[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Volksdeutcher from Vojvodina in Serbia What are the chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
I am a Volksdeutcher from Vojvodina in Serbia
What are the chances of me getting German documents if I were to learn perfect German? (which wouldn't be too hard for me)
>>
>>58991154
Proofs ?
Most Germans in the Balkans joined the SS and died.
>>
>>58991154

I don't know why you'd want to become german, but you should try to get in touch with companies that want to hire you and the german embassy.
http://www.belgrad.diplo.de/Vertretung/belgrad/de/Startseite.html
>>
>>58991194
I am a mutt of everyone and everything, but from my father's fathers' I inherited my surname
It's too special snowflake for me to say it, but it's of German Volkdeutscher origin. Most Germans didn't "die" but were literally genocided by the communist government in order to "preserve brotherhood and unity amongst the Yugoslavs"
>>
>>58991226
>I don't know why you'd want to become german
There are many benefits
>>
>>58991466
Financialwise maybe, but honestly I don't think you'll become happy here if you're used to serbia.
>>
>>58991340
Are you nationalistic or a shitskin Lover ?
Why do you want to become German in this times ? Do you look white ?
>>
>>58991154
Not hard. Germany is no fun though, go somewhere else.
>>
>>58991154

One small tip. If they won't let you in tell them you'd be gay and you'd face violence in your country, eventhough Serbia is a safe country you might be lucky enough to get a dumb woman who has a big heart and is naice enough to believe you.
>>
>>58991614
I basically look like a Tatar for some reason
>>58991573
I just want to live there for a few years to earn a shitload of money and then live like a god in Serbia
>>
>>58991767
This is actually a very good piece of advice. Thank you :)
>>
>>58991824
>shitload of money

Well it depends on your standards.
There are countries with a higher minimum wage http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/37401/umfrage/gesetzliche-mindestloehne-in-der-eu/
>>
>>58991962
Programming is paid bretty well I guess
>>
>>58991962
>>shitload of money
For us this is a shitload of money. A guy with a 1000 euro salary is basically upper class and the only ones richer than him are the elites and good criminals.
>>
>>58991824
>I just want to live there for a few years to earn a shitload of money and then live like a god in Serbia
Not welcome here.
>>
>>58993110
>that balkan feel
Going to study in Germany this year.
>>
>>58993657
Not welcome, yet this is what almost every eastern euro immigrant does in germany, i doubt he gives a fuck if you want him there
>>
>>58994060
If he was black they would've given him a hug when he arrived.
>>
>>58991154
why would you go to a country that genocided your people in the past
>>
>>58991154
>I am a meme ethnicity from Steppeland in East Bosnia
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>58993657
Can't wait to fug all your women with my 19 cm benis :DDDD
>>
>>58994060
This is not how it works. If you want to come to Germany, we expect you to become German and forget your foreign roots.
>>
>>58991154
If you can prove that your family ancestry is German, you can get citizenship, I think.
>>
Just do what other Yugoslaviaians do and move to American and start selling drugs.

Better than a life in reugermany right now
>>
>>58994567
>we expect you to become German

We people here on this board, sure. The rest of the people are insane dumfucks they don't expect anything, let's be honest.
>>
>>58994663
What sort of proof would be sufficient?
>>
>>58995371
But I am German :(
>>
>>58996851
Official papers of your parents, grandparents all the way up to your german ancestor.
>>
>>58994567
t. Mehmet "I'm German"
>>
I don't know, most asylants from the Balkan countries end up getting kicked out. I think out of all nationalities they have the highest percentage of rejected Asylum applications.

Don't get me wrong, the average Balkan city/town is a shithole. Other refugees fled from shitholes on fire that are also at war, however. So they're considered a priority.

Your heritage won't really help you, unlike Ireland or so, there's no option to become a citizen based on your German descent.
>>
>>58997366
Germans were kinda revoked of their citizenship at that time. They were lucky they didn't end up in a prison camp like most Germans did. Finding such documents won't be an easy thing :/
>>
>>58997752
I'm not falling for your attempt to discourage us to come Hans
You're not stopping us :D :DD
>>
>>58997838
I actually like Balkanites and much prefer them to say Afghanis or Iraqis, but our government seems to disagree.

Is Austria an option? There's already loads of Ex-Yu diaspora, so you should feel right at home.

What do you do for a living? It obviously helps if you have a job that's in demand over here.
>>
>>58998625
I'm an underageb& studying programming and looking forward to leave this shithole with my gf asap
>>
>>58998870
MODS
>>
>>58998920
Here we go again
>>
>>58997366
>>58997769
it doesnt really need to be pasports. you should contact the german embassy and get as much proof of your german origin as possible... like deportations etc. because your ancestors where german or of german descent (sub states of the former Holy roman empire probably count as well). familiy tree etc. maybee documents from the Austro Hungarian empire are sufficent. (at least i studied with somebody who claimet that thats the way he got his german citizenship)
>>
>>58998870
or try to convince your government to join the eu.
>>
>>58998870
MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>58999713
Here we go again
>>
>>58999488
Okay, I will try to accumulate evidence as much as possible, I might make something out of this
>>
>>58999663
>if you join the eu and we gib you loans, life will automatically become better
I don't believe in these fairy tales
>>
>>58998870
ban this cancerous retard already
>>
>>58998870
You are welcome in Germany.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.