[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOES IN THE FUCKING HOUSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1461090343844.jpg (19 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
1461090343844.jpg
19 KB, 250x256
>wearing shoes inside the fucking house
please tell me other burgerlandians don't actually do this
>>
I always did go barefoot inside home. But it is an autist thing.
>>
>>59075419
no, it's normal
who the fuck would wear their shitty dirty shoes inside the house?
>>
>>59075332
Minnesota here. Everyone leaves their shoes at the entrance or in the mud room.
>>
>>59075458
>the mud room.
what the fuck is that
>>
>>59075531
It's where you keep the muslim servants.
>>
>>59075531
You don't have mud rooms? It's like a small lobby at the entrance of the home. It usually has a closet and stuff to keep your winter gear and sometimes the washing machine and dryer if it's big enough.
>>
>>59075717
what? we have a laundry room for the washer and dryer. the shoes are put in a closet next to the door
>>
>>59075332
I don't do it.
>>
>>59075717
>calling a closet a mud room

Do you also call soda pop
>>
>>59078788
i know no one else does it
but do other burgers ACTUALLY do this? you're not even human at that point. might as well take a shit on the floor and spread it around
>>
>>59075332
I wear strap-ons.
>>
I have different shoes for wearing inside and outside. I don't really feel comfortable with just socks desu.
>>
>>59075717
it's called a foyer you dumb nigger
>>
>Going around with your smelly sweaty feet out.
I can expect literally anything from these anglos
>>
This picture of average Americans prove you're a liar OP
>>
>>59075717
>>59080484
no, it's a vestibule, the foyer is hearth in english
>>
>>59075332
I don't and most new Englanders don't. Think it's a western thing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.