[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I go with a one way ticket and start my life over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1443744738058.png (121 KB, 474x353) Image search: [Google]
1443744738058.png
121 KB, 474x353
Where can I go with a one way ticket and start my life over?
I have only 5k in my bank account and nowhere to go. I don't have any friends.
>>
>>58977361
Please reply, I don't want to be homeless.
>>
>>58977361
5k simply isnt enough, trust me.
>>
>>58977555
I don't have anything else.
What can I do with 5k and no job.
>>
>>58977568
Paypal me 5k

Then neck yourself
>>
>>58977606
My parents didn't raise a competent human being, and I have nowhere else to turn.
I literally don't talk to anyone and I'm outside mcdonalds right now with an open wifi spot on my laptop.

I can buy a plane ticket somewhere right? Isnt that how this works?
>>
You should be able to afford a gun and some ammunition with $5k
>>
>>58977688
I already own a gun, I actually went out to the woods where I store it in a big mound of dirt, but I started panicking when I loaded it and held it in my hand knowing this could be the end.
That's when I went out to get some food because I hadn't eaten all day.
>>
File: 1443733072517.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443733072517.png
1 MB, 1280x720
please help me guys ;_;
>>
>>58977929
You dug yourself in this hole you incompetent NEET, please kill yourself.
>>
>>58977929
u ded nigguh.
>>
>>58977968
>>58977971
I didn't even get a shot at life how can it be over!
>>
I have an idea.
Get a job.
>>
File: 131335013792.jpg (7 KB, 182x226) Image search: [Google]
131335013792.jpg
7 KB, 182x226
Get a job and live in your car

Save up like 15-20k

Go live in Alaskan wilderness in your car off their annual free money for permanent residents
>>
>>58978001
I have a job, that's how I got money....
I just don't understand what to do outside. Who do I talk to for an apartment?
I'm dumb, like really dumb.
I don't know where people learn this stuff from.
>>
>>58977987
Book a plane ticket to the North Korea and tell them that you want to contribute to the communist cause.
>>
>>58978052
>Who do I talk to for an apartment?
craigslist.org
>>
go to china or korea and be an English teacher, any weirdness you have will be written off to you being foreign and then you can overcome all your problems and start a new life.
>>
>>58977361
How old are you OP?
>>
>>58978114
Getting into China isn't easy anymore, you have to be very qualified aka not an educationless loser like OP
>>
>>58978114
Does this actually work? Can I just get off the plane at china and say I want to be a teacher?

>>58978125
I'm turning 19 this December

>>58978105
everything is really expensive there. I cant find anything for under 900 dollars.
>>
>>58978052
find an apartment building, look at the phone number on the side, call it and see if they have openings

talk to a bus driver about where a shelter is located in your city, they might take you there for free, better then sleeping in the street
>>
>>58978052
You are a product of the self-esteem generation
>>
>>58977361
Argentina?
>>
>>58978163
>I cant find anything for under 900 dollars.
What are you talking about? Where do you live?
I live in NY, a relatively expensive state, and got a studio basement for 750. Individual rooms (non-studio) can be found here for 500. If you share a room, it can drop even lower.
>>
>>58978163
Alright, so you're still young that's good. Second question, do you have any sort of work experience or skills whatsoever?
>>
File: sweecall.jpg (27 KB, 314x301) Image search: [Google]
sweecall.jpg
27 KB, 314x301
>>58977987
Such is life. You can only blame yourself and your choices.
>>
>>58978240
>>58978171
There aren't any busses here, I live in surfside beach
If I goo too far out from surfside I cant get to work.

>>58978256
I have worked unloading trucks in grocery stores like piggly wiggly and Costco
>>
File: 1448168263740.gif (138 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1448168263740.gif
138 KB, 300x168
>>58977361
Post your cock please.
>>
Go be an english teacher in asia or something. Or if you want to go the risky way you can invest those 5k in some shit third world country and start making money. 5 thousand dollars is good money for most of the world.
>>
>>58978330
Okay so you have some sort of work experience. Make sure you can put that on a resume. I had a HS friend that was in a similar position to you.

1. There ARE bus routes that go through surfside beach, get the c16 to myrtle

2.Get off at the Myrtle beach, you can ask another passenger to let you know when you get there, because you're incompetent (I understand)

3. You take the c32 to charleston, SC

4. Go to another place with free-wifi, and figure out how to get to the Charleston International Airport. If you can, before you get there I suggest you buy a ticket online. The process is not hard to do, you can probably figure it out as you go. do you have a passport?

5. Do you want suggestions for places you can live in the US, or places outside the US?
>>
>>58978460
Can I move to brazil and live for a few months on 5k?
I hear argentina is nice, can I find a job there easily?
>>
>>58978491
whoa!
places anywhere.
I can speak Spanish alright as well. But ideally somewhere I can speak in English and get a job pretty fast, or at least within a month or two, or anywhere where I can make that 5k last long enough for a job that can let me live!
>>
why you are helping him, he wants to die

he needs to die
>>
>>58978496
Hmm maybe in the countryside in a poor state. If I were you I'd invest your money on stocks and try to find an occupation. But man, don't come ask for advice on a fucking image board
>>
>>58978541
Okay buddy, so within the US might be the best bet for you. Outside the US, given your knowledge in Spanish you're gunna want to go to Ecuador, Nicaragua or Panama. You can live for VERY cheaply in any one of those places, and in fact the amount of money you have going in would make you wealthy compared to most of them, you just can't spend your money, live like a local etc. I'm not sure how easy it is to get a job for an english speaker, though. So for the sake of ease, my recommendation would be that at the Myrtle Beach transit center you get a one-way bus ticket to memphis tennessee. Once you get there find a motel and stay there for as longas you need, while meticulously scouring through the rooms for rent- memphis page on craigslist.org

Once you have a stable living situation look for jobs. It's as easy as typing memphis, TN jobs in google, indeed and craigslist (especially craigslist) are great ways to find jobs quickly. Take anything you can get at first, once you get used to being on your own as an adult then you can start looking for a better situation.
>>
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
>>58978631
I asked reddit but they didn't reply...

