[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I judge people not on their characteristics and qualities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1360x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1360x1360
>I judge people not on their characteristics and qualities but rather on race and religion
>>
Someone's religion of choice tells you about their character, though.
>>
>>58945437
>was born in the Middle-East/in an already Muslim family
>""""choice""""

Anyway, there's a lot of Muslims who are peaceful and integrated, weather you chose to see them or not
>>
Religion is far beyond a matter of free choice
>>
>>58945620
Why would you worship a moon god whos champion was a great warlord who conquered half the known world by extreme violence and claim you are peaceful?
>>
>>58945734
>a moon god
Meme
>a great warlord who conquered half the known world
Mohammed died before the conquest of Islam

As for the extreme violence, the same could be said of any religion, AND of euphoria
>>
>>58945371
This shitskins had the choice to come here, so they are sub humans
>>
>>58946057
shoo Ahmed, this is no place for you
>>
>>58946134
Ebin argument
>>
>>58946057
>butthurt delusional cancer mudslim
t. other finn
>>
>>58946228
>Ebin argument
>>
File: muslim intellectuals.jpg (107 KB, 519x408) Image search: [Google]
muslim intellectuals.jpg
107 KB, 519x408
>>58946275
I'm not here to argue, just to bash your faggot religion and culture. Go smoke some durka dick.
XDDD
>>
>>58946057
>the same could be said of any religion
Not really though. All other missionary religions spread either by missionary work or as a side effect of powerful nations spreading for material and political gain. Mohammedism was the only religion that gained a foothold and spread through out the middle east by military violence in the form of a caliphate which by definition is theocratic.

Only exception to this are south-east asian countries where the habit was picked up from middle-eastern traders.
>>
>>58946447
>Muslims conquer places
>Claims it's only for religion

>Christians conquer places
>DUDE IT WAS FOR MATERIAL AND POLITICAL GAIN
>>
>>58945371
Whats the difference though?
>>
Fuck off you stupid cockroach. Go back to your desolate 3rd world war ridden shit hole if you're so butthurt about people hating your sandnigger cult.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.