[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about Japanese girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 768rf.jpg (93 KB, 817x509) Image search: [Google]
768rf.jpg
93 KB, 817x509
What can you tell me about Japanese girls?
>>
Don't trust them
>>
>>59147958
Why?
>>
1) round flat heda
2) culture of autism
>>
>>59148011
They don't express us what they feel
So we cannot understand why they got so angry and sometimes they say noticing it is your task
>>
File: 686tg.jpg (68 KB, 485x550) Image search: [Google]
686tg.jpg
68 KB, 485x550
>>59148258

Isn't that all Japanese and most Asians?
>>
File: typical japanese festival.jpg (25 KB, 223x320) Image search: [Google]
typical japanese festival.jpg
25 KB, 223x320
>>59147816
they like to worship giant penises
>>
>>59148258
But that is most women anon you have to read facial expressions and go from there
>>
>>59147958
How do we know you're not a female Nip, and thus untrustworthy yourself?
>>
File: 1361996538155.png (975 KB, 1184x912) Image search: [Google]
1361996538155.png
975 KB, 1184x912
>>59148593
>female
>on 4chan
>>
>>59147816
maximum gold diggers
coppletely driven by affect rather than reason
>>
Don't listen to them. they're dumb as fuck. you gaijins should consider they're just sex material.
>>
Why do Japanese men hate Japanese women so much?
>>
Anime
>>
>>59149161
How are they dumb just dumb in general or are they like western women
>>
all women are the same

people just pretend the kind that rejected them are somehow worse
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

just leaving that here
>>
The average Japanese woman isn't very attractive.
And it's a part of their culture that men do everything. Gets a bit boring after a while.
>>
>>59149488
dumb as in no worldly knowledge, no interest in anything but eating and probably smoking, generally more of a pet than a companion

have met a smart one though but she is also had sex with at least 1 guy from a dozen countries, even i got a ride
>>
>>59147816
Pussy are gross, probably cuz of diet
Also don't impregnate, when Japanese women become mothers, expect zero sex drive.

Also they'll probably want to manage your money while they do the whole stay at home mom thing.
>>
I somehow want to snap this pinkie toe
>>
>>59147816
Japanese girls are tiny
>>
>>59148258
>we cannot understand why they got so angry and sometimes they say noticing it is your task
So they are like 90% of women all other the world...
>>
>>59149193
I think Japan just hates women in general.
>>
>>59158914
This.
Almost all women are autism.
>>
In general Japanese men are discriminated by women.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.