[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WATTENBERG: What do you mean? >MUSK: Well, I mean, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>WATTENBERG: What do you mean?

>MUSK: Well, I mean, I think the United States is the greatest country that’s ever existed on earth. And I think that it will be difficult to argue on objective grounds that it is not. I think the facts really point in that direction. It’s the greatest force for good of any country that’s ever been.
>There would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States. We’re obviously falling in the recent few occasions -- maybe three separate occasions in the Twentieth Century -- democracy would have fallen with World War 1, World War 2 and the Cold War, but for the United States.

>WATTENBERG: And perhaps the threat of terrorism would be much greater if it were not for the United States.

>MUSK: Yeah, absolutely. I think it would be a mistake to say the United States is perfect, it certainly is not. There have been many foolish things the United States has done and bad things the United States has done.
>But when historians look at these things on balance and measure the good with the bad -- and I think if you do that and -- on a rational basis and make a fair assessment -- I think it’s hard to [unintelligible] that the United States -- is there anything better [speaking over each other]

>WATTENBERG: I have a reputation of interrupting my guests. But when they say exactly what I believe, I just let them talk and talk. I think you’re 100 percent right.

>MUSK: And -- you know I wasn’t born in America -- I got here as fast as I could.

Well, is he right /int/
>>
when can we see gameplay of BF1?
>>
File: 1460573818302.gif (1 MB, 393x281) Image search: [Google]
1460573818302.gif
1 MB, 393x281
>>
File: 1461287060308.png (58 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1461287060308.png
58 KB, 500x492
Source btw

http://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript1292.html
>>
File: 1450658622704.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450658622704.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>59041518
>>MUSK: Well, I mean, I think the United States is the greatest country that’s ever existed on earth

What did he mean by this?
>>
I fucking love this country, can you guys say the same?
>>
What the fuck Musk you fucking traitor dog.
>>
Daily reminder Musk is a closet Trump supporter.
He claims not to be, but his donations say otherwise.
>>
>>59041955
Wtf I hate Musk now.

I'd hate him even more if you had a source.
>>
File: 1437253883170.webm (1 MB, 952x538) Image search: [Google]
1437253883170.webm
1 MB, 952x538
usa usa to be honest
>>
>>59041955
Wtf, I love Musk now.

I'd love him even more if you had a source.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.