[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life in Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15
File: SWEDEN-nat-russia-threat.jpg (85 KB, 658x393) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN-nat-russia-threat.jpg
85 KB, 658x393
Guys, tell me more about life in Sweden!
Do you like it?
>>
No, I don't like it.

Stockholm is shit.
>>
>>59146874
it's OK
>>
Denmark>Sweden. Especially if you are an immigrant planning on integrating.
If you aren't planning to integrate just go to Sweden since that's a shithole already.
>>
>>59146905
What is it about stockholm that you don't like?

>>59146953
I've been considering moving to a nordic country.
Denmark seems like a cool place, but I don't like their anthem :(
>>
>>59147019
Have you finished university yet? Denmark has a regulation where foreigners can go to university for free (don't know if it also counts for people ouside of the EU).
The Danish were against it first, but the majority of people who use it actually stayed in Denmark (and Denmark also got some of the best, integrating immigrants this way).
>>
>>59147019
>but I don't like their anthem
Is it because we sing about Frejas hall?
>>
>>59146905
I quite liked it there tbqh. Maybe it's because the weather was nice when I was there.

I also really enjoyed Gröna Lund. 10/10 would ride that shitty old rollercoaster again.
>>
>>59147101
I haven't even started yet :(
I better get my danish lessons soon!

>>59147140
I think I might have worded it wrong.
It is not that I don't like it, but I don't think it is particularly inspiring or fun to sing, like the swedish anthem.
I sing Du Gamla Du Fria everyday. Love it!
>>
>>59147224
It's the tourist view, though.
Amsterdam is nice to visit, but I'm glad I left that shithole 2bh.
>>
What's it like living in Stockholm? Can't be that bad... I'm applying for a job there.
>>
>>59147019
I grew up here, and it's only getting worse with each year that passes by.

I'll list a few things:

>No go zones
>An assload of mudshits and nignogs
>Real shitty housing situation (unless you've got a spare 350 000$ lying around for a rundown single room flat)
>Ridiculously expensive
>The whole inner city is gentrified beyond comprehension
>These corny niche cafés / restaurants that keep popping up on every corner
>The bastion of SJW bullshit in the country
>Smug cunts from the countryside with a real shitty attitude and a sense of entitlement who come here because the people in their small hometown just "didn't understand them" (if you come across a bona fide nu-male, chances are he's from Borås, Motala or Falun)
>The public transportation system needs to be improved
>The downtown looks like something out of the Soviet Union
>>
>>59147482
seems like every large European city is going this way.
>>
>>59147482
>An assload of mudshits and nignogs
Oh love, take a look at my flag. I'm not white.
>>
>>59147804
Yes, but there aren't many Brazilians in Sweden. There aren't a lot of Brazilian exclaves like there are for Arabs and others, so you have a higher chance at integration.
>>
>>59147919
I know. I'm just saying that since I'm not white, I probably fit in the 'nignog' description.
>>
bump cuz i'm lonely
>>
File: seweren.png (341 KB, 498x675) Image search: [Google]
seweren.png
341 KB, 498x675
>>59146874
Pretty chill. Live next to a funzone. studying atm
>Get pelted with rocks and fireworks if i get too close
>Lost 2 bikes so far
>Dont go outside after 10

Its abit like living in the mines of moria, with the goblins in some sections
>>
>>59146874
Memes on 4chan claim it's shit, people I am acquainted with who has been there say it's fuckin gorgeous. Jobs, welfare state, high level of safety. I think locals may butthurt that Sweden loses Swedish core due to immigration but it's their problem of national concerned people.
>>
This is a nice place in Stockholm.
>>
File: säätösale (1).jpg (25 KB, 403x430) Image search: [Google]
säätösale (1).jpg
25 KB, 403x430
I wish I could move to Northern Sweden, you have much better fishing and hunting possibilities in there than here in Finland.
>>
>>59150387
What about put memes aside and tell truth to Brazilbro? I know Kazakh guy who lived in Rikensby and described it as pretty comfy hood where he had little problems while Swedes on 4chan describe it as a warzone. Who should I believe?
>>
>>59146874
Fuck off Monkeynigger
>>
>>59146953
>integrating
Can you change your skincolor Ahmed ?
>>
>>59151039
Maybe because he came from a total shit hole. Every single part of Sweden is heaven compared to his home. It's just that Rinkeby is total shit in comparison to other parts of Sweden because of the situation.
>>
File: 1443884370404.jpg (235 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1443884370404.jpg
235 KB, 900x600
>>59151039
Its chill if you know how to read the situations. I had to get a motorcycle chain for my bike to stop them from stealing it.

