[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you can only post in this thread if your town's mayor isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.png (1 MB, 991x573) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1 MB, 991x573
you can only post in this thread if your town's mayor isn't a terrorist
>>
>>58966583
What the fuck was the londoners actually thinking?

Thank god UK will left the EU.
>>
Jeez why is everyone blowing this out of proportion? He's just a Muslim. But you're all crazy against them due to the sensationalism against them. Chill the fuck out they're just like you or me or your family, the shit you see on TV or the Internet are such a miniscule number of people but you have an us vs them mentality so even though people who look like you and share your exact heritage commit the same shit you know it isn't the whole of your kind but when it's one of "theirs" then it's all of "them" cool your brains lads.
>>
>>58967059
Oh cool yourself lad, white people do backflips for ethnic/religious minorities in this country. If there's anyone who has an us vs them mentality it's muslims
>>
>>58967059
>Jeez why is everyone blowing this out of proportion?

He's a Muslim and it's 4chan. He could have be the most liberal in the world and people would still (perhaps unironically) say that it's all taqiya and shit.
>>
File: 178114225-x4hmxv.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
178114225-x4hmxv.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>58967165
I'm talking about /int/ and /pol/. This thread is new so I wrote this up top but I've already been seeing threads. Also ice you can see I am already cool
>>
>>58967059
He's a Muslim that why
I voted for him but I still see why people take issue with him and it's understandable but still this is 4chan so you should expect as much
>>
>>58967059
>He's just a Muslim

This is all we need to know. Islam should have no place in Europe.

>>58967232
>say that it's all taqiya and shit.

Its is taqiya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI

Never trust a sandnigger.
>>
>>58967836
You ever even seen a Muslim in your life?
>>
>>58967059
>>58967232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
>>
>>58967059
>>58967270
>>58967878
t. alaa of melbourne
>>
>>58967878
>You ever even seen a Muslim in your life?
I live twenty minutes away from the mosque where the 9/11 hijackers organized their attack. I see Muslims every day, much to my distaste
>>
>>58967878
Yeah. He kept trying to sell me weed or buy my medication.
Shit got obnoxious.
>>
>>58967059

THIS
>>
>>58966583
>people still shit on the US when Bongistan is regularly doing shit like this

I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>58967059
>aussie who doesn't even know what an islamist is
>>
>>58973804
you can shit on more than one thing at a time.
>>
>>58967059
>he's just a muslim

Exactly
>>
>>58966583
Now I SERIOUSLY hope that Brexit happens
>>
>good policies
>likeable
>working class
>human rights lawyer
oh but he follows the wrong religion lol
>>
>>58967059
this
ignore all the stormfags
>>
File: 1460762599733.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460762599733.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>58966583
everytime I see a news article like this one I remember losing the war wasn't that bad
>>
UK enjoy way more Arab refugees raping your British girls.
>>
>>58967878
Sadly yes
>>
>>58966583
If they cant post here, how can we properely mock them?

Cuck country power ranking

1 UK
2 Germany
3 Sweden
4 Belgium
>>
I just don't understand it.

The left should be vehemently gainst Islam. Islam would literally kill the stuff the left promotes, homosexuality, feminism all of that is forbidden in Islam.

So why do they love supporting them? It's so fucking bizarre.
>>
>>58967836
it has its place in murica..lol
>>
>>58967059
This. He's actually a good mayor too.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future prime minister?
>>
>>58975475
leftism is a mental disease
>>
>>58977153
>Metals, plates, and dishes banned
Why? Muslims have a problem with silverware now?
>>
>>58975475
"The Left" isn't against him because he isn't pushing his Islam on everyone. Secularism applies to EVERYONE equally. It doesn't matter if he's Muslim or Christian, as long as he doesn't use his position in government to force his beliefs on others.
>>
>>58967059
Well, maybe because people on 4chan view Muslims as a source of danger, and not very fond of the idea that one of them became a mayor of British capital?
>>
this is what he thinks of Muslims who don't want to destroy the west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0&t=27s
>>
who cares about a mayor
americans actually got 8 years of a muslim nigger as their president
>>
What would Charles Martel say?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.