>
>>59174659
I'm a 5th gen Mexican-American. Illegals shouldn't be here. You seem like you generally hate Mexicans though.
>>
>>59174633
I never said they shouldn't exist, but that doesn't mean they can't be racist one way or the other. I was just justifying Donald's tweet in which he called the movie racist.
>>
>>59174742
Well, you are both wrong.
>>
>>59174687
>I'm a 5th gen Mexican-American
no you're just an American now. literally nothing should bind you to mexico after 5 generations.

my parent's came in the early 90's, my dad even built a house for us in Mexico

i'm a Mexican-American, not you.
>>
>>59174759
>no you're just an American now. literally nothing should bind you to mexico after 5 generations.

That's exactly how I see it. But since he's calling me a chicano, that's why I felt it necessary to say I was of Mexican background.
>>
>>59174759
You are both Americans, though.

I don't have a problem with you wanting to be Mexican, but well, you are there, not here.

And regardless of what I think, wouldn't it be more useful for you to call yourself just American?
>>
>>59174804
>wouldn't it be more useful for you to call yourself just American?
not when every white fuck that see's me thinks i'm an illegal
>>
>>59174783
>Mexican background
My grand grand grand grandfather was a portuguese merchant, am i of portugese background?
>>
>>59174825
Yes
>>
>>59171555
Tariffs
>>
>>59174825
exactly that guy already has that "im half this and part that" thing all Americans have.
>>
>>59174819
Fuck them.
>>
>>59174825
Technically yes. Doesn't mean you have anything to do with Portugal besides genetics though.

To clarify my family does still own properties in Mexico and I do go there semi-regularly even thought no one in my family were born in Mexico since the 1890s
>>
>>59174819
that must be fucking annoying (no wonder why some despise illegals as fuck)
>>
>>59174687
I don't think I'm who you think I am. I don't like illegal immigrants. Plain and simple. Worse still are people (particularly liberal white Americans) who try to justify their coming here. I don't mind Mexicans at all, in fact, I hardly see them at all. 90% of all illegal immigrants I see are from Central America.

But it's the fact that you had to mention that you're a 5th gen Mexican at all that's the main problem. Fucking 5 generations? Jesus. You're fucking American. Get over it.
>>
>>59174875
That's even more pathetic desu.
>>
>>59174825
Really? How far can we move the goalposts, then?
I'll go ask my grandpa if the grandpa of the grandpa of his grandpa was from somewhere else and then i'll come here and take pride in my glorious foreign heritage
>>
fuck me
>>59174903
was meant for
>>59174844
>>
>>59171845
>built in 1400
>Ming collapsed in 1640

?
>>
>>59174783
>But since he's calling me a chicano, that's why I felt it necessary to say I was of Mexican background.
He's calling you a Chicano because you're adopting a stance almost exclusive to Chicanos/illegal immigrants. I can't see your skin color through my computer screen. It's your political agenda that reveals it instead.
>>
>>59174875
>that must be fucking annoying
it is, it's like they can't comprehend a Mexican speaking English
>>
>>59174903
>I'll go ask my grandpa if the grandpa of the grandpa of his grandpa was from somewhere else
You would still have that background, yes.

>take pride in my glorious foreign heritage
That's not what you originally asked.
>>
>>59174883
>I don't think I'm who you think I am.

I thought you were the /pol/ autist who talks about muh Germanic heritage who has been posting Trump shit for the last 3 days.
>>
File: jim office.png (132 KB, 259x232) Image search: [Google]
jim office.png
132 KB, 259x232
>>59174958
>It's your political agenda that reveals it instead.

And what is my supposed political agenda?
>>
>>59174862
Wearing Green and going to the St. Patrick's day parade in the city is different from letting your ethnic heritage dictate your political ideals.

My family is German so we drink beer and hide a fucking pickle on the christmas tree. Does that also mean I support Merkel's pro-federalization politics in Europe? No.
>>
File: 1462934397126.png (123 KB, 764x865) Image search: [Google]
1462934397126.png
123 KB, 764x865
>>59173133
>>
>>59174986
+German
+Support Trump
-uses /pol/

Not me i'm afraid.
>>
>>59175055
>hide a fucking pickle on the christmas tree.
wat?
>>
>>59175061
EL SABE
>>
>>59174984
If someone says he is of x background it means said background has a considerable influence in his identity, normally to the point he could say "i'm part x".
I can't go and say i'm of portuguese background because some barbossa impregnated a girl here 5 generations ago.
If that fact doesn't bear any influence of portuguese culture/heritage in my identity it's just incorrect and misleading.
>>
>>59171555
I'm generally anti-wall, but how much could it really cost? Like, a few billion at most. It's a pretty irrelevant expenditure.
>>
>>59175076
I also used to get candy in my shoes. Apparently that's German too.
>>
>>59175080
TERMINALO
>>
>>59175111
>I also used to get candy in my shoes.
i get gifts in mine. that's a Mexican thing though, and it's on Jan 6th
>>
just let the guy build the wall and see how things go, if happens as their messiah says then the people getting money from illegals will suffer the most (along with many others because of the economy, something usual over here), if things get screwed up they will be butthurt and will blame the whole shit on him or someone else (it's the kikes though) and people here will suffer too (and if shillary wins both sides of the border will be fucking ruined).
>>
>>59175150
we should all write in somebody.... id vote for Joe "shoulder massage" Biden
>>
>>59175095
>If someone says he is of x background it means said background has a considerable influence in his identity, normally to the point he could say "i'm part x".
According to who?

Having an x background means some of your ancestors were from that part, isn't it? I might be wrong, though, but please explain.

>I can't go and say i'm of portuguese background because some barbossa impregnated a girl here 5 generations ago.
Why? I don't follow.

>If that fact doesn't bear any influence of portuguese culture/heritage in my identity it's just incorrect and misleading.
But you do have Portuguese ancestors.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.