[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Empire when? Nation-states are a thing of the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: euroflag.jpg (229 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
euroflag.jpg
229 KB, 1191x670
European Empire when?
Nation-states are a thing of the past
>>
>>58967200
they promised us a "europe of the regions", but they actually never delivered
>>
>>58967200
I know it's bait, but it would be kinda cool nevertheless.
>>
>>58967200
Never. Bongs will hopefully leave, the Greeks will continue la fiesta y siesta without repaying shit, until Germoney throws a hissy fit because paying for muslim filth is more important than helping out European nations. Some more countries leave, then it falls the fuck apart, as it should be.
>>
File: IdealEU.gif (55 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
IdealEU.gif
55 KB, 624x480
>>58967259
Yeah, because the geniuses thought it would be a good idea to immediately add Eastern European shitholes to the union.

Pic related should have been the EU, the expansion should have stopped there for a long time. Increase the integration into the EU, up until you can basically say it's a "United States of EU" kind of deal. Only THEN slowly add new members, and only competent ones like the UK and Nordic countries, not Eastern European countries or Southern European countries.
>>
>>58967329

>I'm from a shitty irrelevant country so I hope we get absorbed into a big empire with our capital as the new capital

Fuck you. You are exactly the same breed of cancer as Juncker and Verhofstadt. How about you don't live out your shitty fantasies at the expense of 300 million European tax payers.
>>
>>58967200
First we have to stop being a puppet of USA. Then we should invade it.
>>
>>58967460
>First we have to stop being a puppet of USA. Then we should invade it.

For what purpose? Are you in dire need of corn syrup and illegal mexicans?
>>
>>58967553
No. Just reclaming our former territories. It's a historical requirement
>>
>>58967420

>ideal EU
>italy and france

Are you fucking kidding me? You ignorant fuck. France has NEVER in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE UNION abided to the rules regarding their budget. Italy considers fucking around with the value of their currency a healthy way to work the economy.
>>
>>58967460

>Invade the one country preventing Putin from invading and capturing the whole of Europe.

KEK
>>
>>58967674
Calm yourself you edgy little kid.

A European Union without France would be a joke from an economic and military perspective, especially without the UK (like in that picture).

Italy is clearly a step below the other countries but Northern Italy is already one of the richest regions on earth. The South is lagging behind but the idea is that in a Union, the different states would help each other out. Obviously there's always going to be a region that is gonna act like somewhat of a drain.

But yeah, I understand your point about Italy. They're quite the dysfunctional shithole, apart from the North.
>>
>>58967366
you gonna get divided in partes tres, my six-legged friend.
>>
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
WE BE YOUVROPA КУPBA ДE'БA
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
>>
>>58967200

The empire HUNGERS !

needs more clay !
>>
>>58967632
I'll support you, but only if you guys purge the Arabs again. Make it Europe wide even! You know what, I'm feeling generous today, while you're at it, eradicate the gypsies too.

pls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
>>
>>58967200
*European Republic

But yeah, I agree that nationalism destroyed Europe several times and we should abandon it.

Europe should be built on solidarity, democracy, rule of law and human rights
>>
>>58968070
the arabs will be the first to fall
>>
>>58968169
and lots of alcohol
FIRST AMENDMENT OF URE (UNITED REPUBLIC OF EUROPE) - no citizen will be deprived of his home made alcohol
>>
>>58967420
>the geniuses thought it would be a good idea
did you mean 'the geniuses did what the americans told them to do'?
>>
It's too late.
I want it to burn down, so we can try again.
>>
fuck the lot of you
>>
>>58967674
>Italy considers fucking around with the value of their currency a healthy way to work the economy.
This is something that every country do, see USA
>>
>>58968215
T-te amo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjS1-CUR3Q

>>58968503
>oh look it's a germans planning to take over the world again episode
You really don't know when to leave it alone, do you
>>
>>58969026
:^)
>>
here no one want this union, dude....i hate europeans so much...they are bastards
>>
>>58967674

France second largest contributor
First nuclear power
Spatial power

Are you baiting or... ?

I'd prefer France alone tbf, especially for those kind of retards.

France could be prosperous without EU. EASY.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.