Avoid marked streets, dont look at them when they walk in a gang, they always get aggroed by eye contact.

> I know Kazakh guy
They treat immigrants and swedes differently. If you look like youre not a native, you can get away with more
>>
>>59151380
>I had to get a motorcycle chain for my bike to stop them from stealing it.
Lolwhat? Have? I mean, no sane person in Russia would leave a motorcycle or bike in a street alone without chain or dismantled candle.
>>
>>59151380
>they always get aggroed by eye contact.
You shouldn't do that in Brazil either.
>>
>>59150387
>Dont go outside after 10

what will happen?
>>
>>59151380
Im living in a relative bad neighborhood and I never have to do that
>>
>>59147975
you're not a nignog if you don't act like one
>>
>>59151854
Thats when the gangs start being more active
what will happen
>Robbery
>Rock throwing
>porrible unwilling sex if you are a lady and alone
>>
>>59151380
I've read about that place that there are living Balkan dudes, Africans, Arabs and Latin Americans simultaneously. How do they go on with each other?
>>59151854
Obvious drunk bydlo asking for fire. Are you from Moscow?
>>
Sweden was one of those countries i always wanted to settle in, but they've become so irredeemably cucked not even i would go.

Are denmark and norway still safe?
>>
>>59152191
Are gangs in Sweden divided by national features or not? Are there different gangs for Serbs, Somalians, Arabs? Are there Russian gangs?
>>
>>59152482
>Latin Americans simultaneously
latin americans? in sweden?
>>
>>59146874
No
The memes are right, sweden is terible. Go shit upp denmark instead, we have enough brown people as it is
>>
>>59152543
>living in Colombia
>calling Sweden unsafe
You're like local putingags who watch the TV and think that Europe is a war zone.
>>
If you're going live in northern Sweden, be careful when you're out drinking.
Not if you were to be attacked, no. But because I've heard at least 3 people just in my town alone who have been too drunk and wander out into the forest, only to get lost, pass out and freeze to death.

As immigration and stuff like that, beggars usually disappear during the winter when it gets below -15C and people from the south don't like the cold very much.
>>
>>59152804
I don't want to shit up your country. Stop making assumptions about people who you don't know.

>>59152905
I'm sticking with denmark.
>>
>>59153126
GL mate. Don't expect to ever learn proper danish though.
>>
>>59152708
I've read they have many Colombians.
>>
File: sidorova.jpg (33 KB, 590x358) Image search: [Google]
sidorova.jpg
33 KB, 590x358
>>59152830
>Europe is a war zone
lol wat they tell you that?

desu it makes me feel sad that swedes are okay with their no-go zones
>>
>>59153246
>GL
What?

>Don't expect to ever learn proper danish though.
W-why? Is it really that hard?
Am I stuck here in this godless land? Someone please save me!
>>
>>59153126
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

>>59153405
my dad has lived here for 45 years and you can still hear he is a foreigner immediately. He also can't spell for shit :^) have fun
>>
>>59153547
>FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
Why are you guys so mean?
Is it really that difficult to understand the desire to leave your country if you happened to be born in a shithole?
>>
>>59153126
Denmark has a strict immigration laws. I don't think it's possible to move there.
>>59152905
Yeltsyn didn't had two fingers because he falled to a drainage row being drunk in a winter and went to sleep there.
>>
>>59153405
GL means Good Luck
>>
Swedish cities have to be going to shit (kind of like American ones did with the nig influx)

can anyone confirm? I know Malmo is garbage
>>
>>59153646
No, I completely understand why you would want to come, it's just that WE don't want you to.
>>
>>59153781
Why not? I'm not violent.
>>
>>59153405
>W-why? Is it really that hard?
It's impossible to understand what the clowns across the bridge in the south says. I doubt you will ever learn. I have to focus super hard to understand them.
>>
>>59153646
Europeans are fags m8. They want their economies growing but don't want a workforce incoming.
>>59153334
They repeat pol memes all the day, issue fake news about Russians opressed in Europe. Try to watch Russia Today, it's like our inner propaganda but less blatant and rude.
>>
File: metso.jpg (88 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
metso.jpg
88 KB, 750x450
>>59153646
Because we have learned that when you take immigrants from shithole countries like yours, they bring only misery and problems and will never adapt to our system and culture.
>>
>>59153848
We seriously do live in a small country, and it's fairly crowded. I personally don't want any more people here, especially not brown ones, don't care how educated you are. If you are rich, come and spend your money, if not, please stay away
>>
>>59154026
I'm a good person

