[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest mostly white country to move to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 588x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 588x629
Just curious. Recently single and sometimes I think I might try a change of climate or something

t. Burger
>>
I've heard Russia is pretty good
>>
>>59071137
I actually looked them up on the official website. Doesn't seem crazy hard. I kind of do want to go to Russia that would be pretty sweet. I can teach the Russians how to meme. Very important skill
>>
>>59071187
I think it would be good for you, you could get a 10/10 russian waifu
>>
idk, not here tho
>>
South Brazil
>>
>>59070888

If you abandon your country you are becoming exactly the asshole migrant you are trying to escape.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>59071619
>Jealous jew who couldn't get in.
>>
>>59071214
>racemixing with slavs
>>
>>59071720
and he's also right

if you're any sort of respectable citizen, you'd be trying to further your own nation before leaving it, turning into the "immigrant citizen" for another nation
>>
What a total baby you must be. Man up instead of throwing an entitled temper tantrum for once in your life.
>>
>>59071820
t. ching lee hyung
>>
>>59071820
Immigrants aren't the problem though, it's niggers and assorted arabs
>>
File: 1453078078121.png (3 MB, 3876x1908) Image search: [Google]
1453078078121.png
3 MB, 3876x1908
>>59071901
t. ching lee hyung

wew
>>
>>59071820
>if you're any sort of respectable citizen, you'd be trying to further your own nation before leaving it, turning into the "immigrant citizen" for another nation

But isn't that EXACTLY how Canada was formed?

Lmao.
>>
>>59070888
argentina
>>
>>59071910
desu niggers are still seen as the "alien people" in your nation lad, in a very similar light people would hold on immigrants
also
>arabs are the problem for US
wew
you msut be proxy
>>
>>59070888
Man just stop, you probably only speak English and don't have any in demand skill or degree

Just be happy you live in the usa, people would kill to live there

Maybe you could become a English teacher or just travel like everyone else does
>>
File: 1440645689742.jpg (70 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1440645689742.jpg
70 KB, 500x671
>Your lucky to live in the US meme!
>n-nah I wouldn't want to live there but you should stay.
Funny how only 3rd world shitholes want to immigrate to America but no one from 1st world nations wants to come.
>>
>>59071941
but Canada was created as an expansion of the British Empire, and actually settling in the Americas for Britain was regarded as a very important action for furthering the interests of the empire
this is extremely different than leaving your nation to further the interest of another nation
>>
File: XWW4cuv.jpg (66 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
XWW4cuv.jpg
66 KB, 431x450
>>59070888
>He's afraid of black people
>>
>>59072075
if you move to the US, you have a chance at a higher potential level of success than most other 1st world nations, but you also have a higher likelihood of a lower success than the average of other 1st world nations
>>
>>59072075
Not true desu. I'd happily live in the states for a few years. Way more job opportunities in a tech field.
>>
>>59072083
Who even gives a shit about "muh nation muh nation"?
>>
>>59072075
Would you not say the same thing about your neighbor's house?
>>
>>59072223
I'd move to my neighbors house they both have better places than me.
>>
>>59070888
>whitest country
>not Argentina
Kill yourself fampai
>>
>>59072209
not you obviously
>hint: the better you make your nation, the better your nation is to live in
>>
>>59072471
How have you made yours better?

Let's be honest here, most of us on /int/ are useless and even a drain on our countries.
>>
>>59072512
well, I started working at 16 , holding down a part time job at a grocery store for 2 years
I then started working at an automotive plant for a year, which was assembling police cars at the time
after that, I started work at a shipping/warehousing company that worked directly for the PANAM games in Toronto
>tl;dr - started contributing at a young age, and continuously work in jobs that have benefited government infrastructure and institutions directly, all the while paying taxes

the thing is what i do is nothing special, its called being a decent citizen
>>
>>59072645
>the thing is what i do is nothing special, its called being a decent citizen

Good goy, keep working.

I have never worked in my life, LMAO. I couldn't give less of a shit about this smelly country
>>
>>59072686
its a truly disappointing site when a man lives a lifestyle where he relies on others to be better citizens than himself
>>
>>59072686
>I have never worked in my life
You say this as if it's something to be proud of. It's not.
>>
>>59072748
>>59072755

t.wagecucks
>>
>>59072748
>its a truly disappointing site when a man lives a lifestyle where he relies on others to be better citizens than himself

Idc tho.

My parents gave me a bunch of money, I live a very decent life and I have invested and continue to invest my earnings(non-taxed ;))))))

Soon I will move out and I probably have more savings than you do, although I have never worked in my life.

Stay jealous dude.
>>
>>59072792
>I am underage
Fixed.
>>
>>59072772
t b h its not until a young man has left education that he realizes that structure is required in life, or he just falls into aimless wasting of time and general depression
>>59072792
its ok, im not especially jealous, working to one degree or another gives life structure, pride, a sense of responsibility and self-confidence
>>
>>59072859
But I am not

I have more money than you do most likely and I have never worked a regular job.

>>59072887
>its ok, im not especially jealous, working to one degree or another gives life structure, pride, a sense of responsibility and self-confidence

Fair enough. Work isn't for me though, I'll let you handle that while I relax every single day
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.