[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most hated country in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: alba-MMAP-md.png (110 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
alba-MMAP-md.png
110 KB, 1030x727
Is this the most hated country in Europe?
>>
Probably. They are like gypsies, but instead of only being a small percentage of a country it's 2 whole countries (1 real and 1 fake) full of them.
>>
>>59147697
That's not Australia.
>>
Also, FYROM.
>>
Most people don't care about them, perhaps only in the Balkan but the entire Balkan is irrelevant. They're probably not even in the top 10 most hated countries.

I'd say Russia is probably the most hated country in Europe. Maybe Turkey.
>>
Too irrelavant to be the most hated.
>>
>>59147862
Oh rly?
>>
>>59148248
Well, not by me, but I see a lot of people hating them, especially from the Balkans, Greeks in particular.
>>
>>59148399
Greeks unironically hate everyone apart from fellow shitholes like serbia and armenia
>>
>>59147697
european mexico
>>
Perhaps not the most hated. But of all the balkan rats they are the most despised. I would never trust an albanian
>>
>>59148156
this.
It's a candidate for the most forgotten country in Europe.

Even after how much it was on the news in the 90s, I still know people who think Albania is somewhere in the middle east.
>>
File: badmerkel2.jpg (85 KB, 809x518) Image search: [Google]
badmerkel2.jpg
85 KB, 809x518
>>59147697
Kek, Albania? No one gives a fuck about Albania. The most hated country is Germany and their chancellor Merkel, who has managed to transform Europe to Sultanate in the span of one year.
>>
>>59147697
No that's Russia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.