I'm googling around but I'm scared of running out of data.
This site says I can live in Rosario Argentina and pay 300 dollars in rent for a place.

but the ticket to there is 1400. then I'll only have like 3200 right? that can last me like 10 months but realistically I'll have to find a job within two months and I'll have to eat food and stuff.
I don't think they'll want a manual laborer, I don't know what else other skills I have do I go to the side of the road or make a newspaper ad for finding a job?

I'm really scared I have no idea what to do and all I've done is pull boxes out of a truck.

I could join the army but I don't know about that year long commitment, I wan to be a civilizan but if I have to I'll have to.
If I do that, I'll have to take some tests before they let me in right? That will take days I cant just sign up and join on the spot.

I cant invest in stocks, that's some crazy idea I'm not in that position right now at all.
>>
lern2theft
>>
You have a job. Don't move away from that. Just Craigslist a place to live.

Don't trust whoever you rent from and don't expect them to trust you. Get everything in writing.

You're around Myrtle Beach? Just cheap trailer and you'll be fine.
>>
on the bus route it says the outbound from point number 2 happens at 7am.
So I'll have to get there before 7am to get to Conway, I think
http://coastrta.com/media/144808/Rte%207Revision.pdf
Could I really do it? I'm nervous about Memphis. It looks just as expensive as here, but there will be more black people and I don't want to get robbed. I'm sorry if anyone here is black, I don't mean to offend.
>>
>>58979223
Can Memphis really have more black people than SC? SC is a seriously black state.
>>
>>58977361
Are you white and speak English? One way ticket to Thailand, China or Vietnam and teach English. Bonus points if you have a degree.

Do a course with a local TEFL agency and they will place you. Salaries starting at 1k/month which will cover your living expenses and beer to dull the pain.
>>
Go to Ukraine
>>
>>58977361
Go to south east asia. Live cheaply open sourcing everything you can in not-for-profit licences. Now it's someone elses problem.
>>
>>58978751
Just join the fucking US military and stop being a waste of space. Literally half of the army is people like you.
>>
Really, joining the army may not be a bad idea

Alternatively, you could probably buy a ruined, abandoned, unsafe house in Detroit or the middle of nowhere Wyoming for less than 5k
>>
Also if you don't know how to find an apartment, I kind of doubt the likelihood of your success trying to get residency/ a visa/ not being robbed in a foreign country. Whatever you do:

1. Don't do stocks
2. Don't gamble
3. Don't leave the country
4. Don't commit crimes

Can't you ask your parents? Where are you living now?
>>
>>58981224
>the middle of nowhere Wyoming for less than 5k
this actually sounds pretty cool, I could be like a real life cowboy...
but right now I'm waiting to get to the Charleston airport.
I'm by the bus stop, but it wont be here until 7am

>>58981320
my parents kicked me out because I didn't want to be a Jehovah witness.
>>
>>58982258
If you are not memeing, check out local homeless shelters in your area bro. Fuck JWs. Don't leave the country.

Reach out to any family you have and try to take advantage of public WiFi of possible instead of mobile data. Libraries are a great resource as well while you're getting back on your feet, you can use computers for free and educate yourself.
>>
>>58982549
My phone has lots of data
I have around two more hours of waiting for the bus now.
>>
File: 14595865478670.jpg (49 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
14595865478670.jpg
49 KB, 640x486
>>58977361
How about volunteering to fight nazi ukrainians in glorious Novorossia?
>>
>>58977361
enlist and fight the goyim for us
>>
File: 1459860625491.jpg (28 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1459860625491.jpg
28 KB, 622x494
get a citizenship in any european country (sweden is a good example) and get welfare as long it works.
They will change the laws about it in a couple years.
>>
File: 420.jpg (25 KB, 495x279) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
25 KB, 495x279
Alright, faggot, here we go. Read carefully.

Courses of action:
>Job
>Military
>Mystery bonus round

Let's start with
>Job
1. Check every job listing you can find
2. News papers, Craigslist, whatever
3. Walk around wherever you are and ask local business owners if they have any (even part-time) jobs
4. If you don't have a CV, walk into the nearest library and fucking make one
5. Check listings for apartments (something you can move into immediately)
6. Don't be picky about the apartment, you just need a roof over your head
7. If you can't find an apartment, homeless shelter

The tough thing about this option is that you actually have to have balls in order to make yourself do shit instead of wallowing in self pity. If you get stuck in self pity, you're fucked and can't blame anyone else but yourself.

>Military
1. Enlist, nigga
2. Easy as that
3. Might even get an education for that shit

>Mystery bonus round
1. Fly to Germany
2. Walk to the border
3. Throw your passport and shit into a lake or something
4. Pretend to be a refugee
5. Enjoy German hospitality

t. Advice pro
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.