[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22yo neet russian pedo jew who just play MMO, fap, eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1460950740970.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1460950740970.png
34 KB, 470x512
>be 22yo neet russian pedo jew who just play MMO, fap, eat unhealthy food and shitpost in imageboard whole day and get 3k dollars per month from renting flats
is there the way from this hell?
>>
>>59127443
Sounds like the dream desu
>>
Sounds like heaven to me
>>
>>59127443
http://recrut.mil.ru/career/conscription/military_commissariats/all_commissariats.htm
>>
File: 1412295557642.jpg (6 KB, 125x166) Image search: [Google]
1412295557642.jpg
6 KB, 125x166
>>59127463
No, it is not. My dad force me to start business with him, great business plan, he will give startup money, but I can't leave my room
>>
cute prxy
>>
>>59127443
Come to America rusbro I'm drunk and need a roomate
>>
Learn how to not just consume.
>>
>>59127443
at least you're not a virgin
>>
>>59127509
4 years without sex, it is better to be virgin, at leat I wouldnt know, that the last time I was happy with my ex gf and I dumped her
>>
At least you don't have a 3.5 inch pecker.
I'm actually competent in social situations and had 2 gf's who broke up with me because I was too embarrassed to do anything sexual. I'd rather be a fat ugly stupid neet with a normal sized dick any day.
>>
>>59127547
>it is better to be virgin
no, no it's not
>>
>>59127600
I have 5,5 inch and it is probably smallest dick on the earth. At least I am 180, not that manlet
>>
>>59127631
the only thing I know, that when I had gf I was feeling good. Now I feel like shit 4 years after I broke up with her. It was the most stupid choice in my life.
I dumped her because she was BORING and now I deserve to sufer.
>>
Get a job fag
>>
>>59127691
no energy
>>
>>59127443
>3k per month
>shitposting for life
FUCK OFF
>>
>>59127691
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>59127443
buy a nice car & clothes (you have the money for that), list in some humanitarian yuni, find a noice girl there, she'll give you the motivation you need so much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.