[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your cunt 2. do you support a free palestine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1450215975image1__2_.png (873 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450215975image1__2_.png
873 KB, 719x1280
1. your cunt

2. do you support a free palestine?
>>
>>58951695
1.France
2.I don't support my enemies.
>>
>>58951695
1. Yes.
2. I do. But only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
Yes because Israel BTFO mudshits
>>
smart and loyal
no
>>
1. I'm a sovereign citizen

2. no
>>
i have no idea why everyone gets so emotionally invested in a shitty country in the middle of nowhere.
just cooperate already.
>>
File: meme cat.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
meme cat.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
>it's a "shitskins act like the victim while constantly picking fights with people vastly superior to them" episode
>>
>>58952306
Because it represents the jews vs muslims battle.
>>
>>58952306
Unless the Jews control Israel the Temple can't be rebuilt, and if the Temple isn't rebuilt then Jesus can't come back.

t. majority of American protestants
>>
File: Palestine_recognition.png (232 KB, 1280x574) Image search: [Google]
Palestine_recognition.png
232 KB, 1280x574
No
>>
>>58952338
>picking fight
>literally in the middle east
>literally in the place they've been living for the past 1400 years
>picking fighs

t.schlomo ibn Alyah
>>
>>58953319
Sweden
YES
>>
>>58951695

i support one world order with one nation
>>
>>58953412

>do nothing productive with the land for the 1400 years they own it
>get embarrassed worldwide because kikes make something of the dustball formerly known as Palestine
>act like a dindu even though muslims want nothing more than the death of the jew
>proceed to throw rocks at people that are nuclear armed

Go back to Algeria.
>>
>>58953239
that's the most retarded bullshit i've ever heard.
please don't tell me this is all about some silly prophecy?
>>
1. Mexico

2. No, it isn't a real country.
>>
>>58954936
That is how many people interpret the Book of Revelation and the reason Christians in the US are so pro-Israel
>>
1. France

2. No, because Palestinians are happy to live in Israel, the richest country of the Middle-East.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.