[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will they do next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462377440832.png (1 MB, 1711x443) Image search: [Google]
1462377440832.png
1 MB, 1711x443
What will they do next?
>>
Interesting Wilhelm, Hitler and Merkel have exactly the same eye shape. Eyes of evil?
>>
Depends if Merkel is successful or not. If she is I guess she'll try to destroy the world.
>>
erdogan killed off agreement and we will start sending syrians to europe. feels good. enjoy syrian stallions.
>>
Luther did nothing wrong
>>
>>58991941
>time flow right to left

why
>>
File: 1462183789706.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
1462183789706.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>>58991941
>the same dull facial expression
>>
>>58991941
Who's the first?
Also, Luther did nothing wrong.
>>
>>58992399
arminius
>>
File: frauke petry 2010.jpg (53 KB, 552x738) Image search: [Google]
frauke petry 2010.jpg
53 KB, 552x738
>>58992263
>>
>>58992263
>
>
>
>>
>>58991941
Triggered.
Though maybe not so enlightened, you can't still be criticizing the misunderstood ambitions of the German people. Also papacy a shit. The bible does not allow Christian dictatorships.
>>
>>58991941
What I see here are 4 people who have done everything they could to help Islam win. Luther preferred Muslims to Catholics and made alliances with Ottomans, Wilhelm protected the Ottomans and called for Jihad, Hitler raised Muslim divisions and Merkel manged to turn Germany into Islamic republic. Truly they have earned Allah s mercy.
>>
>>58993740
>t. serbian kuffar
>>
Hitler was trying to save Europe, and his loss is what led to Merkel.
>>
>>58993740
>>58993777
>>58993792
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>58991941
Nothing. There will be no "next" because Merkel demographically destroyed Germany. I'm happy to see the German menace disappear, but I'm saddened to see the rest of Europe go with it. Though in the best case scenario the German caliphate is erased by it's not yet entirely muzzified neighbors and the land split up among the victors.

France gets its natural borders.
Poland it's medieval borders
Italy will stretch all the way to the edges of the alps
Denmark will reclaim Hamborg
And of course ebin GrossHollandiums as Europe's new superpower.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.