[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Australians hate aborigines so much? Is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: shit-poster.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251 KB, 900x900
Why do Australians hate aborigines so much? Is it just a meme? What about Aussie normies?

Also I'm looking for something a bit deeper than "shit-skinned-non-anglos"
>>
File: Abbo technology.jpg (83 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
Abbo technology.jpg
83 KB, 407x405
>>
Because most of them (Almost all of them up near NT) do nothing all day except drink, smoke and ask the government for more money and land while not even looking for work.

Plus every time they get in some kind of argument they say shit like "but you white folks took our land a hundred year ago and that makes everything your fault"
>>
>>58949487

Sounds a lot like American Black Folk.

Native Americans aren't even near that level of autism.
>>
>>58949588
>Native Americans aren't even near that level of autism.
t. New Englander who has never even interacted with an injun

They're exactly like that.
>>
>>58948992
Take your redskins and make them more of a leech, bigger drunks and more violent.

Then add in the fact that they burnt down your continent and turned it into one big desert and never actually invented any sort of technology or civilisation.
>>
>>58949640

Not from there anon.

Arizona, and yes they have them, but the ones I interact with frequently are not that bad.
>>
File: Abbo child incest warning sign.jpg (145 KB, 1600x732) Image search: [Google]
Abbo child incest warning sign.jpg
145 KB, 1600x732
>>
>>58949732
Its okay we removed most of them
>>
File: 1459694875778.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1459694875778.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>58949920

Wow.... wow

This is real, not just a meme?
>>
>>58950150
Google image reverse shows that there are multiple of these signs so it seems legitimate.
>>
File: 09186651.jpg (109 KB, 736x474) Image search: [Google]
09186651.jpg
109 KB, 736x474
>>58950276

My dog... poor aussiefags.
>>
>>58948992
You basically never see fully indigenous people in mainstream society, almost 100% that I've seen or interacted with have been alcoholic hobos/drug addicts/prostitutes/criminals. They mostly live in farflung remote desert communities which are borderline thirdworld shitholes full of crime/incest/drug abuse. I've literally never seen one wearing a suit. Almost the only examples of success in their community are footballers and sportsmen (Cathy Freeman, Cyril Rioli, Adam Goodes). So that's the impression most Aussies have of them. In fact, our other immigrants tend to hate them more than native Aussies because we often feel guilty about stealing their land. The Chinese are pretty racist towards them in particular.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.