>>59154051
>especially not brown ones
Why especially not brown ones?
>>
>>59154152
beacuse they talk funny and smell bad
>>
>>59154253
I don't smell bad.
>>
File: master.gif (395 KB, 352x199) Image search: [Google]
master.gif
395 KB, 352x199
Does life in Sweden and anal sex have something in common?
>>
>>59154253
Seriously, tho. I'm not a bad person.
Why can't you see that there are people from different races who are just trying to get by like you?
>>
>>59154299
Why don't you accept that the danes don't want you?
>>
>>59154152
Because you don't belong here. I don't want to see brown smelly people that talk weird everywhere I go in Denmark. It's not right. Our country has been defiled. Someone like you who lives in a country made up of rapebaby mongrels from all over the world could never understand
>>
File: 1424717480661.png (134 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1424717480661.png
134 KB, 372x334
>bullying someone who wants to rise above the filth
That's not right. If Brazilbro want's to contribute and be a strong link in the chain he has every right to be.
I take good-willed men over inbred salt bags any day.
>>
>>59154554
I do accept. I'm just trying to make him understand that I'm not like the bad people he has met.

>>59154561
>I don't want to see brown smelly
I'm not smelly.
>>
Is it true that government provides you free housing in Sweden if you're a citizen? What are the other social benefits?
>>59154026
Europe today is a New World 2, land of the opportunities. People from all over the world want to move there because you are the most prosperous and stable part of the world with good economies, jobs etc. You have already very strict laws and you are making it more and more strict every year since 80s but amount of people who moves is still big. You have to either improve our countries so people wouldn't have a desire to emigrate to Europe or accept people and become a second USA.
>>
File: 1433014532857.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433014532857.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
I like Swedes

Really intelligent and cool people

Shame for the whole rapefugee thing, tho, should kick them out asap
>>
>>59152830
If you don't aim for the top you'll be stuck here forever. I won't be satisfied until i make it to one of the greatest countries with the highest quality of life, and for shame, Sweden seems to have fallen from that tier
>>
>>59154561
So you just don't want people of special appearance? Isn't it stupid? I think that all the immigrant have to do is to obey the law, learn language and pay taxes to be a decent person.
>>
>>59154789
Try to move to france man, brazilians have pussy thrown at then constantly.
>>
File: sidrova.jpg (25 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
sidrova.jpg
25 KB, 480x375
>>59154152
Because brown ones stick out.

Imagine living in a country where everyone speaks a weird language and most of them looks at you in disgust/hate. Getting a job is hard without years of education and, like it or not, native people gets the job more likely than immigrant. Imagine the weather: cold and rainy, dark in the winter. Summer is nice.

My cousin studied in Brazil and flew home early because he felt left out side because he didn't speak spanish and he got kinda depressed. I imagine it works other way around.

>>59153974
Okay, our news about Russia is that there are Russian spies everywhere and you will try to conquer Europe soon. And you guys are bankruptcy.
>>
>>59154833
>Is it true that government provides you free housing in Sweden if you're a citizen?
Well my apartmant sure as hell isn't free.
>>59155078
>Really intelligent and cool people
More like naive people.
>>
>>59155097
If we didn't already have a million muslims I wouldn't care if he came, but at this point, I don't even care how much he contributes, don't let him in. Too bad I'm not in charge though
>>
>>59155104
I'm not into women. I like men, you know?

>>59155154
>most of them looks at you in disgust/hate.
But why do you do that? How can you dislike someone without getting to knoow them first?

>Imagine the weather: cold and rainy, dark in the winter. Summer is nice.
I love the dark and the cold.

>My cousin studied in Brazil and flew home early because he felt left out side because he didn't speak spanish and he got kinda depressed
It's not spanish, it's portuguese.
Also, that's not a good comparison.
Leaving Finland for Brazil is not the same a leaving Brazil for Finland.

>I don't even care how much he contributes, don't let him in
I just want to start a new life. I feel like there is nothing left for me here.
I really dislike this country.
>>
>>59155092
Check out numbeo and other stats. Sweden is very rich and safe, those all are just memes. As you can see even swedish """ghettos""" are just hoods you'd better don't go out in the night.
>>
>>59155528
>But why do you do that? How can you dislike someone without getting to knoow them first?
Because the skin is the stigma they carry.

