[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have recently discovered I can apply for Irish citizenship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (532 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
Ireland_(MODIS).jpg
532 KB, 1600x2200
I have recently discovered I can apply for Irish citizenship because of ancestry.

Is it nice? hows the weather? how is it affected by the mudvasion of Europe? Is it easy for an English speaking white guy to assimilate?

Is it worth becoming a potatonigger?
>>
nah
>>
>>59130244
Very rainny and windy. Not cold but not hot. This is what a friend told me.
>>
>>59130244
We're only 2-3% Muslim, which by Western European standards isn't too bad.
>>
>>59130244
EU passport, why not.
>>
>>59130351
Pretty much the only good reason to do it. Being able to travel freely throughout the EU is one of the nicest and maybe only nice thing about the EU.

Ireland is nice too but I would not stay long
>Is it nice?
Yes very nice
>hows the weather?
Very particular, it usually raining or overcast but sometimes in the summer we get a few hot nice days but that would be nothing compared to New Zeland.
>how is it affected by the mudvasion of Europe?
One of the lowest in Europe, Muslims don't like cold catholic countries full of xenophobes.
>Is it easy for an English speaking white guy to assimilate?
Yes very if you can handle the banter, real Irish people love banter and are not the butthurt autists you see here. We love aussies and most probably probably could not tell the difference between an Aussie and Kiwi.

>Is it worth becoming a potatonigger?
Yeah especially for that EU passport.
>>
>>59130351
This

And

>>59130284

This

>>59130310
1%
>>
File: 503580.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
503580.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>59131600
>1%

That was the 2011 census.
>>
File: 1458209706148.png (33 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458209706148.png
33 KB, 633x758
>>59130244
Go to Gaeltacht and learn the language.

>Mó gaeilge uafasach.
>tfw
>>
Not many Muslims, lot of blacks

We're Aussie level when it comes to sick bants
>>
>>59130244
Come here so I can bully your accent.
>>
>>59130244
I have a long line of irish ancestory and scottish ancestory can I apply for citizenship of one of these countries?
>>
>>59136309
At least one of your grandparents has to have Irish citizenship I think.
>>
>>59132408
Ná bí buartha, rachaidh tú i bhfeabhas.
>>
File: alexsalmond[1].jpg (34 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
alexsalmond[1].jpg
34 KB, 615x409
>>59136309
>scottish
>citizenship
>countries

I have bad news.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.