[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culture Pals - /cp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459130750463.png (685 KB, 960x555) Image search: [Google]
1459130750463.png
685 KB, 960x555
Culture Pals: We need immigrants edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other /int/erpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

Immigrate to our chat:
https://discord.gg/0pBNFcuGggyMZJCb

OP pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed)

Old Thread: lost
>>
>>59116936
Ded

Seems like everyone on /int/ got a gf
>>
>>59117132
not me
>>
did they fix the site yet or is it still borderline unusable?
>>
>>59117515
The site is """working""" now tbqh
>>
File: IMG_1172.jpg (111 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
111 KB, 640x648
Holy shit friends thought /cp/ was perma-ded! How is everyone doing? Site still gone to shit? Anyone seen Gunters tits yet?
>>
Has anyone of you lads been getting viewed by a Russian girl a lot these past days?

I'm kind of on the fence as to whether she's scripting or just wants the D
>>
>>59117875
it is but if you want it to come back join the discord cause that's still plenty active

I'm good thank you buddy

Yes it is still shit

No
>>
If it wasn't for Culture Pals I would have never gotten laid seven times in four different, and a solid gf (who later turned out to be a fucking nutjob) in the years 2014 and 2015. Thanks lads.
>>
>>59118217
four different countries*
>>
>>59117892
I remember that there was a Russian girl who used to be a scripter, apparently she was "real". What's her profile?
>>
>>59117132
I quit interpals after 3 months since I was so boring, not even a Thai ladyboy would talk to me.
>>
>>59118391
Have you used the script?
>>
>>59118386
I'm not gonna allow myself to be cucked by some brazilian sambo di janeiro danca di montinha casanova
>>
>>59118411
Why would that help?
I must have viewed a thousand profiles and didn't get a single message. Every time I had to message first and the conversation died in like 3 questions.
>>
>>59118386
Paradise_Circus or something. She's a fucking weirdo.
>>
File: 1.jpg (111 KB, 883x239) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111 KB, 883x239
And speaking of weirdos...
>>
>>59116936
>Must admit i agree with your point on nationalism
wew lad
>>
>>59118699
hot
>>
>>59118558
But I am south Brazilian not a riofag, it would actually be instead a milonga das missões pra bailar de cola atada casanova

>>59118699
There was actually the other Russian called Elena who used to change her username a lot who always scripted.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.