[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/intercup/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (183 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 640x640
Int should have his own digital football competition, between general-threads.
Discuss.
>>
We already have one, you donkey.
>>
you make it
>>
>/balk/
>/balt/
>/brit/
>/cum/
>/fr/
>/luso/
>/nederdraad/
>/norge/
>/sverige/
Might be cool
>>
File: spurdo203.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
spurdo203.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>59064297
The idea has been discussed before and whether it happens depends on interest and participation from the generals themselves.

They'd need to come up with their own meme teams, which is the primary barrier. Once that is done, the teams could even be run autopilot.

My idea was having the grand prize be a place on the /int/ team, but any suggestions would definitely be appreciated, especially in regards to general set-up.
>>
great idea
it should be in a shitty game like haxball , so everyone can play it that way
>>
I'd be up for it.
Might even try managing /cum/ if it happens.
>>
>>59067358
>They'd need to come up with their own meme teams, which is the primary barrier.

this would be easy, every general has its own memes, (at least /ex-yu/ idk much about others)
>>
>>59067358
I'm almost certain there would be enough interest in /cum/ for a team, not sure about other generals though.
>>
>>59064297
what game?

I would be game for a Haxball tournament.
http://www.haxball.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlWVHlKRc90

It's a browser game, really easy to play and set up matches. It even has flags.
>>
>>59067741
Does it have a manager mode?
Can't check cause on mobile.
If there's enough support we could probably get a 4cc host to do the hosting, but that'll require a lot of effort on every general's part.
>>
>>59067822
It's not a manager type game, you play as a separate soccer player.
All generals should be able to get 5/3 players together, right?
>>
>>59067703
>every general has its own memes
You just need someone from each general that wants to compete to provide them, and getting them all together is the issue.

>>59067741
I'd suggest PES as a way to maybe test out additional tactical options live (and maybe make /int/ good again in the 4CC).

>>59067822
Hessen said he'd be willing to host this if other people got it together.
>>
I am willing to play for /Nederdraad/
>>
>>59067741
I'm okay with this.

I willl destroy you cunts on haxball.

Hessen come here boi
>>
>>59067703
like this ?
>>
Well I'll ask in /cum/ later, is there talk of this in the /vg/ threads?
>>
>>59068242
There wasa little talk pre-cup of this kind of thing in /4ccg/, but we weren't sure if there was the audience and general autism required to get this kind of thing off the ground.
>>
>>59068361
There's always enough autism. Anyway I think /cum/ will jump on the idea fine. It'll be tricky for the smaller generals like /carib/ though.
>>
>>59068422
The one general I actually go to is /carib/ (or used to go to before exam season meant I had to cut down on how much I browse) so they might be fine, but your general point still stands.

I don't want to annoy the other generals with this however, but if you want to ask yours about potentially competing in any sort of memeball feel free.
>>
>>59064297
bump
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.