Like it or not, shitskins/niggers make a LOT more crime than your average white people. That's enough of a reason to suspect, and exclude you.
Of course going to the street with clubs and beating niggers is wrong, but you need to accept the "fame" they gave you.

For me travelling it's a bother sometimes because when i show my colombian passport i have to go extra checks for cocaine and other drugs. It's bad? Well, yeah, i'm not like the other niggers after all
Is it justified? You can bet your ass it is, and it's not the fault of the people in the airport that "discriminate" me, it's the fault of my fellow countrymen that gave us such a bad name.

Skin color doesn't say shit about yourself, but you can bet it says a lot about where you come from.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIUE4u4JWc
>>
>>59155528
pretty sure you'll have tons of dick thrown at you then
both sexes love exotism
the scandinavians have nothing against you personally but you gotta understand them, they've been taking mostly ungrateful shits and a lot of them in a small amount of time
you're one more brown that will make those guys think they own the place
>>
>>59146874
I live in Stockholm and I like it.
>>
>>59155852
As I said before, you have to compare the "ghettos" to the rest of Sweden. They are shit compared to the other parts.
>>
>>59155858
But I'm here, telling you what I'm like, and you still want to believe that I'm a bad and smelly person.

>>59155897
I don't want tons of dicks. I want a stable relatioship.
But more importantly, I want to leave this godawful land.
>>
>>59152671
Somalians and arabs seem to mix, religion i guess, No russian gangs here, No serbs either. Most non swedish europeans work, only other gang is hells angels, but they dont harass the population, just peddle drugs and that like
>>
>>59155154
>My cousin studied in Brazil and flew home early because he felt left out side because he didn't speak spanish and he got kinda depressed. I imagine it works other way around.
It's Portuguese, not Spanish.
And that's weird, from my experience foreigners have a really nice time here, I'm not saying that's a good country to live though.
But for vacations? We are very open and friendly, I can't imagine how he managed to be left alone.
Like, he could just go to a pub/art museum/.. in my city (São Paulo) and make new friends easily...
>>
>>59156301
Is it easy to get brasilian pussy if you're tourist or do they stick to the locals?
>>
>>59156236
I don't want to make you believe shit, i want you to accept the fact that people have the right and justification to discriminate you.

If you are such a good person then with time they will get to know you better, but to expect to be accepted by everyone right off the bat it's very naive.
>>
For the Brazilian who wants to move just go to South or Eastern Europe at least they won't deny your stay.
>>
>>59156482
Only if you have money Sven.
>>
>>59156482
of course

they're gonna beg to fuck you

- because it's fancy
- because there's a hope you're gonna take them to Sweden
>>
>>59156647
>Only if you have money Sven.
That's not a problem
>>59156782
>- because there's a hope you're gonna take them to Sweden
Yeah that's not happening.
>>
>>59156482
Foreigners are exotic, everybody likes exotic people (to a certain degree). So yeah, pretty easily.
I went to Peru and Chile and the same happened to me (the Peruvians were hella shy at first but once you break the ice, ow boy).
Compared to my friends I didn't score so much but it was fairly easy.

Also, I'm personally not into black women but the Africans that are coming here make me go nuts. Unfortunately they super hard to get and they are never "alone", you know?
I wonder if the same happens in Sweden, jokes aside, I think you have more Africans than us
>>
File: 1462833640287.jpg (346 KB, 615x759) Image search: [Google]
1462833640287.jpg
346 KB, 615x759
>>59152830
Not that anon but he didn't called it "unsafe", just cucked.

Political correctness is not know in Colombia. You can still bash trannies, people still laugh at feminist in their faces and nobody gives a fuck if you buy a toy car for your boy and a doll for your girl.
I think we are headed towards these new western attitudes, but hopefully we won't be full blown SJW for another decade or two.

Despite all our shortcomings, I appreciate that we are not a country of hypersensitive fagglets.

