[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I gain employment in another country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460820220789.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1460820220789.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
How do I gain employment in another country?
>>
>>59100642
Know something useful.
>>
>wagecucks
>>
>>59100760
>I enjoy being a neet
>>
>>59100642
>>59100642
What s that?
>>
>speak the language
>pray to god it isn't the US
>>
Learn their language (if it's different than what you already speak. Look for job postings where knowing another language is helpful. Get a work visa or whatever it is you need to do to move there for work in the country youre trying to move to. Don't be autistic.
>>
>>59100642
Personnellement je suis en stage et y'a moyen que ma boite me propose un contrat.
Le truc c'est de montrer que t'en veux. Sans pour autant te faire exploiter
>>
>>59100642
Move there first
>>
>>59102389
It's not always that easy for legal immigrants. A lot of countries require you find work before you can move there permanently. Like New Zealand is really strict, you can't even be fat.
>>
>>59100642
el franceANO
>>
>>59102465
Illegally move their first*
>>
Look on the country government's official website to see if they have a list of fields they need work in. This is usually STEM stuff, like the types of scientists and engineers they will need long term or short term. See if there is any job on there that you fit the requirements for. Then look through the companies in that country that have these job openings and try to get a work visa from them. Move in to the country, start working, and within a year usually you will be able to get full citizenship.
>>
1. Be Indian
2. Apply for H1B visa
>>
If you speak English well, there are plenty of relatively-well paid French speaking jobs in the UK given our proximity. Translation etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.