And I agree with >>59155092, if we're going to leave this shithole, it might as well be for the best country that will have us.
>>
>>59157128
the only africans we have here are somalians and kenyans.

t. race expert (not nazi)
>>
>>59157207
>You can still bash trannies
Why is this a good thing?
>>
>>59157287
aND they are not worth fuccin
>>
>>59147019
Do you like my anthem?
>>
>>59157385
I'm not a big fan. Sorry, man.
>>
>>59157293

They are fucking gross mate. I'm not the nazi why-not-kill-them-all type, but I don't think you should be complacent with their deviations. Paying for their sex change surgery with our tax money, letting them change their sex in their ID cards. Nah, fuck that.
>>
>>59157519
Do you like any of the nordic anthems?
>>
>>59146874
It's better than you will ever know, I'm sure. But it's even better in Norway. That's why I will never move back to Sweden. Besides, Sweden is lost. R.I.P.
>>
>>59157607
>I'm not the nazi why-not-kill-them-all type, but I don't think you should be complacent with their deviations
But you're okay with bashing them?

>>59157665
I do. I like yours. I sing it everyday.
>>
>>59154428
No, but the fact that you got that saved make me think it got something on common with yourself.
>>
>>59157884
Ok maybe "bashing" wasn't the right term. I don't support verbally of physically attacking them. I take it back. But I think we should be able to freely express our disgust and criticize their "lifestyle".
>>
I live in Stockholm, even thought it's the capital some sort of forest or wild area is always close by, and it's near the sea so the place smells really nice compared to other cities I've been in though it's less lively than those cities when it's not summer.
Socially people are "shy", general formality is more pervasive.
I think the media industry in Sweden is terrible, entertainment, news everything, just doesn't accommodate a wide range of people's views and sensibilities, it's extremely insular, youth are I would say completely Americanized as there is absolutely no native media that appeals to them, this has been offset a bit by the internet though.
>>
>>59157207
We can too here in Russia but I guess it's a bad thing. That's what divides good countries from the bad - good countries allow you to have equal opportunities despite your gender, orientation or origin while poor retarded countries tend to be infested by traditionalist bigots who want you to live traditional life.
>>
>>59158808
>youth are I would say completely Americanized
Welcome to 2016, it's like that everywhere from Africa to Europe.
>>59156025
That's white people problem. You know, you have few shitty hoods in a whole country who are usual Russian outskirts by crime rate while having fabulous economy, social benefits, clean streets, comfy life.
>>
>>59160526
So what if it's a white people problem? Why would we be happy that parts of a great of the country is rapidly becoming shit? These parts are not getting better. Only a stupid person would not care about it.
>>
>>59160913
Hey, can I move to Sweden? I promise I will help you fix your country.
>>
>>59161125
How would you do that?
>>
>>59161177
I don't know. I'm sure I can figure something out.
An immigrant speaking positively about swedish pride?
idk.
I just wanna move to sweden
>>
>>59161375
Move to norway instead.
>>
>>59161910
I'm tired of you guys tossing me around as if I was a thing.
>>
>>59161930
Brazilbro you're definitely acting like a retard. Don't blame them for treating you that way
>>
>>59161930
Then stay in brazil...
>>
>>59161991
Oh, fuck off. You might be okay with other people failing to recognize that you are an individual with agency, but I'm not.

>>59162127
But I hate it here.
>>
>>59160913
Shit, look outside the Sweden to understand what are real problems. When your president assassinates his political enemies, average salary is 300$, you have no welfare system at all, economy collapses, people of opposite political views unironically want to kill each other, government forces religion, small cities are controlled by gangs with gangsters as friends of local police head, etc etc - those are the problems, when there are few hoods for poorfags when you'd better don't go out at night - it's not the problem.
>>
i feel spiritually shattered whenever i go to a city so i keep myself to the countryside most of the time.
>>
>>59162156
Buhu...
>>
>>59162294
>When your president assassinates his political enemies
There's no way this is true.

>>59162333
Nice digits. Shitty post.
>>
>other people failing to recognize that you are an individual with agency
No shit

>Can i move to sweden? i'll help you fix your country :D
How?
>Idk mane just wanna move :D:D
>>
>>59162294
Are you dumb? Of course it's a problem if people can't go out at night without feeling safe. Also, I don't give a fuck if our problems are small in your view, being "just better than current russia" is not good enough. It's about the gradual decline that's happening in these areas that should be fixed while it's still possible.
>>
>>59156482

If you cant get laid as a European/American foreigner here, there is something wrong with you.
>>
File: ppl_new-housing_pricing.png (8 KB, 680x394) Image search: [Google]
ppl_new-housing_pricing.png
8 KB, 680x394
>>59154833
nope there's a housing crisis
>>
Once I thought about Sweden, but Canada is easier to move to nowadays.

Start with Portugal, it's rising from its previous PIIGS situation. Swedish isn't an easy language to learn.
>>
>>59162294
>government forces religion
Since when gommies force religion?
>>
Dont believe most of these guys, weebs haven't been outside in 10 years and complaining becuase thier anime is trash.
>>
>be swedish
>get raped
>>
>>59164572
Can I live with you?
>>
>>59164337
>Once I thought about Sweden, but Canada is easier to move to nowadays
This. Europe was easy to move in in 90s and earlier. It's difficult to move there now, they have nationalism and own languages. There is no point in moving to Europe if you have Canada or Australia that are countries of immigrants which are easy to move and having giant perspectives with all their resources.
>>
>>59147482
>Smug cunts from the countryside with a real shitty attitude and a sense of entitlement who come here because the people in their small hometown just "didn't understand them" (if you come across a bona fide nu-male, chances are he's from Borås, Motala or Falun)

Thanks for taking our faggots, now if you'd just stop giving us immigrants

t. Norrland
>>
>>59164912
>Canada or Australia
>easy to move
oh boy, you are in for a treat, Sergei
>>
I just hate how people have become do nationalistic, i mean Sweden has never been better than other western countries. It's like Trump saying "make America great again" it has never been great but it's ok. Stupid fucking nationalists.
>>
I come from one of the few remaining non-pozzed parts of this shithole country

>98% white
>good birth rates, will see white children everywhere
>the ghettos are around 60% Swedish and mostly have alcoholic Finns and white trash rather than mudslimes
>no mosques
>people are in general more masculine and socially conservative, faggotry isn't tolerated
>so far north it's cold and dark as fuck though, pity

I live in Stockholm normally and the difference is noticeable
>>
>>59165189
What's wrong? Google about immigration to Australia ir Cabada it's way easier.
>>
>>59152146
America and Germany will fight you on that
>>
>>59147101
i'll probably try this
going to finish my CS degree at end of this year
are there other countries in Europe who have this free or very low cost university for non-eu students?
>>
File: 1462135054390.jpg (630 KB, 1600x2398) Image search: [Google]
1462135054390.jpg
630 KB, 1600x2398
Sweden Is Already Great
>>
>>59156240
Can you like purge your somali's and sandniggers?
>>
>>59165668
not sure about Canada, but I heard that Aus and NZ have pretty strict immigration policies
>>
File: 1462751407716.jpg (140 KB, 960x844) Image search: [Google]
1462751407716.jpg
140 KB, 960x844
>>59166084
We had such strict immigration policies that even Murrifats couldn't get in.

But then 2015 weedman arrived and now I don't know.
>>
dont be mean to brazilbro you fucks

you seem like a cool dude, i hope it works out well for you!
>>
>>59166084
>>59166381
Lolwhat. Canada and Australia always had very welcoming immigration policy. Those are the countries where you can get in even if you don't have an employer there, you can literally come and stay if you prove you know a trade or have a degree needed, speak English and have enough work experience. Tons of anons from 2ch/em move there every year. In Canada you can also stay through education pretty easy.
>>
>>59166660
Thanks, man.
>>
To the hueanon you can just move there without all these guys approval. Ofcourse they don't want you there since the foreigners in their homeland are some of the worst, but you can still go if you are a good person that's willing to contribute positively to society.
>>
>>59166971
I don't know wtf your talking about. I actually discussed the topic with a friend of mine who is studying to become an immigration consultant.

The only two ways you can seriously gain permanent residence or citizenship here is to 1) find a job or 2) "invest" a couple million into the Canadian "economy". I use those terms loosely because in the past 10 years the only "investment" in the Canadian "economy" was cash dumping into the real estate market in Vancouver and Toronto. Option 1) is now basically impossible because Canada is in a retracting economy and a lot of Canadians can't find a job let alone foreigners. Also don't forget that citizens get preference in employment over immigrants. Getting an education could be OK for you here but you will also pay double the normal rate as an "international" student.
>>
To swedes

I look 14/88 as hell, how hard would it be to pass/be accepted in your cunt?
>>
>>59153334
>desu it makes me feel sad that swedes are okay with their no-go zones
Your Stockholm syndrome is showing
>>
>>59154833
>You have to either improve our countries
Why can't you do it yourselves?
>>
>>59161930
>>59162156
Just stay in Brazil. You sound really entitled and undeserving. Also your naivety in your post makes me think you're not even 18.
Also
>But I hate it here.
That's not their problem
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.